Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) bag sploit banapaloza (Read 22979 times)
andros414
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: bag sploit banapaloza
Reply #25 - Jul 25th, 2013 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jul 25th, 2013 at 3:54pm:
Dear members with 8 posts who haven't posted in over 30 days,

Don't PM me asking for information on any alleged bag exploit. If you can't figure it out or don't have in-game sources who can figure it out and share it with you, you don't deserve to know.

Love,
rest

Thanks for killing us lurkers. Tongue

mudfud wrote on Jul 25th, 2013 at 4:58pm:
I know the secret but am charging 1 lvl 20+ random item ingame for the info.

Hm... and the chances that you're on Cannith are?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jul 25th, 2013 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
andros414 wrote on Jul 25th, 2013 at 7:26pm:
Thanks for killing us lurkers. Tongue

As someone with 30 posts in 8 days... I wonder if I can get the info !!

IP Logged

Athanor
Waterworks Kobold

Carpe Diem!

Reply #27 - Jul 26th, 2013 at 5:04am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jul 25th, 2013 at 3:54pm:
Dear members with 8 posts who haven't posted in over 30 days,

Don't PM me asking for information on any alleged bag exploit. If you can't figure it out or don't have in-game sources who can figure it out and share it with you, you don't deserve to know.

Love,
rest

Hi!

Hey, that's me! I can understand that you don't want to give away any info, you're free to do so.

But there is a thing I can't understand, the arrogance and condescendence of your reasoning to don't give away the info; as G. Marx says "Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"  Tongue

We need more guillotine's revolutions!!!

IP Logged

Dhalgren
Big Sexy

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jul 26th, 2013 at 6:57am
Print Post  
Athanor wrote on Jul 26th, 2013 at 5:04am:
Hi!

Hey, that's me! I can understand that you don't want to give away any info, you're free to do so.

But there is a thing I can't understand, the arrogance and condescendence of your reasoning to don't give away the info; as G. Marx says "Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"  Tongue

Taking your sig into account, maybe you should think about this some more.

Hint: what reason does anybody have to believe that such posters are not in fact devs?

Keep thinking about it.

IP Logged

Athanor
Waterworks Kobold

Carpe Diem!

Reply #29 - Jul 26th, 2013 at 7:11am
Print Post  
Dhalgren wrote on Jul 26th, 2013 at 6:57am:
Taking your sig into account, maybe you should think about this some more.

Hint: what reason does anybody have to believe that such posters are not in fact devs?

Keep thinking about it.

No need to think, you're right and, as I stated, him is totally free to don't give me any info, I fully understand that point, no problem at all : )

We need more guillotine's revolutions!!!

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Jul 26th, 2013 at 8:35am
Print Post  
i forgot the feeble attempts at logic this board produces

its rather obvious if the devs wrote something to monitor the bags that they know what the exploit is...

soooo everyone who wants to know is also rather obviosly not a fuckin dev

all this shit about posts=trust (which has always been bugs bunny logic) is even more so in this case

i will assume some of the posters on this board have the 2or3 brain cells required to realize this 

so the real reason people dont tell others about known exploits is that most of ddos population are bitchy teenage girls who want to feel special by excluding others from thier super secret in crowd only club...

in my case i dont tell others simply because i am a dick
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2013 at 8:41am by deftest »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #31 - Jul 26th, 2013 at 8:51am
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Jul 26th, 2013 at 8:35am:
i will assume some of the posters on this board have the 2or3 brain cells required to realize this 

so the real reason people dont tell others about known exploits is that most of ddos population are bitchy teenage girls who want to feel special by excluding others from thier super secret in crowd only club...

You do not know about the Fire Caves and you're angry about it.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #32 - Jul 26th, 2013 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Hi!

Actually, it wasn't just you.  Tongue

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #33 - Jul 26th, 2013 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
damn you sploiters, PM me as I am too lazy to bother to figure shit out

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

AnalFissure
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Jul 26th, 2013 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Hi!

Hi! Welcome!

Have you forgotten where you're posting?

p.s. That quote isn't Groucho Marx. It's been attributed to Lincoln, Twain, and numerous others, but the earliest citation is in the bible, Proverbs 17:28.  Fucking Dumbass.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #35 - Jul 26th, 2013 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
i haven't played ddo in 2 months but im just going go out on a limb here and guess that some sort of bag you can buy from the DDO store which is BTA can have BTC stuff put into it and thusly trade between characters.

That or it's worse and it will let you actually trade BTC/BTA between other players. Just go buy some bags and play around until you figure it out

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Jul 26th, 2013 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Dhalgren wrote on Jul 26th, 2013 at 6:57am:

Keep thinking about it.

Im pretty sure there will be devs with hundreds of posts over many years. They may even be "Turbine" accounts so when devs come and go the new ones can keep up the facade.

Though I suspect some of the long time posters are probably quite good at spotting them.

IP Logged

Dickbutt
Titan Demolisher

Richard Butkus

Reply #37 - Jul 27th, 2013 at 8:51am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 26th, 2013 at 4:56pm:
i haven't played ddo in 2 months but im just going go out on a limb here and guess that some sort of bag you can buy from the DDO store which is BTA can have BTC stuff put into it and thusly trade between characters.

That may be correct. The initial bag from the store was BTA and does still work that way. It was removed and replaced with a BTC one. I'm not sure if they made newly purchased ones BTA again.
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2013 at 9:00am by Dickbutt »  

IP Logged

Dhalgren
Big Sexy

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Jul 27th, 2013 at 10:24am
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Jul 26th, 2013 at 8:35am:
i forgot the feeble attempts at logic this board produces

its rather obvious if the devs wrote something to monitor the bags that they know what the exploit is...

soooo everyone who wants to know is also rather obviosly not a fuckin dev

all this shit about posts=trust (which has always been bugs bunny logic) is even more so in this case

Right. Because putting in new code to monitor something when you're not sure what you're looking for is easier than a fishing expedition on an unofficial forum. And there is no way you could possibly do both.

Good thinking, genius.

It also has a bit to do with the fact that no-one really wants to just pass information to some random dipshit who is too lazy or too stupid to put any time into figuring it out for themselves.

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Jul 27th, 2013 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
Dhalgren wrote on Jul 27th, 2013 at 10:24am:
Right. Because putting in new code to monitor something when you're not sure what you're looking for is easier than a fishing expedition on an unofficial forum. And there is no way you could possibly do both.

Good thinking, genius.

It also has a bit to do with the fact that no-one really wants to just pass information to some random dipshit who is too lazy or too stupid to put any time into figuring it out for themselves.

wow your pretty goddamn dumb aint you..they already know about the sploit and many more...why the fuck do you need to fish when the fucker is flopping in your hand...

you do know there are quite a few law and order types who report every sploit right?

just because they are still in the game has nothing to do with turbine knowing about them....i take it you know fuck all about programming

random dipshit...isnt that what you call everyone who isnt in your crusty crack licken clique
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2013 at 4:16pm by deftest »  

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Jul 27th, 2013 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Jul 27th, 2013 at 4:02pm:
wow your pretty goddamn dumb aint you..they already know about the sploit and many more...why the fuck do you need to fish when the fucker is flopping in your hand...

you do know there are quite a few law and order types who report every sploit right?

just because they are still in the game has nothing to do with turbine knowing about them....i take it you know fuck all about programming

random dipshit...isnt that what you call everyone who isnt in your crusty crack licken clique

Actually the reason why the exploits remain in the game is because Turbine first has to work out whether they can profit from it. If they can, they will turn a blind eye for a while, until sales of whatever it is that helps the exploit goes down. Then they fix it.

If they cant make any money from it they will be pretty quick to move.

IP Logged

Crunch ButtSteak
Stormreaver Piker

Fer teh lolz

Reply #41 - Jul 27th, 2013 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
I'll PM Gawna.  She loves it when I PM her.

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #42 - Jul 27th, 2013 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Crunch ButtSteak wrote on Jul 27th, 2013 at 7:03pm:
I'll PM Gawna.  She loves it when I PM her.

Let me know how it goes.

IP Logged

karatekid
Self-Proclaimed Puppy Farmer

Reply #43 - Jul 28th, 2013 at 1:33am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Jul 25th, 2013 at 4:13pm:
pm Epoch for details.

Or PM GreyMouser - he always knows the good shit somehow!

This should be the rule for all sploits henceforth - pm greymouser.  Can i get a second, epoch?

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Jul 28th, 2013 at 4:24am
Print Post  
karatekid wrote on Jul 28th, 2013 at 1:33am:

This should be the rule for all sploits henceforth - pm greymouser.  Can i get a second, epoch?

lol I have no faith in stuff even getting fixed that way. Like someone else said, if it makes turdbine money it won't be fixed, but when the money is lost enough it will be fixed.

IP Logged

Dhalgren
Big Sexy

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Jul 28th, 2013 at 7:03am
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Jul 27th, 2013 at 4:02pm:

Yeah, you're totally right. Because the devs are just that in touch with the way people play the game. Tell me, smart guy--how long was it before they figured out what sneak humping is?

Quote:

This is an excellent reason why people who are in the know should give the info to any random person who asks for it. Yet again, your impeccable logic and stellar intelligence has figured it out.

Quote:

Yeah, because this has anything to do with programming.

Quote:

No, it's just you.
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2013 at 7:04am by Dhalgren »  

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #46 - Jul 28th, 2013 at 7:44am
Print Post  
Normally I'll figure these things out.  But I don't have the time lately.  So I'll take a PM with details on this one if it's available.

Thanks...

IP Logged

GreyMouser
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Jul 28th, 2013 at 9:47am
Print Post  
karatekid wrote on Jul 28th, 2013 at 1:33am:

I know all the things.

IP Logged

Dhalgren
Big Sexy

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Jul 28th, 2013 at 10:42am
Print Post  
GreyMouser wrote on Jul 28th, 2013 at 9:47am:
I know all the things.

PM plz.

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Jul 28th, 2013 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Dhalgren wrote on Jul 28th, 2013 at 7:03am:
Yeah, you're totally right. Because the devs are just that in touch with the way people play the game. Tell me, smart guy--how long was it before they figured out what sneak humping is?

This is an excellent reason why people who are in the know should give the info to any random person who asks for it. Yet again, your impeccable logic and stellar intelligence has figured it out.

Yeah, because this has anything to do with programming.

No, it's just you.

so mind numbingly stupid and the confidence you have in your asinine assumptions is priceless ...do you call the police in the morning and report a home invasion when you look in the mirror..your cement brained certainty of others inabilty to ...shit ime argueing with a retard imma done

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint