Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Creative Solutions... (Read 174 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Creative Solutions...
Jun 14th, 2012 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
Rockstar has announced a creative new way to deal with cheaters in Max Payne 3. According to a post on the game’s official site, players using hacked saves, modded games or any other exploits will be banished to a Cheaters Pool where they “will only be able to compete in multiplayer matches with other confirmed miscreants.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/13/max-payne-3-makes-cheaters-fight-each-oth...

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

livefreeordie
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Creative Solutions...
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Banning is a better solution imo. 

A part of the game that you can only experience if you cheat?  Sounds like a goal for those achievement hunters.  The OCD type that want to see everything and be everywhere.

IP Logged

wumpus
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Creative Solutions...
Reply #2 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 10:13am
Print Post  
Compared to the D3: cheater! No multi or solo for you!  Thanks for the cash.

I suspect these games have better banning procedures than Turbine: "we banned you for something.  You know what you did.  You can can send an appeal that will be ignored in the order it came.  Have a Kafkaesque vacation.  If Blizzard or EA had such a policy it would leak out into the rest of the geeksphere.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint