Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Gen Con 2013: D&D Digital Panel (Read 1381 times)
Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Gen Con 2013: D&D Digital Panel
Aug 25th, 2013 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
Found this on Youtube.

Neverwinter Nights sent Julian Assange and Turbine/Time Warner sent Andy Dick. Andy Dick basically took passive aggressive shots at Julian Assange. Julian Assange in return seemed to not give a fuck and finally just bailed out of the room early. Perhaps he left out of boredom. Computer & technical fuck-ups happened almost every time a panelist touched something electronic.

A few highlights:

11:20  "I am not going to deny that we have gnomes on are mind"
14:00  A few not so subtle digs at Neverwinter Nights
16:00  Another dig at Neverwinter Nights this time for selling shitty loot (not to be confused with selling shitty loot gems)

Basically the crowd showed zero interest in either of these games and spent the Q&A time asking about a tablet game  and yet another shitty arena style phone game just like all of the other shitty arena style phone games.

« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2013 at 7:46pm by Darth Anonymous »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Re: Gen Con 2013: D&D Digital Panel
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2013 at 3:53am
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Aug 25th, 2013 at 5:45pm:
Basically the crowd showed zero interest in either of these games and spent the Q&A time asking about a tablet game  and yet another shitty arena style phone game just like all of the other shitty arena style phone games.

Why would they spend time asking questions about games that are already out ?
What they want ( and need ) is information about upcoming games, and especially the trendy ones.

17:20 They talk about Crafting... Well if we can call Cannith Crafting a real Crafting system.
         ( some devs should look at what has been developed for NWN like ATS and derivative there of to make a real integrated crafting system )
19:00 Shadowfail teaser.
19:44 The mandatory BUG.

Not worth listening beyond 25:00 Unless you want ot know about mobile playing and such.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

longbolts
Dirty Sock

I Love Socks!

Re: Gen Con 2013: D&D Digital Panel
Reply #2 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:55am
Print Post  
how pissed would you be if your dick hung down so low it touched  toilet water every time you took a shit ? nigger!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint