Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic lol? (Read 894 times)
Darree
Waterworks Kobold

'Cause im cool like that.

lol?
Oct 11th, 2013 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/427789-If-Turbine-bans-me-and-deletes-...

Cheesy

There you go;

Quote:
Be forewarned Turbine, if I am banned and/or my stuff is deleted, I will SUE you. I'm not saying I duped anything, if fact, I am denying I did unless it was on accident and I didn't realize it. But if anything happens to my account I will sue you. I have already sent an email to Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C. just in case. Maybe more people will do that too and it could be a class action.
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2013 at 6:20pm by Darree »  

IP Logged

GooFY
Abbot Raider

Just one of those days...

Re: lol?
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2013 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
Darree wrote on Oct 11th, 2013 at 6:02pm:

I'm undecided which is funnier - if that's a troll or serious.  Either way - winning!

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2013 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
You guys need to sort out payloading, if I have to sort out text on a bloody whim. Humph. Please organise yourselves better.
"
Be forewarned Turbine, if I am banned and/or my stuff is deleted, I will SUE you. I'm not saying I duped anything, if fact, I am denying I did unless it was on accident and I didn't realize it. But if anything happens to my account I will sue you. I have already sent an email to Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C. just in case. Maybe more people will do that too and it could be a class action."

IP Logged

Darree
Waterworks Kobold

'Cause im cool like that.

Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2013 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
GooFY wrote on Oct 11th, 2013 at 6:06pm:
I'm undecided which is funnier - if that's a troll or serious.  Either way - winning!

Yeah Tongue

Terebinthia wrote on Oct 11th, 2013 at 6:15pm:
You guys need to sort out payloading, if I have to sort out text on a bloody whim. Humph. Please organise yourselves better.

THERE YOU GO

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint