Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Diablo 3 (Read 6146 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Diablo 3
Reply #150 - May 24th, 2012 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Grace

Quote:
Khyber Special Olympians

You make it to easy.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #151 - May 24th, 2012 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
Balthazar wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 11:34am:
So noone is going to go Hardcore Style?

I have a 12 witch doctor hardcore.  I haven't had the most time to play games for a while so I usually play at work with my shitty connection.  On a hardcore character, it isn't really something you want to test.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #152 - May 24th, 2012 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
Really loving it so far, just got to Nightmare last night with my 33 Barbarian. Been duo'ing since Act 2 with a friend on his Demon Hunter.

I think the AH really broke it, and most boss fights are quite boring. Packs of Elites with a Unique are harder (still easy though).

Hopefully Nightmare/Hell steps it up, but I don't think Nightmare will be much challenge. I might actually hit half my HP in a boss fight maybe.

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #153 - May 24th, 2012 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Nightmare is pretty easy if you have high HP.  I was running around on a monk with 4k hp.  It was a pain in the ass - but it added a level of difficulty that you will not get any other way.  I am hoping hell mode removes the need for me to gimp my HPs for some level of difficulty.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Roldon
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #154 - May 24th, 2012 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
As much as i hate to admit it the AH really did break the game at least on normal. Facerolling the end boss isn't much fun when you're twinked out to the gills. But i expect we're gonna need all the help we can get for Hell and Inferno.

Love the fact that D3 is more about 4 one man armies destroying mobs than having the MMO trifecta... healed felgor's arse enough in DDO, don't wanna do that in another 'online' game Smiley

Only thing i don't like is the shitty lag, 250 ping is about as good as it gets and when it spikes you're totally fubar, died way too many times to a 1k+ lag spike. Never gonna bother with a HC character, not worth the risk. I miss the good ol' direct IP connect Sad

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #155 - May 25th, 2012 at 12:43am
Print Post  
Roldon wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 11:58pm:
As much as i hate to admit it the AH really did break the game at least on normal. Facerolling the end boss isn't much fun when you're twinked out to the gills. But i expect we're gonna need all the help we can get for Hell and Inferno.

Love the fact that D3 is more about 4 one man armies destroying mobs than having the MMO trifecta... healed felgor's arse enough in DDO, don't wanna do that in another 'online' game Smiley

Only thing i don't like is the shitty lag, 250 ping is about as good as it gets and when it spikes you're totally fubar, died way too many times to a 1k+ lag spike. Never gonna bother with a HC character, not worth the risk. I miss the good ol' direct IP connect

Lol wut?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #156 - May 25th, 2012 at 8:47am
Print Post  
Quote:
I think we're gonna do Hard Amrath tonight.  Maybe elite if Grace doesn't make me run with a group of Khyber Special Olympians.

What do we say to Hard Amrath?  Not last night.

Cheesy

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #157 - May 25th, 2012 at 9:37am
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 12:43am:
Lol wut?

He is saying that instead of 4 people running something tactical, they all do their own thing. They really need to add a voice chat.

It is a little better playing with someone in the same room. My son and I yell at each other.
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2012 at 9:37am by stainer »  

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #158 - May 25th, 2012 at 10:00am
Print Post  
If that chat box wasn't only 3 or 4 lines it would be better.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #159 - May 25th, 2012 at 10:16am
Print Post  
i can absolutely guarantee you will all be challenged on inferno. i have 33k hp and 31k dmg, 65% dr, 360+ on all resists, (above average of most 60s) and on a wizard. cakewalked through the rest of the game. you will die often on inferno. unfortunately in a cheap way. the VERY first mobs you see in act 1? 90k hp and they hit for 18k before resistances lol. normal mobs are still easy as are purples (besides act bosses since every single hit is a one shot) but champs and elites will be painful. im not here to QQ i love inferno because the rest of the game was surprisingly easy but it gives you time to learn your class. i suggest testing all your abilities and passives because chances are you'll be using an entirely new spec for inferno. hopefully they dont nerf anything on inferno. it was a bit easier a few days ago but wizard has been nerfed twice and DH once for their best defensive skill.  and once you hit 60 there is a buff called nephalim valor. each time you kill a champ/elite you get +20% to your magic find. stacks up to 5 times and refreshes your 30 min buff everytime you kill one. BUT if you log off or change a single skill/passive it goes away completely. so it makes having an aoe + cc set up then swapping to a boss spec not as viable since you'll lose the buff. magic find is also averaged between your party so helps if everyone is getting it.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #160 - May 25th, 2012 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 10:00am:

You can turn off the feature where in game NPC chat shows in the chat box.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #161 - May 25th, 2012 at 11:27am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 8:47am:
What do we say to Hard Amrath?  Not last night.

Cheesy

I ended up yelling at a 213 hp sorc.  She was a girl.  Fucking cuntface whorebitch.  In the Flesh elite and she was getting pretty much one shotted by the mid flayer cum bubbles.

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #162 - May 25th, 2012 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 9:37am:
They really need to add a voice chat.

It is a little better playing with someone in the same room. My son and I yell at each other.

Yes.  We had a LAN party on Saturday, and it was a blast.  We broke into 4 person groups and ran for about 14 hours, completing Acts I and II.  It was much more fun and much less confusing than when we completed Act III during the week from our separate homes.  Trading shit around got way easier once we figured out how to link gear in the chat box, but voice chat would still be super useful to coordinate shit like starting boss fights.  Last night we had to restart Azmodan because one guy still had his 120s cooldowns going and wanted to wait, but another guy missed that chat message and went in anyway.  In case you were wondering, a solo DH wasn't a match for a 4-person-scaled Azmodan. 

It worked out ok though, since the boss fight event reset immediately after he rezzed out.

Epoch wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 10:00am:

I agree.  Once I've finished Normal I'll be turning off the NPC chat, like Stainer said.  But I'm going to leave it for now so I don't miss the story.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

livefreeordie
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #163 - May 25th, 2012 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Does voice chat programs like TS, Vent or Mumble not work with DIII?  all those are better then the ingame one that comes with DDO imo, although I dont know why more games dont have a decent ingame voice like DDO, one of their better moves IMO.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #164 - May 25th, 2012 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I ended up yelling at a 213 hp sorc.  She was a girl.  Fucking cuntface whorebitch.  In the Flesh elite and she was getting pretty much one shotted by the mid flayer cum bubbles.

I hate girls.    Smiley

Er, I mean, bad sorcerers!

Heh, anyway, I'll be scumming for XP tonight.  I just need Genesis Point elite to get Yugo pots.
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2012 at 12:40pm by Schmoe »  

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #165 - May 25th, 2012 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
livefreeordie wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 12:33pm:
Does voice chat programs like TS, Vent or Mumble not work with DIII?  all those are better then the ingame one that comes with DDO imo, although I dont know why more games dont have a decent ingame voice like DDO, one of their better moves IMO.

They work.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Evangelier
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - May 25th, 2012 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
livefreeordie wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 12:33pm:

No issues with using Ventrilo.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #167 - May 25th, 2012 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
So I just got it today. Going to load it up and probably be playing a bit since I'm going to Germany tomorrow and won't have a good internet speed for DDO.

Smrti will be rolled up tonight probably.

IP Logged

Azuphle
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #168 - May 25th, 2012 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on May 25th, 2012 at 10:16am:
i can absolutely guarantee you will all be challenged on inferno. i have 33k hp and 31k dmg, 65% dr, 360+ on all resists, (above average of most 60s) and on a wizard. cakewalked through the rest of the game. you will die often on inferno. unfortunately in a cheap way. the VERY first mobs you see in act 1? 90k hp and they hit for 18k before resistances lol. normal mobs are still easy as are purples (besides act bosses since every single hit is a one shot) but champs and elites will be painful. im not here to QQ i love inferno because the rest of the game was surprisingly easy but it gives you time to learn your class. i suggest testing all your abilities and passives because chances are you'll be using an entirely new spec for inferno. hopefully they dont nerf anything on inferno. it was a bit easier a few days ago but wizard has been nerfed twice and DH once for their best defensive skill.  and once you hit 60 there is a buff called nephalim valor. each time you kill a champ/elite you get +20% to your magic find. stacks up to 5 times and refreshes your 30 min buff everytime you kill one. BUT if you log off or change a single skill/passive it goes away completely. so it makes having an aoe + cc set up then swapping to a boss spec not as viable since you'll lose the buff. magic find is also averaged between your party so helps if everyone is getting it.

The best thing about inferno is that you start act I and feel pretty weak, but after a while you get into it and think you got the drill. A bit later you enter act II and you get totally ass raped by insects.
Personally I gotta say certain bosses get a huge boost in difficulity with inferno, while the actualy act bosses are as lame as in hell. Talking from a barbarian perspective the spider of act I, Kull and Izual are prolly the toughest bosses in inferno all together.
Elite and champion mobs are pretty tough, all ways to get them down are either extremely cheesy or feel like exploiting.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #169 - May 25th, 2012 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
lol aye exactly. got to where i was crushing everything in act 1 then moved to act 2 and had to change a few spells to accomodate for all the blazing fast enemies. no point even snaring them because theyre faster than you even with 30% debuff. smrti leave your battletag or email here ill add you later and help ya rush if you want. offer open to anyone else as well if you want it. games easy enough but a higher lvl/geared player can do most acts 2-3x faster than someone at level lol. and in this theres no DA or xp over lvl penalties!!!

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #170 - May 26th, 2012 at 2:32am
Print Post  
Playing a monk in the opening bits of the game.

I can see this becoming a problem Tongue

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #171 - May 29th, 2012 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 12:30pm:
I love the Templar! Open a chest and 23 gold drops to the ground, he screams "Wealth unimaginable!"

He does that for you too?

I got 5 gold and he said that for the first time. I guess I'm not paying him enough.

Edit: Inferno expects you to stack resists to 400, 500, 600, or even higher. Most people don't get that then cry like bitches when they die in one hit.
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2012 at 12:19pm by Hi Welcome »  

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #172 - May 29th, 2012 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
I like it so much I'm playing DDO all the time just to cap Smrti so I can forget about DDO til fuckign August when Turbine pulls their head out of their asses and gets something right for once....

So I'll see you guys in D3 I guess? Cheesy

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #173 - May 29th, 2012 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
I am bored with D3.  I have gone to farming challenges.  I expect this will kill me inside quickly and I will come back to D3 soon after.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #174 - May 29th, 2012 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
D3 sucks.  I won't even be giving it a second playthrough.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Send TopicPrint