Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Default Enhancement Events (Read 1007 times)
Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Default Enhancement Events
Jun 27th, 2013 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/419329-Enhancement-Events!

Default Enhancement Events!

Lamannia will open tomorrow morning for the second Enhancement Preview! In addition to discussing the New Enhancements, we would like run through a few quests with level 10 or level 20 characters. There is even a chance to run quests with one of us!

Create a level 10 or level 20 character and join Vargouille, KookieKobold, and Squeak on the following days and times in the Test Dojo to run some quests and chat! You can also use "/joinchannel DevChat" to join in on the conversation.

Friday, June 28 from 10 am to 11 am
Friday, June 28 from 7 pm to 8 pm
Friday, June 28 from 10 pm to 11 pm
Saturday, June 29 from 11 am to 12 pm (Noon)

All times are Eastern (GMT-5)

IP Logged

LafoMamone
Waterworks Kobold

Feather of Sun's Chief
Muse

Re: Default Enhancement Events
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Jun 27th, 2013 at 2:49pm:
In addition to discussing the New Enhancements, we would like run through a few quests with level 10 or level 20 characters. There is even a chance to run quests with one of us!

Considering how disconnected they are from the game and the people actually playing it, I'd like to think that this is a great recipe for a giant clusterfuck.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:27pm by LafoMamone »  

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
LafoMamone wrote on Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:26pm:
Considering how disconnected they are from the game and the people actually playing it, I'd like to think that this is a great recipe for a giant clusterfuck.

Dog and pony show, to keep the fanbois ferocious. Just like the last one: http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1366068573

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2013 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
People bitch about not having access to the devs and there being no communication.  At least it's an attempt to discuss things with the community.

IP Logged

Enoach
Korthos Resident

Paladins, Wizards and
Clerics Oh my!

Reply #4 - Jun 27th, 2013 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
We will find out if the large number of comments were taken to heart very soon.  For the dooooom people don't pull the trigger just yet, who know maybe they will surprise us all (fanbois and dooomsayers alike)

IP Logged

LafoMamone
Waterworks Kobold

Feather of Sun's Chief
Muse

Reply #5 - Jun 27th, 2013 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jun 27th, 2013 at 5:14pm:
People bitch about not having access to the devs and there being no communication.  At least it's an attempt to discuss things with the community. 

The problem has never been access or the lack thereof. The problem is always about giving a ton of feedback and them doing whatever they want anyway.

Some things, a lot of things, would be so obvious if they would only play the game for a few hours a day.

But we both know that they don't, and they won't. At least not the ones who make all the decisions. Like Kim said, this is just something for Turdh and Posthumus to jerk off to.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint