Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Come on... Fess up! One of you is xynot2 (Read 12928 times)
Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Re: Come on... Fess up! One of you is xynot2
Reply #50 - Aug 1st, 2012 at 5:25am
Print Post  
Quote:
Epoch is a giver.

He may also be Xy's daddy. Say Epoch, did you shoot your load in Xy's mom's mouth, anus, or vagina?

Just her mouth and ass.  She wanted to go again but I wasn't sure I had enough cum left in me for one more go.  Since we were at a club 9 months before xynots birth, I think I know what happened.  We were in the clubs bathroom about to go for round 3.  My dick was worn out but she was insistent on going again.  I told her only if she was blindfolded and she agreed.  Well, I took the handicapped bar out of the big stall and started fucking her with it.  Then I saw a bunch of white gunk caked on the inside of the toilet bowl.  I have no idea why but I used the bar to get some of it and shoved the bar back into his moms vag.  Had I known what the result of my actions would be, I wouldn't have fucked her again the following month.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Dracosanct
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Aug 1st, 2012 at 6:41am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Aug 1st, 2012 at 5:25am:
Just her mouth and ass.  She wanted to go again but I wasn't sure I had enough cum left in me for one more go.  Since we were at a club 9 months before xynots birth, I think I know what happened.  We were in the clubs bathroom about to go for round 3.  My dick was worn out but she was insistent on going again.  I told her only if she was blindfolded and she agreed.  Well, I took the handicapped bar out of the big stall and started fucking her with it.  Then I saw a bunch of white gunk caked on the inside of the toilet bowl.  I have no idea why but I used the bar to get some of it and shoved the bar back into his moms vag.  Had I known what the result of my actions would be, I wouldn't have fucked her again the following month.

Sounds about right.

Sorry Xynot, but it looks like we won't ever know who your daddy is.

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #52 - Aug 1st, 2012 at 8:38am
Print Post  
I am not that good with "your mum" jokes so I let others do them for me:

You like? Have moar: http://www.smbc-comics.com/?db=comics&id=2113#comic
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2012 at 8:48am by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Ragedancer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Aug 2nd, 2012 at 9:15am
Print Post  

Quote:
Oh man, penis gets me every time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint