Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Diablo 3 (Read 6078 times)
Blank
Ex Member

Re: Diablo 3
Reply #175 - May 29th, 2012 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
I found the D2 battlechest at the PX here in Wiesbaden for $20.

Once I'm done with D3, I'll get re-addicted to D2.

Then I'll die happy.

IP Logged

Selee
Abbot Raider

Reply #176 - May 29th, 2012 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Then I'll die

Sooner rather than later please.

I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves. - Ronald Reagan
Nice is for cowards and democrats - Red

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #177 - May 29th, 2012 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Selee wrote on May 29th, 2012 at 6:34pm:
Sooner rather than later please.

So hostile....more butthurt please?

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #178 - May 29th, 2012 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:
D3 sucks.  I won't even be giving it a second playthrough.

You beat it on inferno already? Because that is what a full first playthrough would be...

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #179 - May 29th, 2012 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
I have beat it on inferno already, and it is still boring.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Balthazar
Puppy Farmer

Time is of the essence!

Reply #180 - May 31st, 2012 at 11:47am
Print Post  
D2 wasn't as good until lord of destruction came out either. I really  dont like how they redid the skill system either. NO customization anymore.

Thats really what's making it boring for me. I got to lvl 24 and havent really played since.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #181 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 7:17am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on May 29th, 2012 at 7:38pm:
I have beat it on inferno already, and it is still boring.

0 vitality or smoke screen spam dont count Tongue

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #182 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 7:17am:
0 vitality or smoke screen spam dont count Tongue

?

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Balthazar
Puppy Farmer

Time is of the essence!

Reply #183 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 11:20am
Print Post  
I'm looking to add a few more people to my friends list for D3 if anyone needs another person to possible group with. If interested you can PM me or post here, whatever. FYI I mainly play HC though.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #184 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 9:52am
Print Post  
Quote:
Once I'm done with D3,

lol, as if.

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #185 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
aDifferentHandle wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 9:52am:
lol, as if.

I play it sparingly as is. It's a fun game, don't get me wrong.

If DDO goes completely shit after the XPac and Enhancement Pass, It'll tide me over til GW2.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #186 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Made it to inferno last night on my monk. Diablo on hell difficulty was a little bit of a challenge.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #187 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
youre going to love inferno as a new monk lol

on another note...lots of RL money to be made in this game. i dont even farm all day (or that much at all in comparison to most farmers) since i have a job and ive made literally over $300. paypal from gold and selling items. currently 1m = $12-$13. you just gotta use d3's trading forums and hope they dont paypal dick you and dispute pay. hasnt happened to me yet

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #188 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 12:23pm:

on another note...lots of RL money to be made in this game. i dont even farm all day (or that much at all in comparison to most farmers) since i have a job and ive made literally over $300. paypal from gold and selling items. currently 1m = $12-$13. you just gotta use d3's trading forums and hope they dont paypal dick you and dispute pay. hasnt happened to me yet

http://ghetmedia.com/diablo3.php

YOU ENCOUNTERED A:
Trolling, Gold Stealing, Enraging, Republican Skeleton
YOU GOT ONE-SHOTTED, BUY MORE 10MIL GEAR

LOOK AT THESE SICK GRAPHICS WHILE WAITING
ON YOUR 20 SECOND REZZ TIMER IN A SINGLE
PLAYER GAME.

Cheesy

So first ponies, now Zippo?

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #189 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 12:23pm:

I ran through real quick before I went to bed and I got to just before the skeleton king. My character has 12k dps and 30k HP. I am not sure if this is a little light. I need to get my resists up, for sure. There are some elite packs I differently had to avoid. The reflective damage ones are a bitch.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #190 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
oh youre not doing too bad in the hp/dmg compared to most melees new to inferno. you'll be fine in act 1 with even those stats besides against some really gay champs. just get your resists up like ya said. they made some interesting changes in todays patch... no more skipping acts in MP games lol. which sucks cause i havent done anything on my DH in inferno just skipped to act 3 farming siegebreaker. not sure if it will let me keep previous completed quests if they are skipped ahead. dont want to go back to farming with my wizard

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #191 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 5:09pm:
oh youre not doing too bad in the hp/dmg compared to most melees new to inferno. you'll be fine in act 1 with even those stats besides against some really gay champs. just get your resists up like ya said. they made some interesting changes in todays patch... no more skipping acts in MP games lol. which sucks cause i havent done anything on my DH in inferno just skipped to act 3 farming siegebreaker. not sure if it will let me keep previous completed quests if they are skipped ahead. dont want to go back to farming with my wizard

Looks like some good changes coming with 1.0.3. A couple I don't like too, but overall it looks positive.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #192 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
ya they lowered gem combining costs too. which were wayyyy too expensive. BS crafting is pretty damn cheap though. ive become addicted to gambling with a few 6 property plans ive learned. lol nothing good yet Sad but only takes one jackpot really.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #193 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
RMAH launched today... you want to read special posts? go to blizzard forums. the dregs of ddo have nothing on blizzard/d3 posters.

heres my fav of today.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5626191807?page=1

original post was deleted but it was quoted after. funny stuff

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #194 - Jun 20th, 2012 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Jun 12th, 2012 at 5:45pm:
RMAH launched today... you want to read special posts? go to blizzard forums. the dregs of ddo have nothing on blizzard/d3 posters.

heres my fav of today.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5626191807?page=1

original post was deleted but it was quoted after. funny stuff

I picked this one up from Kotaku.
http://kotaku.com/5920028/the-best-diablo-iii-forum-thread-youll-read-today
Quote:
This Battle.net forum thread by user Furiant has been making the rounds on the Internet today. It's pretty entertaining.

Give it a read:

First, thank you for addressing so many of the important issues in this patch. After playing a couple of quests tonight, however, I've realized that the fight against exploiters will never truly be won.
DPS is still way out of control - in some cases I've even seen players kill certain monsters before they were killed themselves
People are still taking advantage of skills with unintended effects such as increased survival, damage output, and situation control
There are several chests that continue to drop gold when opened; there are also still other, more nefarious means of gold farming, such as killing enough monsters that you actually MAKE more gold than your repairs cost
I personally witnessed an incident where a player found a yellow item, and when they identified it, it had stats that could be exploited to increase their combat effectiveness - for the class they were playing at the time.
Some gear seen on vendors still had stats other than Vitality that could, in the hands of an insidious agent, theoretically be employed toward the end of making combat easier (less dying, and in extreme cases, more killing)
Bosses are still able to be killed by players - I don't have screenshots to prove this, but it is happening. Hopefully your data analysis can pick it up.
Some bosses and rares are failing to properly spam stun, wall, poison, set afire, teleport into pools of acid, knockback, slow, and freeze players simultaneously while they teleport-kite the player at supersonic speed, carpeting every square inch of the zone with toxic ooze and letting their invulnerable minions with boss powers one- and two-shot us.
I personally was able to set up a bizarre configuration in the auction house search panel where I could find items with specific stats and also be able to sort them in a way that was not effectively random.
A friend of mine told me they were playing with some person earlier who - and I'm just the messenger here - seemed like they might be having fun while playing the game. I don't know how true this is, but if it's even a possibility, god help us all.

I'm just trying to do my part to ensure this kind of disgusting and cowardly behavior gets stamped out as soon as possible. If there's anything I hate in a game, it's feeling like I'm getting more powerful and that my time and efforts are culminating in some kind of... /shudder... progression. I'm in this for the frustration and disappointment, 100%, and I stand behind you with every patch that brings us closer to those ideals.

Keep up the great work.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #195 - Jun 21st, 2012 at 10:19am
Print Post  
ya i saw that thread pretty early as it was constantly at the top of the first page. and i read forums all day :/. pure gold though. theres another really good one called "buff soul rippers". might be in the wiz or dh forums though

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #196 - Jun 21st, 2012 at 10:35am
Print Post  

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #197 - Jun 21st, 2012 at 10:42am
Print Post  
That post is amazing stainer!

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #198 - Jun 21st, 2012 at 10:43am
Print Post  
haha nice post. it is kind of weird how ddo has some good features that other massive games dont have. like voice, lfm panels, and completely customizable UI. literally every new game ive played in the last 6 months doesnt have any of these. kind of shitty. and like you said turbine codes like monkeys.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #199 - Jun 21st, 2012 at 10:52am
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Jun 21st, 2012 at 10:43am:
haha nice post. it is kind of weird how ddo has some good features that other massive games dont have. like voice, lfm panels, and completely customizable UI. literally every new game ive played in the last 6 months doesnt have any of these. kind of shitty. and like you said turbine codes like monkeys.

I miss taking the last step on a staircase and not take 42000 points of falling damage.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 
Send TopicPrint