Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Turbine PAX Party (Read 7076 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Turbine PAX Party
Feb 26th, 2013 at 3:39pm
Print Post  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Re: Turbine PAX Party
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
rest sent that to me earlier!  I AM SO IN.  If I'm going to get banned in person, that's where it's going to happen.  I told stainer that I will him in on speakerphone if I get to meet FoS.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
I can't wait to get the video of the bouncers dragging you out.  Remember this isn't California, Boston bouncers will throw you head first in a snow bank filled with bum piss and rat droppings.
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2013 at 3:50pm by Eladiun »  

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:
rest sent that to me earlier!  I AM SO IN.  If I'm going to get banned in person, that's where it's going to happen.  I told stainer that I will him in on speakerphone if I get to meet FoS.

Better make sure the building is elevator-free before you start making plans.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #4 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Feb 26th, 2013 at 3:50pm:
Better make sure the building is elevator-free before you start making plans.

ROFL, she'll be on the first floor of the convention center all flustered.

Quote:

IP Logged

Bill Z Bubb
Boobies Controller

I only know three chords!

Reply #5 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 26th, 2013 at 3:45pm:
I can't wait to get the video of the bouncers dragging you out.  Remember this isn't California, Boston bouncers will throw you head first in a snow bank filled with bum piss and rat droppings.

That's called a Sepulveda Sunrise in LA.

IP Logged

livefreeordie
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
  Remember this isn't California, Boston bouncers will throw you head first in a snow bank filled with bum piss and rat droppings.

Blah, it hurts to even acknowledge that Jillian's is in Boston.  What a crap 'bar'. They take advantage of the Fenway location to overcharge for watered down drinks.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #7 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
livefreeordie wrote on Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:00pm:
Blah, it hurts to even acknowledge that Jillian's is in Boston.  What a crap 'bar'. They take advantage of the Fenway location to overcharge for watered down drinks.

...but they have Video games...lol.  I used to frequent the Fenway bars back in the day.

Quote:

IP Logged

livefreeordie
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:04pm:
...but they have Video games...lol.  I used to frequent the Fenway bars back in the day. 

Not any more.  They were all replaced with like 4 bowling lanes and some pool tables.  There might still be some in the back room, but FoT should fit in with all the shitting hipsters. I might be mistaken but I think the name was officially changed to Lucky Strike.  Have not been there in a bit cause of all the better options.  The area has changed alot in the last few years.  Gone are Axis and Avilon, replaced with a House of Blues.  Never had a good experience there, and refuse to pay to see a show there.  Which sucks because they get alot of the good shows, as its one of the bigger 'middle size' venues in boston
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:10pm by livefreeordie »  

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #9 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
livefreeordie wrote on Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:08pm:
Not any more.  They were all replaced with like 4 bowling lanes and some pool tables.  There might still be some in the back room, but FoT should fit in with all the shitting hipsters. I might be mistaken but I think the name was officially changed to Lucky Strike.  Have not been there in a bit cause of all the better options.  The area has changed alot in the last few years.  Gone are Axis and Avilon, replaced with a House of Blues.  Never had a good experience there, and refuse to pay to see a show there.  Which sucks because they get alot of the good shows, as its one of the bigger 'middle size' venues in boston

Shows how long it's been since I have been there.  I liked Atlas which became Tequila Rain which was OK but for cheap drinks before a game I like Whose on First. 

I had a buddy who almost got cold cocked by the Avilon bouncers one night.  That was a funny evening, it also started at his company party at Jillian's.
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:23pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

livefreeordie
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Whoes on First and Tequila Rain (I was here for the Sox first WS win Smiley ) are still there.  Boston Beer works has the best nachos and Beer in the area.  There is a bar in the green monster now, that looks onto the field.  Great place to watch the game, but really small so you have to take the day off and spend it drinking there if you want a good seat.  Other then that is getting bought up by the Sox group and being developed.  Game On is the biggest rip off there is in the area.  And copious amounts of popped collars.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #11 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I hope stainer has his recording device ready!

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #12 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
livefreeordie wrote on Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:26pm:
Whoes on First and Tequila Rain (I was here for the Sox first WS win Smiley ) are still there.  Boston Beer works has the best nachos and Beer in the area.  There is a bar in the green monster now, that looks onto the field.  Great place to watch the game, but really small so you have to take the day off and spend it drinking there if you want a good seat.  Other then that is getting bought up by the Sox group and being developed.  Game On is the biggest rip off there is in the area.  And copious amounts of popped collars.

Yeah, we went to Game On once after it opened and that was enough.  I always despised the cask and Flagon too.  I was in Mexico for the first win pounding shots I imagine the Fens was a bit crazier.
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:52pm by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 5:32pm
Print Post  

Bring bail money.

IP Logged

Tobril
Honourary Australian

Hi Welcome

Reply #14 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
If Glin is there get him drunk.

Hilarity will ensue.

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #15 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Oh, I can't wait.  My camera is ready  Tongue

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Peechie wrote on Feb 26th, 2013 at 6:04pm:
Oh, I can't wait.  My camera is ready  Tongue

OMG ARE YOU GOING TO BE THERE?!  I WILL MOLEST YOUR FACE OFF.  I WILL BRING CANDY AND THE VAN.  Gawna + Peechie = <3 and /vaginahighfive

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #17 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
OMG ARE YOU GOING TO BE THERE?!  I WILL MOLEST YOUR FACE OFF.  I WILL BRING CANDY AND THE VAN.  Gawna + Peechie = <3 and /vaginahighfive

You bring the candy, I'll bring the duct tape.  Boston will never be the same!  Kiss

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Feb 27th, 2013 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Peechie wrote on Feb 26th, 2013 at 8:26pm:
You bring the candy, I'll bring the duct tape.  Boston will never be the same!  Kiss

Grace is bringing the Crisco!  It's a party!

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #19 - Feb 27th, 2013 at 2:00pm
Print Post  

Oh Dear Vault Girls on the loose...

Phear Boston, Phear... You have no idea what has been unleashed on you.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Feb 27th, 2013 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
Yes, they do.  Anal.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Mar 1st, 2013 at 11:39am
Print Post  
I might get lost on the way to the bar.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

livefreeordie
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Mar 1st, 2013 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
If in doubt, just say you used to work in The Combat Zone

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Mar 1st, 2013 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Mar 1st, 2013 at 11:39am:
I might get lost on the way to the bar.

Might?

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #24 - Mar 1st, 2013 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
livefreeordie wrote on Mar 1st, 2013 at 12:05pm:
If in doubt, just say you used to work in The Combat Zone

That's fucking old skool right there.  I haven't heard that in years.

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint