Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Here You Go (Read 36221 times)
Slug
Shroud Slacker

Re: Here You Go
Reply #75 - Jul 17th, 2013 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Groo The Wanderer wrote on Jul 17th, 2013 at 5:08pm:
stuff

What is this word "hope" you speak of?

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #76 - Jul 17th, 2013 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
look all I am saying is that people complain that there is lots of "hjealing" and not a lot of "repain'" gear so to speak.

I think this is a sign that, perhaps, they are going to start making gear that has both.  Thus those gloves, or goggles or trinket or whatever will be equally useful for a divine healer and an arcane healer.

Now wheter 9% is good or not, well that really depends on what else is available, if it stacks and what it's ML is.   

If putting both of them on an item takes it's ML over what just having one of them on then it's broken from that perspective.  It's also broken if the ML on it is stupid high (like 23 or something stupid)

I am just looking for a little light here and hoping that it's a sign that we will see more gear that will help out Divines and Arcanes equally.

My jugg reconstructs himself for 525. Non-crit. Why do I need more? That's with a 114 augment slotted in his eSOS.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #77 - Jul 18th, 2013 at 1:40am
Print Post  
equally useful for a divine healer and an arcane healer.

Any bluebar has greater lore from lvl 12 up but that's for offense shit, not hjealing and while crit aura or renewal ticks are nice, you can't depend on crit AT ALL.
Maybe someone who doesn't play the game and designs shitty loot has some idea about bladeforged fvs that has both repair and life magic spells ? It's just the weirdest lore combo on an item, but hey can't access beta so wtf do I know.

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Jul 19th, 2013 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Quest Rewards:

Sage's Sash: Wizardry X, +35 Hit Points (Enhancement)
Guardian's Girdle: +50 Hit Points, 7-28 Lightning Guard
Skirmisher's Belt: Speed IX (30% movement speed, 9% Enhancement bonus to melee and ranged attack speed), Seeker +8

EDIT: No clear indication if the HP is a Vitality bonus or False Life bonus. The HP bonus on those items is considered False Life.

No sign of ML28 Eveningstar Challenge item upgrades for Cloak of the Wolf/Bear/Dragon.  That would have been too simple/easy/expected I suppose.  Sigh.
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2013 at 7:15pm by Carpone »  

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #79 - Jul 19th, 2013 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
So is any EE GH stuff worth shit anymore? 

Thinking of liquidating all of it in a fire sale.

I've seen Screenshots of +10 Competence damage bonuses.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #80 - Jul 19th, 2013 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
Any GH item that's just stats and slots is likely not worth as much. Lootgen now comes with better stats and can have multiple slots.

The Helm set bonuses and other named-item-only effects are likely still fine, since the U19 named items are beyond garbage.

IP Logged

kierg10
Shroud Slacker

Cuddly wuddly cats

Reply #81 - Jul 19th, 2013 at 10:41pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Jul 19th, 2013 at 10:08pm:
Any GH item that's just stats and slots is likely not worth as much. Lootgen now comes with better stats and can have multiple slots.

The Helm set bonuses and other named-item-only effects are likely still fine, since the U19 named items are beyond garbage.

imo raid weapons from fot and citw (even weapons like an eSOS and eAGA and the fire greataxe from cannith challenges) are still viable end game weapons cause of how shitastic that stuff is (unless you find superior loot gen, if so please tell me)

Terebinthia wrote on Feb 17th, 2014 at 9:26pm:
the Wayward Lobster is a retard petting zoo.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #82 - Jul 20th, 2013 at 6:59am
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Jul 19th, 2013 at 8:55pm:
So is any EE GH stuff worth shit anymore? 

Thinking of liquidating all of it in a fire sale.

I've seen Screenshots of +10 Competence damage bonuses.

Not sure what you are talking about. Named items from the expansion are shit. The only good things are:

School focus: +5
Wizadry XI
Stat +11
Deadly X (I think X is maximum, no idea)

There is nothing else worth a dime in this expansion. You better keep your eeGH items in your inventory unless you like to grind for random generated named items.

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - Jul 20th, 2013 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on Jul 20th, 2013 at 6:59am:
Not sure what you are talking about. Named items from the expansion are shit. The only good things are:

School focus: +5
Wizadry XI
Stat +11
Deadly X (I think X is maximum, no idea)

There is nothing else worth a dime in this expansion. You better keep your eeGH items in your inventory unless you like to grind for random generated named items.

The new items shouldn't eclipse everything else.  That's why people were complaining about the shrinking end game. 

+11 stats is extremely worrisome, as it kills a ton of previously end game gear.

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Jul 20th, 2013 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Jul 20th, 2013 at 3:09pm:
+11 stats is extremely worrisome, as it kills a ton of previously end game gear. 

You seem to forget turbine stated their new end game is the TR process, not cap level.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #85 - Jul 21st, 2013 at 1:18am
Print Post  
mystafyi wrote on Jul 20th, 2013 at 10:13pm:
You seem to forget turbine stated their new end game is the TR process, not cap level.

Luckily +9 stats in heroic levels kills leveling gear too.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #86 - Jul 21st, 2013 at 5:38am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Jul 20th, 2013 at 3:09pm:
The new items shouldn't eclipse everything else.  That's why people were complaining about the shrinking end game. 

True.

But new items should at least be a bit appealing. I'ven't seen ONE single "Named item" that I'd like on my chars, besides the two or three effects that I listed above.

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #87 - Jul 21st, 2013 at 7:30am
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Jul 21st, 2013 at 1:18am:
Luckily +9 stats in heroic levels kills leveling gear too.

luckily otto and bigby boxes removes the need to level if you can pay.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #88 - Jul 21st, 2013 at 10:25am
Print Post  
There should be a few nice upgrades each pack, loot cannot stay static.  But since Feather of Cunt took over loot and decided out-date everything each update . . . notice the drop in population?

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #89 - Jul 21st, 2013 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Jul 21st, 2013 at 10:25am:
There should be a few nice upgrades each pack, loot cannot stay static.

Yeah, I dont have a problem with loot being better in new content, or loot being better as you open up new levels. I dont even have a problem if old loot from old packs becomes outdated.

The problem is when there isnt enough new content to keep people busy. I dont want to farm 10 new items from 3 new dungeons. I want to get 15 or 20 new items as I run 20 or more new dungeons. I want a couple of new raids. I want something at the end of the game so I can look at end game, look at TRing, and decide which one I want to do with my toons, and not feel like there is no real choice.

Im more than happy to replace all my old gear if I dont have to chain farm the same boring dungeons over and over because there simply isnt enough content.

That said, I also dont think loot should be the way to fix broken game mechanics - like they seem to be doing with EE mob DCs.

Plus, the BTCoE thing is getting ridiculous. They sell us Shared Bank, TRing is a major part of the game for many people, then they shaft us by making us have to throw away loot every time we TR because none of the new loot is BTA.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #90 - Jul 22nd, 2013 at 12:39am
Print Post  
HairyO wrote on Jul 21st, 2013 at 7:02pm:
Yeah, I dont have a problem with loot being better in new content, or loot being better as you open up new levels. I dont even have a problem if old loot from old packs becomes outdated.

The problem is when there isnt enough new content to keep people busy. I dont want to farm 10 new items from 3 new dungeons. I want to get 15 or 20 new items as I run 20 or more new dungeons. I want a couple of new raids. I want something at the end of the game so I can look at end game, look at TRing, and decide which one I want to do with my toons, and not feel like there is no real choice.

Im more than happy to replace all my old gear if I dont have to chain farm the same boring dungeons over and over because there simply isnt enough content.

That said, I also dont think loot should be the way to fix broken game mechanics - like they seem to be doing with EE mob DCs.

Plus, the BTCoE thing is getting ridiculous. They sell us Shared Bank, TRing is a major part of the game for many people, then they shaft us by making us have to throw away loot every time we TR because none of the new loot is BTA.

It's about the Shard Exchange and nothing more.  They can't retain enough players to pay for this game without ridiculous bullshit like that.

Since the hired a Zynga reject this is all the crap we'll see.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #91 - Jul 22nd, 2013 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
the best loot in this game has never been BTA unless it was a mistake or an exploit (raid loot, epics).

stop acting like anything has changed because you can't just do whatever you want.

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #92 - Jul 23rd, 2013 at 2:00am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 22nd, 2013 at 5:26pm:
the best loot in this game has never been BTA unless it was a mistake or an exploit (raid loot, epics).

stop acting like anything has changed because you can't just do whatever you want.

For people who TR a lot of toons Id say the best loot could quite often be BTA.

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #93 - Jul 23rd, 2013 at 7:24am
Print Post  
HairyO wrote on Jul 23rd, 2013 at 2:00am:
For people who TR a lot of toons Id say the best loot could quite often be BTA.

How many times have you TR'd?  26 times for me and never once have I considered BTA loot to be "the best".  Stop posting about shit you have no fucking clue about.
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2013 at 7:24am by Carpone »  

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #94 - Jul 23rd, 2013 at 8:12am
Print Post  
I've got over 50 TR's under my belt now, I can assure you my best TR gear is BTC.

I settle for a lot of BTA / unbound gear for ease, but it's definitely not best.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #95 - Jul 23rd, 2013 at 8:31am
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Jul 23rd, 2013 at 7:24am:
How many times have you TR'd?  26 times for me and never once have I considered BTA loot to be "the best".  Stop posting about shit you have no fucking clue about.

I don't know about the rest but I consider Cannith crafted BTA loot with g/ slots to be pretty awesome for TRs

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #96 - Jul 23rd, 2013 at 8:34am
Print Post  
Well....Un-named BTA gear is the ABSOLUTE titties on a TR till level 11 (providing you gave enough of shit to level your cannith crafting and had the forethought to save guild slot items)

The new BTA Quicksilver Cassock is velly velly nice and several other upgraded BTA named items with slots have been quite handy.

@ Level 11, Wrath of Sora Kell set every life, every toon.  Nothing comes close. +2 to hit/+2 damage and convienience 40 Spell Power  (and fully upgraded ML 13 Wrath of Sora Kell for every toon)

With cannith crafting leveled mid/upper 140s, Un-named BTA gear, Guild/Augment Slots and Cannith Favor you can have every KEY stat/defense covered for multiple toons over multiple lives....DeathBlock @ 5 /HeavyFort @7 / Resistance +4 @ 7 (iirc) Fort/Ref/Will +5 @ 5.  The list goes on.

With a few exceptions (Torc and Abbott gear I don't have and will never get) BTC Raid Gear (VoN/Sands/Titan) is OK but usually gets in my way of slotting better crafted stuff and sits in my bank.

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #97 - Jul 23rd, 2013 at 9:27am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jul 23rd, 2013 at 8:31am:
I don't know about the rest but I consider Cannith crafted BTA loot with g/ slots to be pretty awesome for TRs

If BTA guild slot items exist, then I've never seen one and I looked for years.

Lots of BTA gear is useful but it's not the best.  You don't need "the best" for TRing either.  It's insanely easy.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #98 - Jul 23rd, 2013 at 10:17am
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Jul 23rd, 2013 at 9:27am:
If BTA guild slot items exist, then I've never seen one and I looked for years.

Lots of BTA gear is useful but it's not the best.  You don't need "the best" for TRing either.  It's insanely easy.

Agreed.  The more you do the easier it becomes.  The first few TRs a while back I really tried to have one of everything and backups and backups to the backups.

After several serial TR lives you learn what you can live without.  I typically have 3 or 4 empty slots till about level 7ish when I may/may not wear Fens gear.

Level 1, 25 Bulls Strength/Cat's Grace/Jump pots, Crafted Invulnerability Robe, ML1 Holy of Bleed Weapon, 100 of each Cure Srs Wounds, Lesser Restore, Remove Curse, Neut Poison, Remove Disease, Haste.  Expeditious Retreat and Shield Clicky and GOGOGOGOGOGOG

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #99 - Jul 23rd, 2013 at 10:20am
Print Post  
Sora Kell set? Expeditious Retreat clicky? lol.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint