Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic No longer confused about Update 18 ;) (Read 5944 times)
Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Re: No longer confused about Update 18 ;)
Reply #25 - May 12th, 2013 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on May 12th, 2013 at 11:51am:
EDs aren't "specifically" for any class BUT they each STRONGLY identify with a particular class.

You have the correct answer.

Ash's post was mostly on the money. Their retorts are just silly bickering where both are drifting further from the truth.

Asheras wrote on May 9th, 2013 at 9:39am:
Shiradi is one of the only trees that actually is designed to provide benefits to something that is not core to the base class it is the ED for

That's the only part of your post that doesn't make sense to me, roughly half the ED's have something good for every class, not just the closely associated heroic class.

Unyielding - immunity to knockdown, holy / pure good  weapon buff, LOH.
Shadow Dancer - ddoor + evasion
Fate singer - Inspire courage
GMof - Ki bar / unarmed fighting animation.
Exalted angel - Wings.

Ekke you obviously took issue with the first sentence and glossed over the rest of the post.
« Last Edit: May 12th, 2013 at 4:12pm by Munkenmo »  

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Ekkehart
Ex Member

Re: No longer confused about Update 18 ;)
Reply #26 - May 12th, 2013 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on May 12th, 2013 at 9:18am:
Hey, dumbass, can you click on a link?  Try it with the one I posted.  Can you read?  If so, read the table.  Two columns.  Even your moronic ass can do that.  Find Shiradi.  What is the heroic class listed in the next column?  Ranger?  Hmmm.

How is me quoting the wiki "pulling information out my ass"?  When you are saying Shiradi is the the Arti ED even though Arti's are in the Arcane sphere, not the primal sphere.  If someone is pulling shit out of their ass, not checking facts, and basically looking like a complete dumbass, it'd be you.

Time for you to stop posting.  You only making yourself look worse with each one.

Did you even read what I said? The release notes themselves make zero mention of that, while you specifically mentioned they did (the compendium mention is equally an ass-pull, considering it isn't even accessible as of now).

The whole idea of saying X destiny is for Y class is stupid. EDs were designed to be mostly independent of that, and I maintain my point that saying 'it makes no sense that shiradi affects offensive spells because it's the ranger ED' is a load of bullcrap.

On another note, I also never said anything about Shiradi being the arty ED (and I've no idea where you got that from my posts), which only shows me you can't read and aren't worth arguing with anyway.
« Last Edit: May 12th, 2013 at 3:59pm by »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint