Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic duplicators anonymous (Read 7250 times)
Relentless
Korthos Resident

Everyone has a price

duplicators anonymous
Oct 10th, 2013 at 8:11am
Print Post  
Hello, My name is not important and I am addicted to duplicating.

When I first heard of duplicating I thought there was no way it could be real. However when I saw it happen before my very own eyes, I squealed like a little girl waking up on Christmas morning to find a pony in my living room.  Cheesy

At first it was just the scales... ok for about four seconds its was about the scales. I quickly started to duplicate everything I possibly could.
I am not sure what anyone would do with 2000 prayer beads.... but yeah.

I knew things were getting bad when my eyes started to burn from staring at a computer screen. However it did not really sink in until I called in sick for work.

So after I found out that what I had been doing was under investigation I started to pack my treasures away like a psycho squirrel.  My rock bottom was sitting front of my computer with feeling of satisfaction while I stroked my computer screen and whispered like golem... my preciousssssses.

I may be one of the few who get a severe punishment just for sheer ludicrous quantity. But awaiting my punishment I am with a big fat smile on my greedy little face.  Smiley

* PS. forgot to mention. This is for entertainment purposes only.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2013 at 10:06am by Relentless »  

IF at first you do not succeed, kill all the witnesses.

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Re: duplicators anonymous
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 8:22am
Print Post  
Cheesy hehehe

Any abstinence crisis syndrom after?
Just don't fall to recidivism if they enable it again, they have deployed their fucking troops.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2013 at 8:23am by Spybot »  

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #2 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 8:24am
Print Post  
You risk losing your job because of a few pixels?

Please take a sharp knife and cut your balls off for the greater good of all humanity.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2013 at 8:25am by NOTdarth »  

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #3 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 8:29am
Print Post  
Mademoiselle lacks family jewels dude, besides, don't judge a person based on illness  Grin

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #4 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 8:30am
Print Post  
NOTdarth wrote on Oct 10th, 2013 at 8:24am:

Please take a sharp knife and cut your balls off for the greater good of all humanity.

Reading is hard...  I think her balls are safe...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #5 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 8:32am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Oct 10th, 2013 at 8:30am:
Reading is hard...  I think her balls are safe...

Everyone on the interweb is a g.i.r.l. untill proven otherwise in real life.

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #6 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 9:24am
Print Post  
Bah, either way, her humor is on the level.

IP Logged

Aberrant
Korthos Resident

Play Dumb.

Reply #7 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 9:29am
Print Post  
Heh. I enjoyed that.

Khybered
- May the ghostbane be with you.

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #8 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 10:03am
Print Post  

Many more have called in to work for various personal reasons.
Reason for shouldn't be judged, maybe the frequency of?

IP Logged

Aberrant
Korthos Resident

Play Dumb.

Reply #9 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 10:15am
Print Post  

Humor is hard yo!

Khybered

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #10 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 10:45am
Print Post  
Relentless wrote on Oct 10th, 2013 at 8:11am:
I knew things were getting bad when my eyes started to burn from staring at a computer screen. However it did not really sink in until I called in sick for work.

I'd be lying if I said this thought didn't cross my mind. Then shame. Then pragmatism. But the thought was there nonetheless. Sad but true.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 12:14pm
Print Post  

Depending on the country she lives in, she can't lose her job over an addiction if she comes clean to boss.

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #12 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
She had an eye problem and couldn't see herself going to work.

IP Logged

karatekid
Self-Proclaimed Puppy Farmer

Reply #13 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Aeolwind wrote on Oct 10th, 2013 at 12:49pm:
She had an eye problem and couldn't see herself going to work.

ROFL!  Stealing that.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #14 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Ok, now it's time for me to com out of the wood : I'm an Anti-Duplicator at work.

When my customers open tickets that are duplicates of others, I'm one of the fastest to close them as duplicate and to give the reference of the original ticket.

I hate duplicates, they just muddle up my statistics and makes the KPI for my job look bad.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
i told a friend about the dupe bug and they went totaly apeshit

she spent 10 hrs straight dupeing everything conceivable in 1k to 10k stacks

when i asked her why she did so much,she said it was the most fun she'd had in a year and found it extremly hard to stop

i couldnt stop laughing when she told me the extent of her multiserver duping spree Smiley

IP Logged

Relentless
Korthos Resident

Everyone has a price

Reply #16 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Oct 10th, 2013 at 1:24pm:
i told a friend about the dupe bug and they went totaly apeshit

she spent 10 hrs straight dupeing everything conceivable in 1k to 10k stacks

when i asked her why she did so much,she said it was the most fun she'd had in a year and found it extremly hard to stop

i couldnt stop laughing when she told me the extent of her multiserver duping spree Smiley

See girls just went the most crazy with duping because we can't pass up a two for the price of one sale.... but a 1000 for the price of one  Shocked Cheesy Shocked.... its like shooting heroin. She's lost to all sense of reason now.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
technically its 1000 for the price of 3, but you get the point.

IP Logged

CanIHazYourStuff
DQ Assaulter

Niiiiiiii!

Reply #18 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Relentless wrote on Oct 10th, 2013 at 8:11am:
Hello, My name is not important and I am addicted to duplicating.

Hello, not important. Welcome.

Yarrrrrr!

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #19 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Relentless wrote on Oct 10th, 2013 at 1:40pm:
girls...we

Stop this charade. ABf demands your balls on a platter.

IP Logged

Relentless
Korthos Resident

Everyone has a price

Reply #20 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
FakeStrake wrote on Oct 10th, 2013 at 4:00pm:
Stop this charade. ABf demands your balls on a platter.

Alright Baby doll, just remember you brought this on yourself.

I am hanging out with my BFF Kat. She had two seriously hot seriously older brother who were in college. I wanted in on some of that flirting. So while they were playing halo I was flirting. Well as time went on my stomach started to hurt... guess who thought it was a great time to stop on by. Aunt Flow  Sad . I kept trying to shrug it off and keep flirting but it felt like a hundred rabid rats were chewing on my uturs. To the point where I was not sure if I could breath it hurt so bad.
Called my mom, mom came and got me and I spent two hours in a hot bath with midol.

My other firends birthday party. It was her sweet sixteen and her parents were loaded. So they rented a limo and took us all girls and boys to a local pool hall down town in our beach town. (I grew up on the west coast.) Well I wore that day my favorite shirt. A white one with light blue sleves that had the number 07 in glittry blue writing, that if worn with a dark bra would show my bra. Oh yes I planned on flirting on this day because my Highschool crush was going to be there. Along with it I wore light blue jeans. Well... guess who thought it would be a great time to show up that day. Yep... Aunt flow... that bitch.  Angry
So As I lean over to take a shot across the pool table who happens to notice an intresting stain on my butt. Yep. Highschool crush Michale. BIG old red stain, like the kind that started to go down my leg. When he and the other boys started yelling and making grossed out noises is when I realized... yeah... I was having issues and my pad leaked.  Embarrassed
SO I spent the rest of the party with my sweat shirt tied around my waist and hiding in the corner telling everyone to leave me alone.  Cry

Doubt I am a woman again and I will give you the real horror storys about what its like to have a period.  Smiley

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #21 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Relentless wrote on Oct 10th, 2013 at 4:24pm:

I am hanging out with my BFF Kat. She had two seriously hot seriously older brother who were in college. I wanted in on some of that flirting. So while they were playing halo I was flirting. Well as time went on my stomach started to hurt... guess who thought it was a great time to stop on by. Aunt Flow  Sad . I kept trying to shrug it off and keep flirting but it felt like a hundred rabid rats were chewing on my uturs. To the point where I was not sure if I could breath it hurt so bad.
Called my mom, mom came and got me and I spent two hours in a hot bath with midol.

My other firends birthday party. It was her sweet sixteen and her parents were loaded. So they rented a limo and took us all girls and boys to a local pool hall down town in our beach town. (I grew up on the west coast.) Well I wore that day my favorite shirt. A white one with light blue sleves that had the number 07 in glittry blue writing, that if worn with a dark bra would show my bra. Oh yes I planned on flirting on this day because my Highschool crush was going to be there. Along with it I wore light blue jeans. Well... guess who thought it would be a great time to show up that day. Yep... Aunt flow... that bitch.  Angry
So As I lean over to take a shot across the pool table who happens to notice an intresting stain on my butt. Yep. Highschool crush Michale. BIG old red stain, like the kind that started to go down my leg. When he and the other boys started yelling and making grossed out noises is when I realized... yeah... I was having issues and my pad leaked.  Embarrassed
SO I spent the rest of the party with my sweat shirt tied around my waist and hiding in the corner telling everyone to leave me alone.  Cry

Doubt I am a woman again and I will give you the real horror storys about what its like to have a period.  Smiley

Tl;dr

Were you also doused in pigs blood on your senior prom?
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2013 at 4:39pm by Sham »  

IP Logged

pnellesen
Titan Demolisher

We can't all just get
along.

Reply #22 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 4:44pm
Print Post  

Sorry, that proves nothing. This is the Internet - anyone could make that story up - I've got sisters and a wife too I can get the details from if needed  Tongue

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #23 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
pnellesen wrote on Oct 10th, 2013 at 4:44pm:
Sorry, that proves nothing. This is the Internet - anyone could make that story up - I've got sisters and a wife too I can get the details from if needed  Tongue

Please don't encourage more of her posting about stuphs. Who cares what team she plays on?

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Aberrant
Korthos Resident

Play Dumb.

Reply #24 - Oct 10th, 2013 at 5:04pm
Print Post  

I am so hard right now.

Khybered

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint