Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Witcher (Read 589 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: The Witcher
Reply #25 - Dec 26th, 2012 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I played until you meet Malena in Act 1 and meet that bitch by the waterfall for some sexytimes only to get jumped and those dudes fucking had their way with me.  I got frustrated and haven't played since.  I definitely want to give it another go because I really enjoyed the first one so much.  MOAR BITCHES!

I don't recall a bunch of dudes having their way with me so...probably no.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Dec 26th, 2012 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Dec 26th, 2012 at 3:12pm:
I don't recall a bunch of dudes having their way with me so...probably no.

Ha!  I meant they killed me, not raped me.  Had they run a train on me, I wouldn't have stopped playing, obv.

IP Logged

Vissarion
DQ Assaulter

Reply #27 - Dec 26th, 2012 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
Malena's Scoiatel cronies are a serious motherfucker to deal with. I had an easier time with it by kiting the bastards into a group of monsters and letting them have playtime for a little while.

Theologians don't know nothin' about my soul

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Dec 27th, 2012 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Vissarion wrote on Dec 26th, 2012 at 11:14pm:
Malena's Scoiatel cronies are a serious motherfucker to deal with. I had an easier time with it by kiting the bastards into a group of monsters and letting them have playtime for a little while.

Why didn't I think of that?!  Also, I read that you get more xp for turning her over to the guards, so fighting those dudes is pointless.  It's not my fault, I thought I was gonna bone her by the waterfall!!  /sad

You guys got me thinking about it, so I reinstalled Witcher 2 last night and started playing.  I'm gonna try my best to not let boobies get in my way this time.  Damn boobies.

IP Logged

Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Reply #29 - Dec 28th, 2012 at 8:24am
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm gonna try my best to not let boobies get in my way this time.  Damn boobies.

They are the devil's pillows

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Jan 7th, 2013 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Almost done with Witcher 2!  It's so good!  Now I wanna play through the first one again.  I am fucking all the bitches.  I even went back to side with Roche the second time so I could bone Ves.  Haaaay!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint