Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) League of Legends anyone? (Read 1275 times)
Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Re: League of Legends anyone?
Reply #50 - Jul 25th, 2012 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Yeah sounds different, There is another one coming out thats the same type of game but its more set up like a traditional third person view fighter like most mmo's cant remeber the name but it seems to be egyptian themed.

On another not the new champion in LoL Zyra is a blast to play.
and i will prolly drop LoL alltogether when gw2 launches

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #51 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
FYI - Diana RAWKS!!! very OP at begining & mid.... I need to figure out how to carry that to end game but yeah, she is an awesome champ

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #52 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
JakLee wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 7:50pm:
FYI - Diana RAWKS!!! very OP at begining & mid.... I need to figure out how to carry that to end game but yeah, she is an awesome champ

Hey early-mid game burst is almost as gay as the pre nerf darius ulti.... I mean a carry shouldnt be able to turret dive at lvl 8 and take down a champ that was at full health and then live.....

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Milton
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Aug 10th, 2012 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Jul 25th, 2012 at 12:37am:
Yeah sounds different, There is another one coming out thats the same type of game but its more set up like a traditional third person view fighter like most mmo's cant remeber the name but it seems to be egyptian themed.

Yer talking about Smite... I recently got a beta key for it... played it for a couple days last weekend.

Its definately fun, but I think people will burn out of it quicker.

I believe I have 2 beta keys I can hand out... Jak or Breaken ya want one? Throw me yer email addy and i'll send it to ya.

Oh and then you can invite 2 people into the beta too.
« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2012 at 5:35pm by Milton »  

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #54 - Aug 14th, 2012 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Milton wrote on Aug 10th, 2012 at 5:35pm:
Yer talking about Smite... I recently got a beta key for it... played it for a couple days last weekend.

Its definately fun, but I think people will burn out of it quicker.

I believe I have 2 beta keys I can hand out... Jak or Breaken ya want one? Throw me yer email addy and i'll send it to ya.

Oh and then you can invite 2 people into the beta too.

PM Sent

and the preview for the new champ is out - I thought he looked like a big pirate cat, but I have been seeing mixed reviews that he has a bunch of "Fluffy-factor"
can't wait to see

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #55 - Aug 14th, 2012 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Smite is fun but its lack of color is depressing. The game just seems mundane for me. I mean words cannot express how much i preferr that PoV for a Moba but idk, It was the same thing with HoN the colors just all seem to bleed together.

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint