Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic GAWNA (Read 3735 times)
Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

GAWNA
Apr 29th, 2013 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
Hop on this. I don't see the vault listed in the new DDO forums Fansites section.

https://www.ddo.com/en/community/fansites

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Diogenes
Ex Member

Re: GAWNA
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2013 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Quite the challenge.

Quote:
To be considered for approval and listing on DDO's Fansite Page, websites must meet the following criteria:

Content must be at least 70% focused on DDO.
    Content must be updated on at least a monthly basis.
    Sites must provide a clear link to http://www.DDO.com.
    Site administrators must be age 18 or over.
    Sites must already be online and receiving public visitors. At least some news and information should be accessible to users without registration.
    Guild websites are not eligible as a fansite. To promote your guild we suggest using the Guild Matchup forums.
    Sites must not contain any illegal, unauthorized, offensive, or objectionable content or promote the violation of Turbine's terms of service, code of conduct or end user license agreements.
    Sites cannot contain any copyrighted material (code, images, text or otherwise) without express permission from the original source. However, DDO assets which have been previously published, publicly distributed or released by Turbine may be used in site creation and content.
    Sites must not contain defamatory content or references to any Turbine or Wizards of the Coast property, other products relating to the Wizards of the Coast.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2013 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Content must be at least 70% focused on DDO.  -Arguable, but CHECK
    Content must be updated on at least a monthly basis. - CHECK
    Sites must provide a clear link to http://www.DDO.com. - CHECK
    Site administrators must be age 18 or over.  -CHECK
    Sites must already be online and receiving public visitors. At least some news and information should be accessible to users without registration. - CHECK
    Guild websites are not eligible as a fansite. To promote your guild we suggest using the Guild Matchup forums. - CHECK
    Sites must not contain any illegal, unauthorized, offensive, or objectionable content or promote the violation of Turbine's terms of service, code of conduct or end user license agreements. - AH FUCK.  NOPE.
    Sites cannot contain any copyrighted material (code, images, text or otherwise) without express permission from the original source. However, DDO assets which have been previously published, publicly distributed or released by Turbine may be used in site creation and content. - Pics of Gunga's mom are not copyrighted, so CHECK.
    Sites must not contain defamatory content or references to any Turbine or Wizards of the Coast property, other products relating to the Wizards of the Coast.  - AH.  FUCK.  How is 70% of the content supposed to be DDO related and not be defamatory to Turbine?  This is an oxymoron.

Vault scores 7 out of 9.  I don't think they seriously expect anyone to comply with that last one, so 7 out of 8.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2013 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Someone around here used to submit the Vault once a month or something.  I can't remember who it was, though.

IP Logged

kierg10
Shroud Slacker

Cuddly wuddly cats

Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2013 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
They should have just come right out and said "the other ddo forum is not allowed."

Cheesy

Terebinthia wrote on Feb 17th, 2014 at 9:26pm:
the Wayward Lobster is a retard petting zoo.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Apr 30th, 2013 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
I'm not sure we would make the 70% mark. I'm damn sure we won't meet the objectionable or offensive content mark.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #6 - Apr 30th, 2013 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Someone around here used to submit the Vault once a month or something.  I can't remember who it was, though.

I don't know who that was, but I submitted it at least three times over the last few years.

Even with a blessing of a ordained, religious officiant they don't consider the DDOVault Kosher.

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Inkblack
Puppy Farmer
Vault WDA

_,|,,

Reply #7 - Apr 30th, 2013 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 29th, 2013 at 2:42pm:
Hop on this. I don't see the vault listed in the new DDO forums Fansites section.

https://www.ddo.com/en/community/fansites

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1313220373

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint