Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Foecleaver (Read 3130 times)
ZeroBoost
Titan Demolisher

res ipsa loquitur

Foecleaver
Mar 24th, 2012 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
The guild is dead.

28 accounts. 13 active. A total of 4 different people that ever log on. Yeah.. It's over.

Edit: I haven't seen the leader online in over 2 months either. He's logged on, but for only minutes at a time.
« Last Edit: Mar 24th, 2012 at 1:17pm by ZeroBoost »  

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Re: Foecleaver
Reply #1 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
ZeroBoost wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 1:15pm:
The guild is dead.

28 accounts. 13 active. A total of 4 different people that ever log on. Yeah.. It's over.

Edit: I haven't seen the leader online in over 2 months either. He's logged on, but for only minutes at a time.

All the reports i heard was once i left it was a fast downward spiral to death... And i tried, I didnt just up and leave, I made sure other officers new how to lead raids and organize shit, but i guess it just didnt work.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #2 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 4:00pm:
All the reports i heard was once i left it was a fast downward spiral to death... And i tried, I didnt just up and leave, I made sure other officers new how to lead raids and organize shit, but i guess it just didnt work.

I was gonna say something similar but did not want to seam like I was polishing breaken's knob.

so instead.......

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #3 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 6:28pm:
I was gonna say something similar but did not want to seam like I was polishing breaken's knob.

so instead.......

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M-bP60WZl1M/TadEObhSl5I/AAAAAAAABBY/4GxLiO2B4h0/s320/f...

You polished my Knob enough when i played, I still remeber you and that other chick that used to be in guild with me, Oh its ok if you need to get to bed Breaken Just pike at the front of Chains of Flame we will run it for you  Grin

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

ZeroBoost
Titan Demolisher

res ipsa loquitur

Reply #4 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 4:00pm:

It stayed afloat for a couple months but then the officers also left. After that, it was only a matter of time. I stayed because I wanted to help get to 70. And the guild tag didn't hurt when getting into raids and other quests, since I am an unknown player.

But now I am done. Guilds aren't supposed to be a collection of people that play solo.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #5 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
ZeroBoost wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 9:20pm:
It stayed afloat for a couple months but then the officers also left. After that, it was only a matter of time. I stayed because I wanted to help get to 70. And the guild tag didn't hurt when getting into raids and other quests, since I am an unknown player.

But now I am done. Guilds aren't supposed to be a collection of people that play solo.

When i was leader we did several raids  everynight, They were all guildy with some friends . We had a few people that did their own thing but as a whole we were pretty tight group.
« Last Edit: Mar 24th, 2012 at 9:35pm by Breaken »  

Quote:

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #6 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 9:35pm:
When i was leader we did several raids  everynight, They were all guildy with some friends . We had a few people that did their own thing but as a whole we were pretty tight group.

squee squee

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #7 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 10:22pm:
squee squee

Original artist rendition done by Stainy

Quote:

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #8 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 6:03am
Print Post  
Dagne's back a little bit now and again ATM, but not really significantly in terms of time, as far as I can tell (I'm in a channel with him).

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #9 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 at 6:03am:
Dagne's back a little bit now and again ATM, but not really significantly in terms of time, as far as I can tell (I'm in a channel with him).

To be honest, No dont get me wrong dagne is a great person but he wasnt there for much of foecleaver's reign. He took a LONG breake right after it got started.

Quote:

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Mar 26th, 2012 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 9:35pm:

when dagne came back and took control of the guild from falutin it went down hill quick.

first it was his roster purge then his mandatory renown quotas and his officer demotions but his best move was his dictorial attitude that caused me to finally leave

his in chat arguements over petty bullshit such as ship shrines was enough for me. i wish i had the screen shots from the early sunday morning melt down over a sonic shrine vs a banker. classic drama.

i tried to stick it out to lvl 70 (i had toons in TFC so it really didnt matter) but it was soon apparent that it was hopeless

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #11 - Mar 26th, 2012 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
junkyarddog wrote on Mar 26th, 2012 at 12:49pm:
when dagne came back and took control of the guild from falutin it went down hill quick.

first it was his roster purge then his mandatory renown quotas and his officer demotions but his best move was his dictorial attitude that caused me to finally leave

his in chat arguements over petty bullshit such as ship shrines was enough for me. i wish i had the screen shots from the early sunday morning melt down over a sonic shrine vs a banker. classic drama.

i tried to stick it out to lvl 70 (i had toons in TFC so it really didnt matter) but it was soon apparent that it was hopeless

I never knew dagne as a leader but as his personality was i fully believe what you say doc. lol

Quote:

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #12 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 5:06am
Print Post  
I did get told by a then member of Foecleaver in all seriousness that Breaken sold Foecleaver to Dagne. I thought that was a hilarious rumour Cheesy

(I did set them straight that that was highly unlikely Smiley )

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #13 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 at 5:06am:
I did get told by a then member of Foecleaver in all seriousness that Breaken sold Foecleaver to Dagne. I thought that was a hilarious rumour Cheesy

(I did set them straight that that was highly unlikely Smiley )

To set the record straight lol, I knew i was gonna be leaving the game so i made sure most of the officers could and would run raids etc.. And after lengthy talks I came to the decision to make Falutin the leader. Dagne was not even playing at the time of my Departure.

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint