Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) LR+20 Hearts for all! (Read 23186 times)
rest
One Man Wolfpack

Re: LR+20 Hearts for all!
Reply #50 - Jul 14th, 2013 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jul 13th, 2013 at 8:02am:
Literally : it makes swallowing the pill easier.
Figuratively : It's used in French when something foul tasting ( figuratively ) is sweetened by something ( relatively ) nice. 

Yeah I asked my French Canadian friend in game and he translated. 

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2013 at 2:21pm by rest »  

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #51 - Jul 14th, 2013 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
plagiarism!

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Ensis
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Jul 15th, 2013 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jul 13th, 2013 at 11:31am:
It might be bullshit, but that's what I have right now... As I said my stats ( tomes and items separated ) are available. Int8 with a +1 Tome = 0 modifier = 2 Skill Points.

8 INT = -1 Modifier, 1 Skill Point per Level
8 INT + 1 Tome = 9 INT = Still a -1 Modifier, 1 Skill Point per Level

IP Logged

Primarily Lurking
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Aug 2nd, 2013 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
So this might sound like a dumb question, but none of my chars right now are level 20.

With the +20 LR token that we get, what happens if we use it on a level 7 char? Does it just let you respec to level 7, or does it level you up to level 20, or does it not let you use it until you get to level 20?

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #54 - Aug 3rd, 2013 at 12:44am
Print Post  
Primarily Lurking wrote on Aug 2nd, 2013 at 11:34pm:
So this might sound like a dumb question, but none of my chars right now are level 20.

With the +20 LR token that we get, what happens if we use it on a level 7 char? Does it just let you respec to level 7, or does it level you up to level 20, or does it not let you use it until you get to level 20?

If you use it at 7th, be sure to chug a Sovereign XP Pot and be wearing your Voice.  You get a free Completionist feat when you do.

After that, go get treatment, as inhalents are dangerous.  It may not be too late.

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Primarily Lurking
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Aug 3rd, 2013 at 12:56am
Print Post  
Fair enough. Omitting the very-unlikely-and-almost-completely-impossible choice, would someone happen to know if it lets you rebuild up to 7 or if you can't use it until level 20?

IP Logged

umeannothing
Stormreaver Piker

Wall building professional!

Reply #56 - Aug 3rd, 2013 at 2:52am
Print Post  
Primarily Lurking wrote on Aug 3rd, 2013 at 12:56am:
Fair enough. Omitting the very-unlikely-and-almost-completely-impossible choice, would someone happen to know if it lets you rebuild up to 7 or if you can't use it until level 20?

If you are ONLY at level 7 you are much better off saving it in my opinion.

At L7 you can just reroll and be back at L7 in around 4 or 5 hours playtime.

(I have not logged into the game for months, so I am honestly clueless about the workings of the +20 LR hearts, but getting to L7 on a first life OR TR takes so little actual game time that I would save any +20 LR heart I get for when it is most useful/needed{aka my final build I fucked up on})

MAGA!

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #57 - Aug 3rd, 2013 at 7:35am
Print Post  
umeannothing wrote on Aug 3rd, 2013 at 2:52am:
If you are ONLY at level 7 you are much better off saving it in my opinion.

At L7 you can just reroll and be back at L7 in around 4 or 5 hours playtime.

This. Part of the reason I made most of my 7 bank toons Iconic pally Sorcs. Already at 15, hitting 20 is stupid fast if I won't to make them something else with the hearts later.

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Sindarin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 7:03am
Print Post  
Question on the functionality of the +20 stone...

I was thinking about changing my 18 FvS/2 Pally to Carpone's U19 staff build (monk/ranger/rogue).  Will this even be possible?  Or will I run into the "more than 3 classes" error?

I'm starting to assume I won't be able to do this, so I'm leaning to LR'n into a class I don't want to level up for the past life bonus then TR into something else.

But I'd rather just change to a build I'd like to play.

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 7:10am
Print Post  
Sindarin wrote on Aug 7th, 2013 at 7:03am:
Question on the functionality of the +20 stone...

I was thinking about changing my 18 FvS/2 Pally to Carpone's U19 staff build (monk/ranger/rogue).  Will this even be possible?  Or will I run into the "more than 3 classes" error?

I'm starting to assume I won't be able to do this, so I'm leaning to LR'n into a class I don't want to level up for the past life bonus then TR into something else.

But I'd rather just change to a build I'd like to play.

Yes, you're going to run into the "more then 3 classes" issue.  For your build, you'll need to LR+20 and then LR+5. Definitely map out your current build and figure out how you're going to convert it.  It's ingenious of Turbine to give away a LR+20 heart, just so people will buy another LR+3 or +5 heart to fix their toon.

IP Logged

Sindarin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 7:44am
Print Post  
Thanks for the confirmation.  Time to figure out what I really want to do with this game.

edit:  Tried to work thru the class changes to LR into either the staff or the axe build.  Just not seeing how to do it without buying at least a +5 and a +3 LR stone.  bleh
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2013 at 9:08am by Sindarin »  

IP Logged

i4cu
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
i would just use this +20 LR to get a "useful" past life for any of my toons... problem is, for my melees im am NOT buying an aligment change just to get a paly past life, since combat feats (ftr), a bit of hp (barb) or small animals in my backpack (silly ranger) are out of my options...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint