Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Otto's Box (Read 43990 times)
Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Otto's Box
Reply #50 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 5:25am
Print Post  
NOTdarth wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 2:54am:
Why the fuck would I do that if I'm having fun playing ddo?

I couldn't care less if you stoned or not, if you're a moron you're still gonna get kicked from my party.

So other than people paying for support of the semi-broken game I fail to see how this has an effect on me or my gameplay.

Sorry, I don't actually care whatsoever what you do or your opinion. I was addressing the OP.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #51 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 5:37am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 3:52am:
I have a hard time figuring out where you're coming from.  First life wiz/sorcs useless at end game?  Well geared arcanes in the right destiny will crap all over the large majority of melee toons in EE.  You don't need maximum spell pen to web drow mobs, finger trash casters and output tons of AoE DPS with shiradi or draconic. 

Ok, sure must be nice to have 3 active destinies at once, so you have magister, draconic, and shiradi running at the same time? Firrst life wizards cant cc with a shit on EE even with mind fog. I hate to break it to you but its the NPC in Detour EE thats landing all the holds not your shitty first life wizzy

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #52 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 6:31am
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 5:25am:
Sorry, I don't actually care whatsoever what you do or your opinion. I was addressing the OP.

The OP is butthurt cause he's poor and can't get all the shiny toys the rich kids get. You're giving him a retard advice to pay for another game. Way to go moron.

IP Logged

Turkantho
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 6:41am
Print Post  
Clearly I've been doing it wrong, I bought some +4 Tomes in the store and now my two main chars have all stats +4 yet I still run content with them that drops +4 BtC tomes, when one drops for me guess what, it goes up for roll.

My p2w enhances someone elses gameplay, not only mine.

IP Logged

Ekkehart
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 8:06am
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 5:37am:
Ok, sure must be nice to have 3 active destinies at once, so you have magister, draconic, and shiradi running at the same time? Firrst life wizards cant cc with a shit on EE even with mind fog. I hate to break it to you but its the NPC in Detour EE thats landing all the holds not your shitty first life wizzy

The difference between a 2nd lifer and a 7th lifer as far as enchantment goes in EE detour (since it IS the quest you brought up) is... yeah pretty much none since there's a single mob with SR in the quest. Difference between the 7th lifer and the 1st lifer? 1 DC on enchantment from PL: Wizard and ~60 SP... that he could even maybe make up for with greater/epic spell focus with the feat he wouldn't be using.

If not having a bunch of PLs is your excuse for sucking, I think you need a better one. If you can't land your holds, 1 DC will help, but won't suddenly turn them into no-fail.
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2012 at 8:08am by »  

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #55 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 9:27am
Print Post  
Damn poor people and their bitching. Let them eat cake!

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #56 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 9:53am
Print Post  
Quote:
The difference between a 2nd lifer and a 7th lifer as far as enchantment goes in EE detour (since it IS the quest you brought up) is... yeah pretty much none since there's a single mob with SR in the quest. Difference between the 7th lifer and the 1st lifer? 1 DC on enchantment from PL: Wizard and ~60 SP... that he could even maybe make up for with greater/epic spell focus with the feat he wouldn't be using.

If not having a bunch of PLs is your excuse for sucking, I think you need a better one. If you can't land your holds, 1 DC will help, but won't suddenly turn them into no-fail.

lol try again...

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Vtec
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 12:04pm:
I've played 19 lives on Gunga. I stoned last night. It was glorious. I got to 412,000 XP, just over the level 8 requirement of 408,000, made sure I had a 30% pot going, my voice for 5% and a 5% xp shrine going, and I ate that fucker for 2,850,000 XP. I wound up with 3,262,000 XP, enough to put me 40% through Rank 85 and less than 100k away from Level 18.

If we get a point sale before the boxes go away, I won't ever run deleras again.

THIS.

Why the fuck would someone NOT buy this is if they have the means, so as to avoid running through levels for the ten millionth time? I don't think I will EVER NOT use this on a TR. It's not about time savings, it's not about money.
It's about I've been playing since 2006 and I am fucking DONE with mid level content after running it into infinity.

1-20 stone would be the best. I would buy them in mass quantities and use them asap before they changed their minds.

If they changed the XP requirements for third TR forward maybe that would be different but as of now, it's the most mind numbingly boring shit that has ever happened to this game. Worse than the content blackout before Super Secret or whatever the fuck it was.

Anyone upset about these should STFU.

IP Logged

green00_00
Butterface

DDO Vault Failure

Reply #58 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 10:21am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 3:37pm:

You're not very good at the whole 'your' and 'you're' thing are you?

[Color=red][Size=6][b][center]But you'll notice, not butterdick[\center][\b][\Size][\color]

Apparently I cannot figure out signatures.

IP Logged

Vtec
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Quote:

...What is this I don't even....

How did you type something so wrong and not break your own fingers in the desk drawer as punishment?

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #60 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:14am
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 8:36pm:
incorrect. tring 2 oe 3 times is generally required for end game, some classes need 6 past lives to be good for endgame content

Absolute nonsense.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #61 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:15am
Print Post  
Vtec wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 10:24am:
...What is this I don't even....

How did you type something so wrong and not break your own fingers in the desk drawer as punishment?

It was like his second or third post. They are usually wrong until they get into the fifties or so.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #62 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:17am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:15am:
It was like his second or third post. They are usually wrong until they get into the fifties or so.

you're hot.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #63 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:21am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:17am:
you're hot.

ur hotter

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #64 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:17am:
you're hot.

stainer wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:21am:
ur hotter

fucking fags

IP Logged

Dr_tank2vich
Puppy Farmer

I Love Darma!

Reply #65 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:29am
Print Post  
I can see using a stone if real life interferes and I fall a couple of levels behind my static group.

If you don't like it: GFY.

"The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and suffers with alcohol problems."

Or as we call it here: Mod status.

IP Logged

Luxgolg
Shroud Slacker

So many bugs

Reply #66 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:51am
Print Post  

Frog on all servers, but Cannith is home.

IP Logged

Aqualung
Ex Member

Reply #67 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
NOTdarth wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 11:25am:
fucking fags

Jealous?

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #68 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 5:23pm:
Hey Jeff... was it the last straw for you? I am your friend, and I am not seeing it on this one. I am wondering if it was the last disappointment for you. You usually don't get this worked up.

I'll break it down for you Randy.

Mostly I find it amusing.  The same people who would have rip-sawed Bigole for buying a Vorpal from a Plat farmer now justify buying 2 million XP.  Shit, when I joined the Vault people got ripped for buying mana pots.  Shug would explain to you how you were a gimped fucking newb who needed to learn how to play the game.  It's just dumbfounding to me.  DDO is now an MMO where you can buy XP.  Not boosts...which people cried over but straight up levels.  Fuck...  I don't give a fuck who buys what but let's call a spade a spade.  Just because it's offered in the store doesn't make it any different than paying a nice Asian boy to level your toons while your at work.

The TR justification is ridiculous.  Is there anything more e-peen than triple completionist?  Honestly, most past lives are worthless now.  All the challenge was removed from the game with the expansion.  Now, all of a sudden I have to buy past lives to run EE and the pathetic end game raids.  End game...  ROFL. 

+4 tomes and upgrade tome... seriously.  These were the most sought after loot in the game even if the 1 or 2 point boost was mostly negligible.  Everyone just closes their eyes and goes see no evil hear no evil.  Fuck.  This is supposed to be an MMO.  Now, you can just buy XP and the +4 permanent Stat boosts and it's not P2W.  You have the Thurd's of the world just justifying it on the forums as it's my money it doesn't effect you...  Bullshit.  I've been playing MMO's forever and this is just fucking gross.  In my worst nightmares, I never imagined this game would stoop to selling XP and end game tomes.  (and fuck you that they slipped 4's into the standard loot table to justify that they aren't raid loot.)  The slippery slope has been greased by Clark W Griswald.  What's next?  I can easily afford all this shit too but why the fuck would I buy my way to the top.  I might as well just install a hack engine and go play FPS's in GodMode.  Look at how good I am...

If I wasn't clear it disgusts me that a game I put 6 years into has fallen to this.   Turbine has shat on this IP.  Their only method of making money is to turn the game into Farmville.  The fact that people come to the Vault and justify this P2W horseshit is just an insult.  This was the place where the fucking hardcore came to make fun of these people.  The game was always easy to now say in order to be good at any easy game I need to buy 2 million XP.  LOL.  What a bunch of cock smoochers.

« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:31pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #69 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 at 10:49pm:
BTW, Eladiun, are you a subscriber in SWTOR?  Isn't that pay to win?  you get faster xp rates than F2P/Preferred players. 

It's subscribe to win and you have no end game access as a non subscribe unless you purchase weekly unlocks.  Non subscribers essentially get the option to play KOTOR3 most of the MMO elements are locked.  It's conceptually completely different than DDO's F2P model as you cannot earn points/coins via game play. Anyone interested in End Game or PvP would be foolish to not Sub as buying weekly unlock would essentially cost more than a sub?   Non subscriber are extremely limited, Premium are limited...  the model is designed with the purpose of driving people to sub.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #70 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
I wasn't viewing it as a power creep thing, I was viewing it as a "skip 2 weeks of farming thing".

Are these stones a permanent feature, or a once in a while thing?

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #71 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:38pm:
I wasn't viewing it as a power creep thing, I was viewing it as a "skip 2 weeks of farming thing".

First time they have been offered like this but knowing Turbine...it's likely to be an option added to the character sheet in 3 months.
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:41pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #72 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:38pm:

These are NOT a permanent feature . . . yet.  but this is Turbine, they smell money and they will make them permanent.  How many other seasonal items became regular?

The XP stones as there are not nearly as P2Win as much of the other stuff already accepted in the game.  I still haven't used one and probably won't bother.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #73 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:42pm:
The XP stones as there are not nearly as P2Win as much of the other stuff already accepted in the game.  I still haven't used one and probably won't bother.

Probably true...  I used to rail at every addition on the DDO forums until it became obvious that it didn't fucking matter.  Still for me, there is something especially stomach turning about buying 2 million xp straight out.  At least we know what they have been working on besides fixing the game.
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:46pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #74 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:45pm:
Probably true...  I used to rail at every addition on the DDO forums until it became obvious that it didn't fucking matter.  Still for me, there is something especially stomach turning about buying 2 million xp straight out.  At least we know what they have been working on besides fixing the game.

It's also 2 million XP in the level range where XP grows on trees.  Between Necro 2, VON, Desert, GH walkups, etc . . . it's really only letting you skip some of the easiest level to level through.  You skip maybe 3 days of levelling.

The grind starts at 17.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Send TopicPrint