Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Ever have this happen ..... (Read 1013 times)
Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Ever have this happen .....
Mar 29th, 2012 at 7:44am
Print Post  
Join LFM, within a minute leader passes star, says going AFK please finish filling the party (VON 2 Elite). He then goes AFK without waiting for a reply.

I left and joined a VON 1 elite.

majmalphunktion wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 11:06pm:
Wow, you love me. There has been two big lag fixes in the past week. No, those are not going out with a hotfix. They are more wide ranging and take more time to test.
Of course every time you get like this, I keep wondering where your MMO is so I can play it. Obviously you know excatly how to piece one of these together. I can't keep apologizing a gazillion times for the back end tech and things people did on this game before I was even an employee. So one last time, yes some of the stuff from the before times sucks. Sorry about that. Yes we know, stop building new systems. Yes we know, finish the ones out there. Yes we know you hate bards.

And screw you for bringing up the laid off folks. That sucks every time. I made sure all my people landed in other jobs real quick. None of my 'casualties' are unemployed, just sadly not employed by Turbine. Every business goes through this.Even Valve has layoffs. It sucks every time. If you haven't had to do it then you just don't know. Picking people and knowing you are about to turn their life upside down is terrible, every time.
Not giving a bleep. No, I stop listening when the bile starts. Not worth my sanity. You know my rule, treat me like a human and I'll do the same back. When the rage train starts...cya.
So here is my peace out of the vault for a while. Thanks for the list Ranger, that was actually clear and helpful.

IP Logged

Merrick
DQ Assaulter

Re: Ever have this happen .....
Reply #1 - Mar 29th, 2012 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Bazinga wrote on Mar 29th, 2012 at 7:44am:
Join LFM, within a minute leader passes star, says going AFK please finish filling the party (VON 2 Elite). He then goes AFK without waiting for a reply.

Only with guilds after I roll a new alt, which I find hilarious so I always leave new characters unguilded for a few weeks and accept random harbor invites and then fill the ship chest with all of the +1 arrows and bolts I get as loot because invariably someone has already emptied it.

Cheesy

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #2 - Mar 29th, 2012 at 10:11am
Print Post  
Bazinga wrote on Mar 29th, 2012 at 7:44am:

Should have asked for the star then booted the leader.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Reply #3 - Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Mar 29th, 2012 at 10:11am:
Should have asked for the star then booted the leader.

Now that is a great suggestion. Never even thought to do that. Thanks
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:38am by Bazinga »  

majmalphunktion wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 11:06pm:
Wow, you love me. There has been two big lag fixes in the past week. No, those are not going out with a hotfix. They are more wide ranging and take more time to test.
Of course every time you get like this, I keep wondering where your MMO is so I can play it. Obviously you know excatly how to piece one of these together. I can't keep apologizing a gazillion times for the back end tech and things people did on this game before I was even an employee. So one last time, yes some of the stuff from the before times sucks. Sorry about that. Yes we know, stop building new systems. Yes we know, finish the ones out there. Yes we know you hate bards.

And screw you for bringing up the laid off folks. That sucks every time. I made sure all my people landed in other jobs real quick. None of my 'casualties' are unemployed, just sadly not employed by Turbine. Every business goes through this.Even Valve has layoffs. It sucks every time. If you haven't had to do it then you just don't know. Picking people and knowing you are about to turn their life upside down is terrible, every time.
Not giving a bleep. No, I stop listening when the bile starts. Not worth my sanity. You know my rule, treat me like a human and I'll do the same back. When the rage train starts...cya.
So here is my peace out of the vault for a while. Thanks for the list Ranger, that was actually clear and helpful.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Good to know that still happens. Been awhile for me personally.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint