Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Let's rename the re-roll loot button (Read 8100 times)
Scrybe
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Let's rename the re-roll loot button
Reply #25 - Aug 29th, 2013 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Not a fan of the whole, loot re-roll 'feature'.  It's pure money grabbing, at best.  I can only think of very few chests where it'd be worthwhile. 

You wait, they'll add a 'Raid Re-Roll' and 500 AS a pop in six months time.

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Aug 29th, 2013 at 11:42am
Print Post  
I've rerolled every EE What Goes Up chest I've looted.  My time is worth more than 60 shards a run.  I've never paid for a shard either.  I farmed EE Tor quite a bit, and after passing items to guildies I sold the rest on the ASAH.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #27 - Aug 29th, 2013 at 11:55am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Aug 28th, 2013 at 6:34pm:
Holy shit retarded AND inefficient?  That's like the double dragon of insults, dude!

re·tard·ed
riˈtärdid
adjective
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.

in·ef·fi·cient
ˌiniˈfiSHənt
adjective
not achieving maximum productivity; wasting or failing to make the best use of time or resources.

I apologize for my accurate statement which caused you internet distress. You have successfully conveyed your anger via passive sarcasm and I hurt inside due to the pain I've clearly caused you.

Asheras wrote on Aug 28th, 2013 at 6:38pm:
Meh.  Loot All is nice. 

You are one of those jackasses who leaves gems, bolts, and crap in the chest to clog up the window for everybody else.  You probably bust your nut before she gets off and leave the toilet seat up, too.  Selfish asshole.  Grin

Q E B selects, uses, and loots all. I bust a nut before I hit the shower so I can last as long as she wants. I put the seat AND lid down. I'm glad you made these assumptions and gave me the opportunity to teach you basic DDO hotkeys.

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #28 - Aug 29th, 2013 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Aug 29th, 2013 at 11:42am:
I've rerolled every EE What Goes Up chest I've looted.  My time is worth more than 60 shards a run.  I've never paid for a shard either.  I farmed EE Tor quite a bit, and after passing items to guildies I sold the rest on the ASAH.

Shards is something I've never bought either.  Selling loot is a much easier way to earn them.  If they were tradable, that would be awesome.  As it is, they are much less useful than the could be.  But, I guess Turbine wants to cut down on private trading where they don't get their AH cut.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint