Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Otto's Box (Read 44049 times)
JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Re: Otto's Box
Reply #150 - Dec 24th, 2012 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
got my current and last reincarnation toon to 8 and used my stone just a hair away from 17 now... It was glorious... i just wish i could buy the stones alone without that other shit

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #151 - Dec 24th, 2012 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Quote:
So what's your fix for the problem? Getting turbine telepathic content designers?

make lammania an invite only server like mournelands. Hold live events for to win an invite.

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #152 - Dec 24th, 2012 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 at 12:20pm:
Didn't you see that 70+ page thread on the forums?  There's nothing wrong with that  Roll Eyes

these are the forums. I dont really particpate on the other forums anymore beyond builds and trades and maybe the odd argo server thread

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #153 - Dec 24th, 2012 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 at 10:38am:
it used to be wxciting when there were real world first completions of raids, good guilds hurried to get them done. Now a group of fucktards with 3000 mana pots finishes first everytime, I know because I was one of them.. world first epic demon queen. It ruined it for me.

JDollar wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 at 8:57am:
im saying it makes it easier. I like running things first time on EE, kind like watching the directors cut of a movie

JDollar wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 at 1:12pm:
make lammania an invite only server like mournelands. Hold live events for to win an invite.

Are you suggesting that because you and your guildmates blew up a raid in an inelegant, brute-force manner in order to achieve a "world first" completion, and because you do not find that experience fun, that the preview server should become a sequestered, invite-only affair with even fewer eyes and public interaction than it currently has?

The people who create content may play the game, but they have demonstrated on many occasions that they are out of touch with the way their customers play the game at all levels.  The game environment unarguably benefits when a light is shined upon their actions BEFORE they go live (Chattering Ring for Halfling Bane?).

Even though they put their own weiners in their own bottoms over and over and over again by NOT correcting errors that are revealed on Lamma and by tacking on changes at the last moment without any exposure on the preview server and by NOT checking their work before deploying it (Who knew that changes to epic crafting would change the way the epic altars operate?), SOME things DO get fixed before they get pushed to live.

Lamma as it is sucks, and the efforts of many of the participants often seem to be dismissively ignored, but some good does appear to come from it.

How would sequestering Lamma be healthier for the game than if you found more people who felt the same way you do about experiencing new content without spoilers and running it the first few times exclusively with them?

On every server there are people who have not yet stepped into many of the raids and have no foreknowledge of the "best" way to complete them on any difficulty.  If you want to avoid spoiler information polluting your raid experience, it's quite possible to find other players who are not polluted with it.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #154 - Dec 24th, 2012 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 at 10:22pm:
Are you suggesting that because you and your guildmates blew up a raid in an inelegant, brute-force manner in order to achieve a "world first" completion, and because you do not find that experience fun, that the preview server should become a sequestered, invite-only affair with even fewer eyes and public interaction than it currently has?

The people who create content may play the game, but they have demonstrated on many occasions that they are out of touch with the way their customers play the game at all levels.  The game environment unarguably benefits when a light is shined upon their actions BEFORE they go live (Chattering Ring for Halfling Bane?).

Even though they put their own weiners in their own bottoms over and over and over again by NOT correcting errors that are revealed on Lamma and by tacking on changes at the last moment without any exposure on the preview server and by NOT checking their work before deploying it (Who knew that changes to epic crafting would change the way the epic altars operate?), SOME things DO get fixed before they get pushed to live.

Lamma as it is sucks, and the efforts of many of the participants often seem to be dismissively ignored, but some good does appear to come from it.

How would sequestering Lamma be healthier for the game than if you found more people who felt the same way you do about experiencing new content without spoilers and running it the first few times exclusively with them?

On every server there are people who have not yet stepped into many of the raids and have no foreknowledge of the "best" way to complete them on any difficulty.  If you want to avoid spoiler information polluting your raid experience, it's quite possible to find other players who are not polluted with it.

whatever, we agree to disagree. The game took a noticable down turn when turbine started getting us to do their QA.

How many halfling bane items did u craft? I think it was an actual joke that they did that recipe you fight a handful of halflingss in the entire game in 1 quest? and they are such a low level that crafting a greaterbane is hardly worth making on. Pick a better example. Crafting and PVP are not valid arguements for anything concerning DDO. Most game companies hire more people for QA they dont trick the players into doing it.  You keep wanting to apply bandaids to leasions with hopes to cure cancer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Ekkehart
Ex Member

Reply #155 - Dec 25th, 2012 at 12:22am
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 at 1:12pm:

So then only the guild of the people who got a mournlands invite can achieve a world first by brute-forcing through tactics learned on lama? Brilliant idea, I don't know why turbine hasn't hired you already.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #156 - Dec 25th, 2012 at 12:28am
Print Post  
Quote:
So then only the guild of the people who got a mournlands invite can achieve a world first by brute-forcing through tactics learned on lama? Brilliant idea, I don't know why turbine hasn't hired you already.

Where did you get that idea? I said LIKE mournelands, make it invite only, but only do it through live events on the live servers, how do you get guilds on mournelands (of which there are none) to all win an invite from alive event?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Ekkehart
Ex Member

Reply #157 - Dec 25th, 2012 at 1:16am
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Dec 25th, 2012 at 12:28am:
Where did you get that idea? I said LIKE mournelands, make it invite only, but only do it through live events on the live servers, how do you get guilds on mournelands (of which there are none) to all win an invite from alive event?

One of the three:
- no one does the raid on lama, which defeats the purpose of the server.
- some people run the raid, leak useful info into their respective guilds
- some people run the raid and leak info to everyone.

in case 1, you might as well not have lammania. On case 3, stuff is the same as now, except people won't have practice. On case 2, we have an environment where a guild with someone on lama has a much better shot than one with none.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #158 - Dec 25th, 2012 at 1:49am
Print Post  
Quote:
One of the three:
- no one does the raid on lama, which defeats the purpose of the server.
- some people run the raid, leak useful info into their respective guilds
- some people run the raid and leak info to everyone.

in case 1, you might as well not have lammania. On case 3, stuff is the same as now, except people won't have practice. On case 2, we have an environment where a guild with someone on lama has a much better shot than one with none.

You dont think mournelanders dont leak info? LOL shows what you know.

In case 1 i agree, shouldnt have lammania. The game was better before it and there was never the bitching and moaning from people like you. How do other companies manage to get acceptable product out?

In case 2 well get some guildies to win some live event invites.. to the victors go the spoils.

In case 3 2nd hand info is not the same as people running the actual quests themselves

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #159 - Dec 25th, 2012 at 9:27am
Print Post  
how cute, 2 folks actually think turbine cares about testing.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #160 - Dec 25th, 2012 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 at 11:26pm:
whatever, we agree to disagree. The game took a noticable down turn when turbine started getting us to do their QA.

I think the trend began when they stopped the Weekly Developer Activities threads.

There's not much objective data to work with, but it seems that when the WDA ended the practice of "knowingly deploying broken content and not acknowledging it" became standard procedure.

Before Lamma there was Risia, which was also a "Preview Server". There is a well documented history of bugs being discovered by people on Risia very early and still being pushed to Live.

How many halfling bane items did u craft? I think it was an actual joke that they did that recipe you fight a handful of halflingss in the entire game in 1 quest? and they are such a low level that crafting a greaterbane is hardly worth making on. Pick a better example. Crafting and PVP are not valid arguements for anything concerning DDO.

My intention was to illustrate the disconnect between the people who develop content and the players by using a particularly notorious example, and to demonstrate that Lamma is a net benefit to the players because it gives us a chance to see some of what's coming.

The point wasn't "Halfling Bane". 

The point was "Turbine stated intent to deploy to live crafting recipes that required the consumption of rare, named, raid-only loot".  The public learned of this because it was deployed to Lamma before it went live.

Turbine made it very clear that their intent was to go ahead and push this to live. Had Lamma been a "Secret Ninja Private Club for Cool Kids Only" it would have happened.

Most game companies hire more people for QA they dont trick the players into doing it.  You keep wanting to apply bandaids to leasions with hopes to cure cancer

I'm not sure why you think I want to apply a bandaid, or how it is damaging to leave Lamma as a publicly accessible opportunity to see some of the developers' intentions.

I also do not understand how closing Lamma to the public will prevent any guilds from guzzling however many mana potions are necessary to achieve a world first completion, nor do I understand how anyone's world first completion prevents you from finding people to run new content without spoiler information.

I think the cancer at DDO is apathy.  For some reason it has become acceptable to knowingly release to the public unfinished content, broken features, make changes that break existing mechanisms, generally not check their work, and leave high visibility shit that should be easy to fix broken for months.

Why should anyone there care about getting anything right the first time when "good enough to not get fired" is the benchmark?

It's not that they CANNOT get it right, they do not CARE to get it right and CHOOSE to do other things because it is acceptable to leave it wrong. 

For example, it required Felony Hate Speech for them to correct the LFM problem. How long did it take for them to develop and implement the correction?

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #161 - Dec 26th, 2012 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Dec 25th, 2012 at 1:31pm:
I think the trend began when they stopped the Weekly Developer Activities threads.

There's not much objective data to work with, but it seems that when the WDA ended the practice of "knowingly deploying broken content and not acknowledging it" became standard procedure.

Before Lamma there was Risia, which was also a "Preview Server". There is a well documented history of bugs being discovered by people on Risia very early and still being pushed to Live.

My intention was to illustrate the disconnect between the people who develop content and the players by using a particularly notorious example, and to demonstrate that Lamma is a net benefit to the players because it gives us a chance to see some of what's coming.

The point wasn't "Halfling Bane". 

The point was "Turbine stated intent to deploy to live crafting recipes that required the consumption of rare, named, raid-only loot".  The public learned of this because it was deployed to Lamma before it went live.

Turbine made it very clear that their intent was to go ahead and push this to live. Had Lamma been a "Secret Ninja Private Club for Cool Kids Only" it would have happened.

I'm not sure why you think I want to apply a bandaid, or how it is damaging to leave Lamma as a publicly accessible opportunity to see some of the developers' intentions.

I also do not understand how closing Lamma to the public will prevent any guilds from guzzling however many mana potions are necessary to achieve a world first completion, nor do I understand how anyone's world first completion prevents you from finding people to run new content without spoiler information.

I think the cancer at DDO is apathy.  For some reason it has become acceptable to knowingly release to the public unfinished content, broken features, make changes that break existing mechanisms, generally not check their work, and leave high visibility shit that should be easy to fix broken for months.

Why should anyone there care about getting anything right the first time when "good enough to not get fired" is the benchmark?

It's not that they CANNOT get it right, they do not CARE to get it right and CHOOSE to do other things because it is acceptable to leave it wrong. 

For example, it required Felony Hate Speech for them to correct the LFM problem. How long did it take for them to develop and implement the correction?

You're too fucking wordy. Whenever you think you need 15 words, use one.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #162 - Dec 27th, 2012 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 1:52pm:
Good guild group of 3-4, good plan, and yeah we just burned through it.  It's not rocket science...  Once, you have done a half dozen it's pretty easy to split up and get massive XP per minute. 

If you're with a group that is willing to grind, then this is very true.

It is absolutely false for 99% of DDO, but that's because they're not actually willing to grind at all.  They run one quest 6 times and then get bored and wander away.

fnord

IP Logged

Vtec
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #163 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 9:42am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Dec 26th, 2012 at 5:34pm:
You're too fucking wordy. Whenever you think you need 15 words, use one. Now back to creaming all over your moms hair.

Fixed. You're slipping.

IP Logged

Vtec
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #164 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 9:43am
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Dec 27th, 2012 at 5:08pm:
If you're with a group that is willing to grind, then this is very true.

It is absolutely false for 99% of DDO, but that's because they're not actually willing to grind at all.  They run one quest 6 times and then get bored and wander away.

Then they are for sure playing the WRONG game.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #165 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 10:17am
Print Post  
Vtec wrote on Dec 28th, 2012 at 9:43am:

I dont think DDO is unique in this. Any game that doesnt have this type of grind is rare, The nature of MMO endgame is grind. No developer can keep up in new content. Of late, Im pleased with the rate of ne content in DDO, no more lowby quests.. the game is pretty filled out now so they dont need to devote time to this. I hated all the lowby stuff before but I think it was necessary given the nature of TR's. Its still pretty grindy from 16-20 though, i wont be surprised if we see a bit more content released in this level range, but atleast they have the mechanics in place to make it ndgame as well with heroic/epic settings

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Vtec
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 10:26am
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Dec 28th, 2012 at 10:17am:
I dont think DDO is unique in this. Any game that doesnt have this type of grind is rare, The nature of MMO endgame is grind. No developer can keep up in new content. Of late, Im pleased with the rate of ne content in DDO, no more lowby quests.. the game is pretty filled out now so they dont need to devote time to this. I hated all the lowby stuff before but I think it was necessary given the nature of TR's. Its still pretty grindy from 16-20 though, i wont be surprised if we see a bit more content released in this level range, but atleast they have the mechanics in place to make it ndgame as well with heroic/epic settings

You are correct, of course, that DDO is not unique in that endgame is essentially a grind fest. They are in the wrong TYPE of game then. Even If you play things six times before you get bored and never run it again it wouldn't take long to exhaust ANY MMO except maybe WOW, that would take longer.

There is no question that the grind in DDO is better than it used to be, in that it isn't nearly as boring because there are so many types of grind. Good thing.

The biggest problem I see right now is the semi random effects on named loot, multiplying the grind of getting what you want. If you could craft them, or trade two of them for what you want that would be great.
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2012 at 10:27am by Vtec »  

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #167 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Vtec wrote on Dec 28th, 2012 at 9:43am:

I tend to agree.  I notice that very few DDO players are actually interested in ransacking the XP from Shadow Crypt in spite of the fact that it's just plain silly in terms of XP/minute.

I am not even a little bit zergy compared to the people who actually do zerg, but I get absolutely insane rates of XP/minute compared to most people in DDO just because I get the fuck into a quest and then run the quest instead of spending 3 minutes after each fight wondering, "Hmmm... what should we do next?  Should we keep going down this hallway that we were going down before so that we can get to the quest's boss?"

Back when 1000 XP/minute was considered a good quest with a good group, I would usually get 500 XP/minute running something solo.  When I got together with most groups, we could usually take down each encounter much more quickly than I could do solo, but my XP/minute would still go down because GET THE FUCK INTO THE NEXT QUEST AND OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU GOING TO THE VENDOR, JUST THROW AWAY THAT TRASH AND I WILL GIVE YOU 100,000 GOLD WHY DO YOU ALL HATE ME?!?!

fnord

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #168 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Dec 28th, 2012 at 12:44pm:
I tend to agree.  I notice that very few DDO players are actually interested in ransacking the XP from Shadow Crypt in spite of the fact that it's just plain silly in terms of XP/minute.

At least on Sarlona, Shadow Crypt is the one quest everyone will grind into the ground.

The problem is 90% of them learned it from someone who learned it from someone who learned it from someone, and will do shit like insisting on having a mouth-breathing arcane take 20 minutes to solo it while the rest of the group pikes at the start, instead of duo pathing it in 5 minutes.

See also me tanking shadows the very first time I did TOD and doing a better job of it than people with 100 completions kiting, because trying new things is too hard.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #169 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
Back when 1000 XP/minute was considered a good quest with a good group, I would usually get 500 XP/minute running something solo.  When I got together with most groups, we could usually take down each encounter much more quickly than I could do solo, but my XP/minute would still go down because GET THE FUCK INTO THE NEXT QUEST AND OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU GOING TO THE VENDOR, JUST THROW AWAY THAT TRASH AND I WILL GIVE YOU 100,000 GOLD WHY DO YOU ALL HATE ME?!?!

Hang on, I need to switch characters and decon all this phat loot.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #170 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 2:57pm
Print Post  

I am not even a little bit zergy compared to the people who actually do zerg, but I get absolutely insane rates of XP/minute compared to most people in DDO just because I get the fuck into a quest and then run the quest instead of spending 3 minutes after each fight wondering, "Hmmm... what should we do next?  Should we keep going down this hallway that we were going down before so that we can get to the quest's boss?"

BRT, going to spend my enhancement point.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #171 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:
BRT, going to spend my enhancement point.

You should invite them to the party you will like them.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #172 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 3:27pm
Print Post  

Dude, it's simply not needed.  We ran Shadowcrypt like 5 times, got bored and went to do something else because XP basically grows on trees at this level.

Running the same quest for 10 times is just boring and you don't need to do it.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #173 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Dec 28th, 2012 at 3:27pm:
Dude, it's simply not needed.  We ran Shadowcrypt like 5 times, got bored and went to do something else because XP basically grows on trees at this level.

Running the same quest for 10 times is just boring and you don't need to do it.

That's the attitude! Heck, you don't need to do quests at all! You can do slayers for 5xp/min until you hit 20.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #174 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Dec 28th, 2012 at 3:33pm:
That's the attitude! Heck, you don't need to do quests at all! You can do slayers for 5xp/min until you hit 20.

There's so much XP at that level it's not needed.

Litany x10?   I'll probably do it.  RWTD?   Same thing.  But level 11?  Even with just running the VONs and the Fens once (to save for level 20+) you still fly by this just with bravery.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 
Send TopicPrint