Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Been awhile since I've tried to level this quickly (Read 13059 times)
Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Re: Been awhile since I've tried to level this quickly
Reply #50 - Nov 8th, 2013 at 8:39am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 8th, 2013 at 5:34am:
Dont let them lie to you. No one here plays the game

What game..? Undecided

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Nov 8th, 2013 at 8:40am
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Nov 8th, 2013 at 8:39am:
What game..? Undecided

Exactly

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Nov 8th, 2013 at 9:10am
Print Post  
volt_ wrote on Nov 8th, 2013 at 4:17am:
Rofl, asheras as always   Grin.  How do you not realize he's talking about trying to TR before U20 because otto stones are free in U19 but patched in U20?

So yes, this thread is 100% about exploits. 

Actually, the only 'exploit' I plan on using is the change in the xp-curve. If I stone pre-update on Monday it will take me far enough that on Tuesday I'll instantly cap. I rarely use boxes because I actually do enjoy playing the game but I couldn't pass up the chance to skip an entire life other than 1-6 (and then capping at 8). Smiley

IP Logged

Legato
Titan Demolisher

I fart in your general
direction!

Reply #53 - Nov 8th, 2013 at 11:16am
Print Post  
I'm too poor to use stones, so I'm doing it the hard way, by running every quest only once on Elite... At least I'm enjoying it so far, haven't played the old quests in a long time... Monsters still feel weak on Elite, but traps hurt, ouch...

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Nov 8th, 2013 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
Legato wrote on Nov 8th, 2013 at 11:16am:
I'm too poor to use stones, so I'm doing it the hard way, by running every quest only once on Elite... At least I'm enjoying it so far, haven't played the old quests in a long time... Monsters still feel weak on Elite, but traps hurt, ouch...

Every now and then the loot gods deigned to give me something really nice and I was able to get a couple boxes back in the day when people actually traded boxes for loot. Down to my last one and figured this is the perfect time to use it before the new ones come out.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #55 - Nov 8th, 2013 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
volt_ wrote on Nov 8th, 2013 at 4:17am:
Rofl, asheras as always   Grin.  How do you not realize he's talking about trying to TR before U20 because otto stones are free in U19 but patched in U20?

So yes, this thread is 100% about exploits. 

Quote:
Actually, the only 'exploit' I plan on using is the change in the xp-curve. If I stone pre-update on Monday it will take me far enough that on Tuesday I'll instantly cap. I rarely use boxes because I actually do enjoy playing the game but I couldn't pass up the chance to skip an entire life other than 1-6 (and then capping at 8). Smiley

And, you were wrong, ddo_player.  Shocking, that. 

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #56 - Nov 8th, 2013 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Legato wrote on Nov 8th, 2013 at 11:16am:

I'm not, but I prefer your method better anyway.   Except 3BC and sometimes Threnal...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Nov 8th, 2013 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Nov 8th, 2013 at 12:28pm:
And, you were wrong, ddo_player.  Shocking, that. 

LOL like anyone is going to admit to using an exploit using the same name as their forum account?  You are so naive, young grasshopper   Sad

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Nov 8th, 2013 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Nov 8th, 2013 at 3:28pm:
LOL like anyone is going to admit to using an exploit using the same name as their forum account?  You are so naive, young grasshopper   Sad

Bah, if I was actually planning on exploiting I'd sign up for a different DDO Vault account. I've always been upfront about my feelings about exploiting (I don't) and exploiters (I don't care) here and on the actual forums as well as my reasons for both attitudes. But again, if I had any hesitation (ie I was actually exploiting but not wanting to own up to it) then I'm not an idiot - I'd just sign up for a different account here to post. Smiley

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Nov 9th, 2013 at 12:56am
Print Post  
Lol...well that was easy. TR'd earlier this morning, thanks to a 30% xp pot from the otto's box and the 20% xp bonus I'm now level 8. Not bad for a work day. Smiley

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Nov 9th, 2013 at 7:30am
Print Post  
The stone took me to 3.872 million which is more than enough to grab 20 next Tuesday. Already asked for Monday off too.  Cool

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #61 - Nov 9th, 2013 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Nov 8th, 2013 at 3:28pm:

No.  Not naive.  It's called paying attention and reading comprehension.  Again, I doubt he starts a thread asking how long it takes to level 1-8 and if he should take the day off work to do so if he plans on exploiting, which takes 15 minutes. 

I already knew that ddo_player was wrong.  Just took a chance to rub his nose in his own shit.  A lot of these newer posters don't take the time to read anything before they quickly hit "Quote" and start typing a non-sequitur.  See, for example, just about any post made by Rubbinns. 

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Nov 9th, 2013 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Nov 9th, 2013 at 9:27pm:
.  A lot of these newer posters don't take the time to read anything before they quickly hit "Quote" and start typing a non-sequitur.  See, for example, just about any post made by Rubbinns. 

Sorry TL;DR, but saw my name, so wanted to say HAI!! Grin

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Nov 9th, 2013 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Darkrok wrote on Nov 8th, 2013 at 4:11pm:
Bah, if I was actually planning on exploiting I'd sign up for a different DDO Vault account. I've always been upfront about my feelings about exploiting (I don't) and exploiters (I don't care) here and on the actual forums as well as my reasons for both attitudes.

but.....but.........bad things happen because good men just stand by and do nothing!!!!! All good people should unite to fight against the forces of evil!!!!!! You should join my guild paladins of storm reach, and join us on our crusades, following people from banks to trainers. Read through posts on various sites and using our powers to figure out who is who..........yes.........yes you should, think of the children!!!!!!

Rubbinns wrote on Nov 9th, 2013 at 10:04pm:
Sorry TL;DR, but saw my name, so wanted to say HAI!! Grin

It warms my heart to witness a bromance blossum.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2013 at 11:02pm by NaturalHazard »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #64 - Nov 9th, 2013 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Nov 9th, 2013 at 9:27pm:
See, for example, just about any post made by Rubbinns.

But he's got as many stars as you do, and his name is pink, he must be worth listening to right? Wink

It's like exploiting, I know I shouldn't, but so help me I just couldn't resist.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Nov 9th, 2013 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Nov 9th, 2013 at 11:22pm:
But he's got as many stars as you do, and his name is pink, he must be worth listening to right? Wink

It's like exploiting, I know I shouldn't, but so help me I just couldn't resist.

<3
Aww, you guys. So sweet

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #66 - Nov 10th, 2013 at 5:36am
Print Post  
what do the start mean?

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Nov 10th, 2013 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Nov 9th, 2013 at 11:01pm:
blossum.

British?

Any way not like i have anything with any one, just my tourette's kicks in. Mine is odd that I have writing tics. I dont even know Im doing it most of the time. Other times It's like Im watching someone else. Or a split personality disorder.  Maybe both. Maybe my Split persona has tourettes so I never know what the fuck is going on.

IMO Ash is a nice guy and i think
(HE"S RLY FKN BORING OMG WHY DO U EVEN POST!!!11 ZZZZZ)
that he has lots of useful things to say. I don't want to be some juvenile in a back and forth tirade.

As adults we both know
(HE LOVES THE COCK WOOOOOO!)
how to behave in a civil manner. We may argue or have a few jabs at each other but all in good fun.

« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2013 at 9:05pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Nov 10th, 2013 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 10th, 2013 at 8:59pm:
British?

Any way not like i have anything with any one, just my tourette's kicks in. Mine is odd that I have writing tics. I dont even know Im doing it most of the time. Other times It's like Im watching someone else. Or a split personality disorder.  Maybe both. Maybe my Split persona has tourettes so I never know what the fuck is going on.

IMO Ash is a nice guy and i think
(HE"S RLY FKN BORING OMG WHY DO U EVEN POST!!!11 ZZZZZ)
that he has lots of useful things to say. I don't want to be some juvenile in a back and forth tirade.

As adults we both know
(HE LOVES THE COCK WOOOOOO!)
how to behave in a civil manner. We may argue or have a few jabs at each other but all in good fun.

Yeah only british make typo's.

Can I have an O for owesome? Cheesy.

Anyway I think you two are so sweet together, I envy you. Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint