Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Unable to purchase turbine points...... (Read 1527 times)
kierg10
Shroud Slacker

Cuddly wuddly cats

Unable to purchase turbine points......
Apr 26th, 2013 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
Well.......I have tried to buy turbine points a couple times since the billing update.....

and every time it wouldn't let me.

So today, since I want to stone a toon, and I want to buy a 50% xp pot I did my research into what was causing this error, and the forums said must be at least 5 digits long.

Okay, so my postal code is 6 digits......it should be fine, right?

So, does it have to be precisely 5 digits, or am I just getting the wrong error? (note: this card doesn't expire for another couple of months, so it should be fine for purchasing turbine points)

And if it does need to be 5 digits precisely, how am I supposed to fix this moronic system turbine hath invented....

Terebinthia wrote on Feb 17th, 2014 at 9:26pm:
the Wayward Lobster is a retard petting zoo.

IP Logged

Diogenes
Ex Member

Re: Unable to purchase turbine points......
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2013 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
Maybe they're doing you the favor of giving you the chance to consider what else you might be doing with your MMO time?
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2013 at 7:08pm by »  

IP Logged

kierg10
Shroud Slacker

Cuddly wuddly cats

Reply #2 - Apr 26th, 2013 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Maybe they're doing you the favor of giving you the chance to consider what else you might be doing with your MMO time?

bah humbug Tongue

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2013 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
The postal code is one potential source of problems, but hardly the only one. If you get an error when trying to add a card (and it was an actual error, not giving you an error and working anyway) you pretty much need to call Turbine support to get it resolved as far as I can tell.

It hasn't let me add my (all-American) credit card to my account at all since the awesome billing system update, and I'm not going to bother calling them. I've been using PayPal or DDO Market when I want to add points.

IP Logged

kierg10
Shroud Slacker

Cuddly wuddly cats

Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2013 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Apr 26th, 2013 at 9:06pm:
The postal code is one potential source of problems, but hardly the only one. If you get an error when trying to add a card (and it was an actual error, not giving you an error and working anyway) you pretty much need to call Turbine support to get it resolved as far as I can tell.

It hasn't let me add my (all-American) credit card to my account at all since the awesome billing system update, and I'm not going to bother calling them. I've been using PayPal or DDO Market when I want to add points.

the CC I'm using works fine with my account......so idk....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint