Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Adamantine Cloak of the Bear (Read 8837 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Adamantine Cloak of the Bear
Reply #25 - Mar 2nd, 2013 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
They must have had a lovers quarrel.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #26 - Mar 2nd, 2013 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Mar 2nd, 2013 at 12:14pm:
f u bastard lol. I never said that. I said there is some definate merit to the new loot circa U14-U16 vs anything since shroud, and argued against people who threw the good out with the bad based on a fucking lisp, hat and scarf in a cheesy promo video and a douchey demeanor on the forums.

I won't argue on that. There is some good shit in the past few releases. Look at any thread about equipping your whatever and you'll see how much of the new stuff has become central to things. Hell even non named stuff has been buffed substantially. I have pulled lootgen items superior or equal at least to a lot of epic gear.   

But it's counterbalanced by some bad and undocumented decisions. I see no reason to not call him out for that. 

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #27 - Mar 2nd, 2013 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Mar 2nd, 2013 at 12:14pm:
f u bastard lol. I never said that. I said there is some definate merit to the new loot circa U14-U16 vs anything since shroud, and argued against people who threw the good out with the bad based on a fucking lisp, hat and scarf in a cheesy promo video and a douchey demeanor on the forums.

I'm fucking with you. My fighter is going to be all Epic GH gear. Loosen your scarf a touch.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #28 - Mar 2nd, 2013 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
spathic wrote on Mar 2nd, 2013 at 12:46pm:
I won't argue on that. There is some good shit in the past few releases. Look at any thread about equipping your whatever and you'll see how much of the new stuff has become central to things. Hell even non named stuff has been buffed substantially. I have pulled lootgen items superior or equal at least to a lot of epic gear.   

But it's counterbalanced by some bad and undocumented decisions. I see no reason to not call him out for that. 

Even shitty new gear is better than shitty old gear.  The reality is we bitch about the gear released in every update and then farm the shit anyway for the 1% boost.
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2013 at 2:24pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #29 - Mar 2nd, 2013 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Mar 2nd, 2013 at 2:22pm:
Even shitty new gear is better than shitty old gear.  The reality is we bitch about the gear released in every update and then farm the shit anyway for the 1% boost.

Tru.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

karatekid
Self-Proclaimed Puppy Farmer

Reply #30 - Mar 2nd, 2013 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
spathic wrote on Mar 2nd, 2013 at 12:46pm:

I think my biggest problem is that lootgen _is_ in many cases so much better than the unique items - kinda makes questing a waste of time when you have to toss a named item.  Being able to auction them makes that a little better, of course.

The other major sticking point with me is that he takes a perfectly good item, then puts in one line of "punishment" to make it suck.  With regularity.  We had that with evil taints (no not gawna) previously, but it wasn't so widespread (again, not gawna).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint