Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Potions of Wonder (Read 14608 times)
Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Re: Potions of Wonder
Reply #50 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 12:42pm:
+8 stat, +6 resistence, +6 protection, and toughness on the same slot...totally shit who needs main stat +8, or added AC saves and hit points for that matter, nevermind a set bonus lol. Grow up child and lrn2play.

I knew you'd be dumb enough to mention the set bonus.

Do you even have a w/f?
Have you looked into how much of the gemstone / stone heart are obsoleted when wearing them for a set bonus?
Have you ever sat back and compared them to the armor / robe versions available?

Maybe when your eyes get further from feathers naval you'll open them.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #51 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 12:42pm:
lol whatever doosh cannon keep bitching. Quite rich coming from someone from Sarlona lmfao.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #52 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 1:29pm:
I knew you'd be dumb enough to mention the set bonus.

Do you even have a w/f?
Have you looked into how much of the gemstone / stone heart are obsoleted when wearing them for a set bonus?
Have you ever sat back and compared them to the armor / robe versions available?

Maybe when your eyes get further from feathers naval you'll open them.

http://ddocrafting.info/index.php?server=argonnessen&charName=jonnydrama&lookup=...

no complaints from anyone about my build and gear so far. I mainly run EE except the odd raid or speed run. Only piece of gear im missing is my addy cloak from the eveningstar challenges, should have it by the end of the weekend, might also make my shroud necklace into a concordant opp, just havent needed to do it. By ditching my claw gloves and moving my radience helm of Omniscience to a ring I fit in the PDK set. I dont think i could have a better gear load out that maxes:  DPS, Spellpower light damage, healing, healing Amp, Stats of choice, AC, PRR, spell points, saves, or survivablity/durability on EE quests and raids, oh and once I get my threat gen from my cloak I will be able to main tank in a pinch. So yeah, totally dont know how to build a w/f or gear out a toon for optimization  Roll Eyes

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #53 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Anyway douching aside, since I prefer to be objective

Specifically comparing the Stone Heart to any of the other armors / robes for set bonuses.

Terror web Chittin, Embrace of the spider queen, Spider spun Caprison, Spidersilk robes

Things that you notice when actually opening your eyes and looking.

There's no way to slot +3 insightful stat on a docent and maintain your set bonus (if you want one)
The docent has 1d2 less effects than any of the armors or robes.

Hell even if the stone heart / gemstone had reinforced plating it'd actually help their cause, an option for +3 insightful stats would be even better. On paper though, the docent is unarguably behind the fleshy versions.

PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #54 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 1:54pm:
I dont think i could have a better gear load out that maxes:  DPS, Spellpower light damage, healing, healing Amp, Stats of choice, AC, PRR, spell points, saves, or survivablity/durability on EE quests and raids, oh and once I get my threat gen from my cloak I will be able to main tank in a pinch. So yeah, totally dont know how to build a w/f or gear out a toon for optimization  Roll Eyes

you've got no double strike, a spare hand with heavy fort toughness would free up your bracers for your secondary greensteel item.

Personally i'd craft a cha skills sp, and hp con op in bracers, allowing noxious / torc as your necklace, since atm you don't have arcane lore anywhere either.

I do know how to build a toon for optimization Smiley

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #55 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
JD I am super fucking jealous of your omni ring. What's the spell power on it? 108?

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #56 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:18pm:
you've got no double strike, a spare hand with heavy fort toughness would free up your bracers for your secondary greensteel item.

Personally i'd craft a cha skills sp, and hp con op in bracers, allowing noxious / torc as your necklace, since atm you don't have arcane lore anywhere either.

I do know how to build a toon for optimization Smiley

shield mastery impr shield mastery, legendary shield mastery. give me plenty of double strike 15%, I rarely run out of spell points, but when I do I switch stances and swap my hp necklace to my torc. On EE 30% healing amp from claw bracers > than 3% double strike and 6% crit chance imo but it is debatable. Also forgot to mention waiting on altars to be fixed so i can slot my ring of the stalker with my odd stat str and gfl and hopefully pull the elusive +4-5 cha tome I am looking for.

i agree the docents could be better (reinforced plating/ arcane dexterity would not be over powering) but they are really nice. "Not as good as fleshy version options..." does not equal total ratshit waste of time.

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #57 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Warforged haven't been ignored even in content where they should have been ignored. You may feel that the set bonus docents seem generic and not suited to a monk, but that's because they are generic by design. EE Livewood Core is your best option out of there and it is quite nice on a monk. I'm sorry that you can't fit the epic newbie gear set bonus with it, but I'm sure you can manage something else.

The next update is probably going to piss you off as well since none of the epic docents in that are likely to have any bonuses specifically for monks either.

As to why Cannith content had no docents (other than the crap challenge stuff anyway), that's on a previous loot guy and is somewhat puzzling.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #58 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:44pm:
On EE 30% healing amp from claw bracers > than 3% double strike and 6% crit chance imo but it is debatable

Look at your bracers again.

Claw bracers are just +2 insightful con and heavy fort, since you've got the pdk set, you're ONLY getting heavy fort from your bracer slot currently.

the claw gloves are the 30% amp option, which you've got on your pdk gloves now.

There's obviously plenty of other options other than what i stated, but that's how i'd go about upgrading your gear.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #59 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:44pm:
JD I am super fucking jealous of your omni ring. What's the spell power on it? 108?

yup 108. tbh the obly reason I posted my gear is to show that fucker off to the world lmao! I thoght i was lucky to get radience omni on a helmet then a guildy was in a group with a guy who pulled one and wanted to trade for it. Pretty much at the end of the loot tables item getting awesome helmets stats on a ring

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #60 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 3:18pm:
Look at your bracers again.

Claw bracers are just +2 insightful con and heavy fort, since you've got the pdk set, you're ONLY getting heavy fort from your bracer slot currently.

the claw gloves are the 30% amp option, which you've got on your pdk gloves now.

There's obviously plenty of other options other than what i stated, but that's how i'd go about upgrading your gear.

lmfao... touche i think i was mixing gear from 2 toons and not looking at it anymore.
/egg on my face
/eating crow

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint