Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) New FOT? (Read 28493 times)
cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Re: New FOT?
Reply #125 - Mar 25th, 2013 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
PUG successes since the first couple rough days, one failure today on EH when the Reaver cast lightning across the room into the main group instantly on becoming active. This is the problem I have with the attack - not sufficiently controllable, too much damage, too much arcing when people are together.

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #126 - Mar 25th, 2013 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
I've completed half a dozen guild-only EE FoT since the patch.  We don't take pugs anymore because they're a liability when they don't listen.  We'd rather shortman and drink mana pots.

It's a challenging raid now, and if you fuck up it's easy to wipe.  I don't expect to see pugs completing EE anytime soon.  I personally wouldn't pug EH yet, as I'd probably rage quit.  EN is still forgiving enough if you're geared and/or have a decent build.

Spectral dragons showing up even after you kill the crystal is a bunch of bullshit.  No point in killing one giant/dragon pair now (usually white for us).  Just kite them along with the spectral dragons.

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #127 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Mar 25th, 2013 at 7:31pm:
I've completed half a dozen guild-only EE FoT since the patch.  We don't take pugs anymore because they're a liability when they don't listen.  We'd rather shortman and drink mana pots.

That'll teach them! Oh, wait.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2013 at 3:18pm by aDifferentHandle »  

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

LordPiglet
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #128 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Mar 23rd, 2013 at 3:43pm:
I wish you were on my server, you sound fun Smiley

I try to behave and not take a divine on a raid when drunk but I am partial to inebriated raiding Smiley

I've ran a couple times with LL on their drunken raid nights.  It's good times.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint