Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Destinies on a lowby (Read 36358 times)
Legato
Titan Demolisher

I fart in your general
direction!

Destinies on a lowby
Sep 3rd, 2013 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
I just saw on the main forum that apparently you can keep your destinies active on your low lvls during a TR. Since MOTU... lol

Anyone know how to do this? PM me, thanks!  Wink

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Re: Destinies on a lowby
Reply #1 - Sep 3rd, 2013 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
In other news, water is wet.

Film at 11.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #2 - Sep 3rd, 2013 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
Legato wrote on Sep 3rd, 2013 at 5:33pm:
I just saw on the main forum that apparently you can keep your destinies active on your low lvls during a TR. Since MOTU... lol

Anyone know how to do this? PM me, thanks!  Wink

Here is a hint...  STFU.  Imagine this was something that wasn't known all over the place all ready as an exploit.  Then you post...  Fail.

Full access to the exploits board appears after 3,000 posts.  But don't just trying o spam nonsense.  They will reset your post count.  It is to prevent blabber-mouthed idiots from getting access.

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Crunch ButtSteak
Stormreaver Piker

Fer teh lolz

Reply #3 - Sep 3rd, 2013 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Sep 3rd, 2013 at 7:15pm:
Here is a hint...  STFU.  Imagine this was something that wasn't known all over the place all ready as an exploit.  Then you post...  Fail.

Full access to the exploits board appears after 3,000 posts.  But don't just trying o spam nonsense.  They will reset your post count.  It is to prevent blabber-mouthed idiots from getting access.

Yeah.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #4 - Sep 3rd, 2013 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Sep 3rd, 2013 at 7:15pm:

There is also a general requirement of not being a total fucktard. Hence my lack of access.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

tachyon
Titan Demolisher

Reply #5 - Sep 3rd, 2013 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
I heard its best to just PM Epoch for info.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Sep 3rd, 2013 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
If anyone wants to know, I won't tell. I will do something else though. Send me your account info and I'll do it on your account myself. Then you can change your account info after to protect it.

IP Logged

arjiwan
Titan Demolisher

I Love Comedy!

Reply #7 - Sep 3rd, 2013 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
I had 2999 posts once, then they reset it.  Moderation ain't cool, man.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #8 - Sep 3rd, 2013 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
Crunch ButtSteak wrote on Sep 3rd, 2013 at 7:23pm:
Full access to the exploits board appears after 3,000 posts.

What?! That's 10 posts a day for nearly a year. They might have fixed it by then!

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #9 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 12:09am
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Sep 3rd, 2013 at 11:44pm:
What?! That's 10 posts a day for nearly a year. They might have fixed it by then!

or...

Or...

OR...

you could simply put to use that peanut of a brain you got and figure it out by yourself.

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 12:30am
Print Post  
what the dirty hippy fuck....hiding a exploit that the devs already know about and are trying to fix...you put the fuckwit in dipshit

drag shit from a nonactive destiny into your twist slot fuck around with it untill it works

jesus h fucking christ in a motel 6 ...its not a fuckin secret

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 12:40am
Print Post  
deftest comes out swinging.

IP Logged

whothefuckami
Stormreaver Piker

Oppan Gangnam Style

Reply #12 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 12:48am
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Sep 4th, 2013 at 12:30am:
what the dirty hippy fuck....hiding a exploit that the devs already know about and are trying to fix...you put the fuckwit in dipshit

drag shit from a nonactive destiny into your twist slot fuck around with it untill it works

The first rule of fight club is, if anyone talks about fight club, hide their body well.

Troll account, please ignore

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 1:27am
Print Post  
holy pickled panda penis...you think this is fight club? when every 2nd life in the harbour is fondleing a dryad or boulder tossing someones salad

its fucking public knowledge..

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #14 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 2:47am
Print Post  
JC wrote on Sep 3rd, 2013 at 8:20pm:
There is also a general requirement of not being a total fucktard. Hence my lack of access.

Well you have access to the Special Pony Board instead.  Grin

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #15 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 3:13am
Print Post  
I just saw on the main forums that if you TR your character, but instead of hitting REINCARNATE on the character menu after, if you hit DELETE and then reroll the same toon with the same name you'll get your past life but it won't revoke your previous XP kinda like an LR

do it before its fixed

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

ThatLukeGuy
Waterworks Kobold

Happy little trees

Reply #16 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 3:53am
Print Post  
I think they allow free undeletions now so it takes away from the gag

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #17 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 7:47am
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Sep 4th, 2013 at 12:30am:

IP Logged

CanIHazYourStuff
DQ Assaulter

Niiiiiiii!

Reply #18 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 10:11am
Print Post  
Is it safe to do that?

Undecided

Yarrrrrr!

IP Logged

Legato
Titan Demolisher

I fart in your general
direction!

Reply #19 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Thanks all for your insightful comments. I think it will take me almost 10 years to gain access to the hidden board (if I make 1 insightful post every day lol), by then the game will be long dead, I will be playing Ultima Online 5 or some other crap, and will have missed all the fun.

From my past searches on this board, I thought using this thingie involved a certain area in 3BC, but looks like it's quite simple to use. I'm amazed the devs know about this and haven't fixed it since Motu. Maybe too hard to fix without completely borking the twists? Who knows...

As for the safety of using stuff like this, it's as safe as walking on the street. Usually you are ok but sometimes you get hit by a damn bus coming out of nowhere... That's how random life is  Cheesy

IP Logged

Sgtgig
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #20 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 11:28am
Print Post  
It is ridiculously easy. I don't even consider it an exploit, and it's been in the game since u14. If it was "you need to set your bind point in 3BC, LR immediately after you TR, and then use /death on the ship, you can use your destiny," maybe, but this is literally as easy as twisting normally. It's as if they entirely forgot to prevent <20's from using Twists.

15ish whole months and this has not been fixed.

SO let's discuss: what twists are ridiculously OP at low levels? I mean THE most OP. I think Dirge is pretty sick.

IP Logged

Luxgolg
Shroud Slacker

So many bugs

Reply #21 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Or if you are cool you might get an invite to the club

Frog on all servers, but Cannith is home.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #22 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
Legato wrote on Sep 4th, 2013 at 10:50am:
Maybe too hard to fix without completely borking the twists?

Yeah, because the risk of breaking a system that everybody uses would totally stop them from changing something that gives more benefit to players than they intended  Roll Eyes

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Legato
Titan Demolisher

I fart in your general
direction!

Reply #23 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Like the raid counters? lol

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Sep 4th, 2013 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Sgtgig wrote on Sep 4th, 2013 at 11:28am:
It is ridiculously easy. I don't even consider it an exploit, and it's been in the game since u14.

I agree with this. When this was first happening...well, using it could have been viewed as an exploit. Given the amount of time they've left this in the game I think it ceases to be in the exploit category and becomes the way things work. And let's face it...when you've played through the 1-20 game many, many times something like ED's being twistable pre-20 can serve to add something else of interest to the game.

Sgtgig wrote on Sep 4th, 2013 at 11:28am:
SO let's discuss: what twists are ridiculously OP at low levels? I mean THE most OP. I think Dirge is pretty sick.

There's two categories here for me. Twists that are going to annoy other people and those that won't. Examples of twists that get panties into big bunches include Cocoon, Primal Scream, Boulder Toss, Lay Waste and Momentum Swing...basically anything with a visible animation or effect...can lead to much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

When solo or in a group with friends I really loved Lay Waste/Momentum Swing for characters with Cleave and Great Cleave. Cocoon is really nice for healing in those same types of groups. For casters energy burst is handy and energy sheath is pretty stupid powerful for any blue-bar toons at low levels.

When you want abilities that are unobtrusive the list is smaller but still very nice. Legendary Tactics was very helpful for making stun and trip both viable regardless of gear. I'm a big fan at low to mid levels of Fey Form. 7/cold iron dr combined with death ward from visor clickies and ship buffed resists makes for a fairly indestructible toon which saves on healing hassle and costs. Tunnel Vision + rage pots = 1d12 extra damage and Sense Weakness adds a ton of extra damage versus helpless and/or low health targets. For casters all of the DC boosts would fall into this category and for any characters the save boosts - especially reflex on an evasion toon - can be handy in certain situations.

Edit: Forgot a really nice one - Brace for Impact makes a HUGE difference at levels where only Moderate Fort is available and can be nice even after Heavy Fort in quests with enemies that can bypass some fort.
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2013 at 3:10pm by Darkrok »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint