Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic MotU Beta Access (Read 906 times)
Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

MotU Beta Access
Mar 21st, 2012 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
I received an email today which promised "Guaranteed Beta Access with Pre-Purchase of any Expansion Pack Before 3/31!"

It had a link to a website:
http://underdark.ddo.com/beta

Text from the website:
Quote:
DDO's March Menace

Pre-Purchase Menace of the Underdark™ before March 31st and receive guaranteed Beta access!

Offer valid with purchase of Collector’s, Standard, or Base Editions. Your Menace of the Underdark™ Pre-Purchase key must be applied to your account by 11:59pm est on March 31st, 2012.

Eligibility. You must meet certain eligibility requirements to participate in the Preview Program. If you do not meet these requirements, you must refrain from using the Game. To be eligible to participate in the Preview Program, you must (i) not be a principal, agent or an employee of a company that is a publisher, distributor, manufacturer, or a developer of video games (other than Turbine, its parent, affiliates, publishing partners, licensors and licensees); (ii) not be a member of the press; and (iii) be at least 18 years of age. Your participation in the Preview Program is purely voluntary, and you understand and agree that you will receive no compensation for your participation.

We need rumours on the beta release date, stat!!!

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Nope
Dragon Raider

Nada

Re: MotU Beta Access
Reply #1 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
June 1st.

IP Logged

QuantumFX
Shroud Slacker

Now back to the GOOD part!

Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Mar 21st, 2012 at 7:22pm:
We need rumours on the beta release date, stat!!!

April 1, 2012.  That way when they don't get it on lammaland on time they can claim it was a carefully devised April fools day joke.

IP Logged

Deeds
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 12:58am
Print Post  
Oh lawds, get ready for a slew of 'I can't believe your wiping our beta accts and all the stuff/lvls I gained!'.

Yes, I am a wizard.

Also, penis.

IP Logged

QuantumFX
Shroud Slacker

Now back to the GOOD part!

Reply #4 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 3:48am
Print Post  
Deeds wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 12:58am:
Oh lawds, get ready for a slew of 'I can't believe your whipeing our beta accts and all the stuff/lvls I gained!'.

FTFY

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint