Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic U15 worth it? (Read 9445 times)
Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Re: U15 worth it?
Reply #25 - Sep 2nd, 2012 at 3:32am
Print Post  
Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction to it on Lama. Are the quests still bugging out or did they fix that?

IP Logged

Bill Z Bubb
Boobies Controller

I only know three chords!

Reply #26 - Sep 2nd, 2012 at 10:41am
Print Post  
I'm gonna go buy this pack . . . as soon as it's 67% off.

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Sep 2nd, 2012 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012 at 2:12am:
I've personally seen 4 pairs of EE Ivy Wraps pulled. One of them by me. I guess The Harpers (on Sarlona) are just lucky.

Maybe the drop rate on those is better than the other items (we could ask Rodrak). I wouldn't know; I never saw the hag any of the times I ran the quest. If I wanted them, I guess I could spend ten minutes clearing root walls and swimming just to check if a red named is up, then do that a bunch more times until the item dropped. Or I could do something less completely awful and still get the wraps by buying them.

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #28 - Sep 2nd, 2012 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
I like the new pack.

I hate the frequent quest killing bugs that I've experienced before and after the fixes.

The price is too much for just 4 quests. It really should have been 4 quests and a raid at that price.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #29 - Sep 2nd, 2012 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Glenalth wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012 at 2:18pm:
The price is too much for just 4 quests. It really should have been 4 quests and a raid at that price.

IIRC Fernadando said that they were originally going to have what is quest #4 be a raid. Would you be happier if they called Druid's Curse a raid? Because that was apparently the option.

IP Logged

Allo
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Sep 2nd, 2012 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
would've been a pretty awful raid

IP Logged

random110
Waterworks Kobold

Always lurking..

Reply #31 - Sep 2nd, 2012 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Allo wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012 at 2:26pm:
would've been a pretty awful raid

And yet, maybe not worse than CiTW

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #32 - Sep 2nd, 2012 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012 at 2:24pm:
IIRC Fernadando said that they were originally going to have what is quest #4 be a raid. Would you be happier if they called Druid's Curse a raid? Because that was apparently the option.

I saw that post too. It would be interesting to see what they were planning to do with it as a raid as it seems to be somewhat Tempest Spine like in construction with a few dead-end paths that lead off the main path and some suspicious walls that look like they might be blocking off unfinished areas like in Trial by Fury.

Still, finishing the content would have been a better start. Lowering the cost since it wasn't all there would have been nice since they did not.

On the early Lamannia build, there were some placeholders on the Eveningstar map for temporary quest entrances. If I remember correctly, they were labeled along the lines of A, B, C, D, and Capstone. So there is likely one more unfinished quest in the chain too. I should try to remember to screenshot things like that.

IP Logged

scraap
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Sep 2nd, 2012 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
It was worth the already ground favor and 250 off sale. (so 'free'). Think I've got 2 toons that want's anything from it, and after the one run through, still trying to work up the interest.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint