Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Eve - steam sale, Oct 24-28 weekend (Read 125 times)
Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Eve - steam sale, Oct 24-28 weekend
Oct 24th, 2013 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Starter pack is 75% off, so $4.95. Something about a 3 month subscription being 50% off, but I can't really see it.

They might be able to pick up a few DDO refugees with that. I'm not sure that I'm ready to play a spreadsheet yet, or enjoy what appears to amount to Diplomacy online. I hated the Diplomacy board game back in university.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Re: Eve - steam sale, Oct 24-28 weekend
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
Son of a bitch. I just got a 3 month sub last week.

IP Logged

whothefuckami
Stormreaver Piker

Oppan Gangnam Style

Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 10:16pm:
Son of a bitch. I just got a 3 month sub last week.

What do you do in EVE?

If you want to get into mission griefing, highsec AWOX piracy and miner ganking, let me know. Always looking for more assholes to fuck shit up with.

Troll account, please ignore

IP Logged

Sgtgig
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
If you like spreadsheets, being repeatedly killed by people who have been killing new players like you for years and not being able to accomplish anything unless you become another grunt in a corporations of thousands, then EVE is just the game for you.

Seriously, if you're leaving an MMO the last thing you want to do is go back to another MMO. Go find a good genre of games.

IP Logged

TheKabong
Waterworks Kobold

Rats live on no evil star.
. .

Reply #4 - Dec 27th, 2013 at 2:38am
Print Post  
I loved EVE. The thing to remember when playing EVE is that it does not have a learning curve like other games, it has a learning cliff. you either get to the top or you fall to your death painfully. A few friends and I managed to do quite well fighting BoB back in the day when they controlled about a third of everthing, it was maybe a dozen of us againsts literally thousands of them Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint