Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) is there any key sequencer around for ddo? (Read 27092 times)
Mastertool
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: is there any key sequencer around for ddo?
Reply #25 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 9:30am
Print Post  
Does anyone know if there is an aimbot available for DDO?  I have a hard time on my Elven Arcane Archer pointing at a monster in a general 180 degree arc and hitting it.  Any help would be great thanks guys!

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #26 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Newb gamers talking shit about using macros, what the actual fuck this place is turning into forums2.ddo.com

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #27 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 10:05am
Print Post  
Mastertool wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 9:30am:
Does anyone know if there is an aimbot available for DDO?  I have a hard time on my Elven Arcane Archer pointing at a monster in a general 180 degree arc and hitting it.  Any help would be great thanks guys!

Mouselook does it quite fine... the cursor changes when it sits on a target.

Otherwise you can hit the 'next target' key you set up in your shortcuts. It cycles between all the available targets ( aka monster ) in your view.

shees what's up with bots and macros. ?

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

garlor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 10:11am
Print Post  
now that I think of it, once this done it would be easy to check for a given short buff ( haste, divine might etc ) and either recast it or make a sound

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 11:02am
Print Post  
garlor wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 9:29am:
a key sequencer wouldn't help you to look like a player who doesn't suck, sorry for giving you false hopes

thought about something like that, but given lag and shit that kind of macro doesn't have the finesse I'm looking for, the macro has to be able to verify the active ability is available, not just guess it is

looks like I'll have to make a solution of my own

this is an autohotkey example that takes the image that is in the clipboard and checks if the icons for cleave and gcleave are active, the hard part is getting a dll or exe or something that captures like 4-5 images per second of the game so to do the icons checking, working on that atm

pToken := Gdip_Startup()
cleave:=Gdip_CreateBitmapFromFile(cleave.bmp)
gcleave:=Gdip_CreateBitmapFromFile(gcleave.bmp)

run %a_workingdir%\bin\TestScreenshot.exe

while 1=1
{
sleep 250
GetKeyState, keystate, r
if keystate = D
     {
           cb:=Gdip_CreateBitmapFromClipboard()

r:=Gdip_ImageSearch(cb,cleave)
           if r > 0
           {
                 send 2
           }
           r:=Gdip_ImageSearch(cb,gcleave)
           if r > 0
           {
                 send 3
           }
     }

}

see above

Lol, good luck with that.  Screen scrapers are the worst of the worst. 

Just buy a real programmable keyboard and can program anything you want to it.  Can't help you on where to find one though, have to keep my competitive edge.

IP Logged

garlor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 11:42am
Print Post  
I don't see how a programmable keyboard could check if an ability is on cooldown or not

IP Logged

Bill Z Bubb
Boobies Controller

I only know three chords!

Reply #31 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 11:51am
Print Post  
I highly recommend getting a Magma Grotto mouse.  It should be able to do everything you want.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #32 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Well if your computer freeze like mine when I take Screenies in game, good luck with the Powerpoint Slideshow.

IP Logged

SwashbucklerHater
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
garlor wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 9:29am:
thought about something like that, but given lag and shit that kind of macro doesn't have the finesse I'm looking for, the macro has to be able to verify the active ability is available, not just guess it is

Ok, I am not very experienced in scripting but I would be very surprised if you can't insert delays, waiting times or something like that in a makro/script.
With something like that lag shouldn't be a problem with this solution.

And I'd prefer to lose some momentum swings by a lagspike than playing a slideshow like Flav already mentioned, because most time I take a picture I get a short freeze too. Don't want to know how DDO looks like if I would try to make 4-5 screenshots every second. Cheesy

In the end... believe me... playing a melee where you have nothing left to do than locking in a target is not fun for most players.

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
garlor wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 11:42am:
I don't see how a programmable keyboard could check if an ability is on cooldown or not

You don't need to check anything, that's your second problem.  Your first is not even looking at the issue correctly.  Quit trying to program your computer like a 90s windows application screen scraping a terminal and it's easy enough to figure out.  You will need the right hardware though, which exists, if you're smart enough to know how to find it.

If you insist on doing the processing to find one image inside another a couple of times a second, best of luck.  But, do me a favor and don't pick software development as a career path, ok?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Bill Z Bubb wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 11:51am:
I highly recommend getting a Magma Grotto mouse.  It should be able to do everything you want.

Never heard of that one, have a link?

I've had a Steel Series Kensai, upgraded to Razer Naga.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #36 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
iliveyourdream13 wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 1:17pm:
Quit trying to program your computer like a 90s windows application screen scraping a terminal and it's easy enough to figure out.  You will need the right hardware though, which exists, if you're smart enough to know how to find it.

the sad part is that the brute force approach ( scanning an image every few seconds ) is nowadays the industry standard.

Why bother teaching programming and getting highly paid guys that develop in Assembler ( or C ) reliable and fast code when you have all that computing power and all that RAM at hand that can handle all the shitty code of the world pissed by shitty coders ? ( that you can pay in bananas instead of Euros or $ ) 

The worst part is that even critical industry like telecoms have gone down that path... 20 years ago a switch ( read : a 30K+ subscriber public fucking exchange ) restarting for any reason was a critical incident... nowadays the same switch doing the same thing won't even be noticed ( except by those that tried to phone at that time... depending on the system it takes from 10 to 40 minutes to do a full restart.... )
But 20 years a go any piece of software from telco was tested for one year, was programmed assembler or C... Nowadays it's some Visual or Java Shit and it's barely tested for 6 hours.
( trust me, I've rubbed enough coder nose in their own shit to make that kind of statements... and in telco shitty code can be a matter of life or death )

IP Logged

garlor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
You don't need to check anything, that's your second problem.  Your first is not even looking at the issue correctly.  Quit trying to program your computer like a 90s windows application screen scraping a terminal and it's easy enough to figure out.  You will need the right hardware though, which exists, if you're smart enough to know how to find it.

If you insist on doing the processing to find one image inside another a couple of times a second, best of luck.  But, do me a favor and don't pick software development as a career path, ok?  Roll Eyes

so much words to say nothing useful, thx anyway for trying, you should avoid taking a career path that requires human interaction

just found that the only reason autohotkey cannot capture the image is because of aero, omfg, 2 hours of trying to find why DDO hook crashed for nothing xD

well with that it's done, this is a simple example, you need to have an image saved from a portion of the icon so the image can be checked

GetKeyState, keystate, r <--- this is the key that has to be pushed down for the key sequencing to work

it's done with autohotkey which is an opensource software

remember that aero must be disabled, here is a tutorial that shows how, beware because it's really complex Tongue http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-aero-on-windows-vista/

there shouldn't be much question but I will answer any to the best of my ability

cleave = %A_workingdir%\cleave.bmp
gcleave = %A_workingdir%\gcleave.bmp

while 1=1
{
sleep 250
GetKeyState, keystate, r
if keystate = D
     {
           ImageSearch, OutputVarX, OutputVarY, 0, 0, 2400,2000, %cleave%
           if errorlevel = 0
           {
                 send 2
           }
           ImageSearch, OutputVarX, OutputVarY, 0, 0, 2400,2000, %gcleave%
           if errorlevel = 0
           {
                 send 3
           }
     }

}

« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:31pm by garlor »  

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Instead of checking to see if the cooldown is done, you could just say "try it and then [x] seconds later, do it again".  Even if the first one failed, the second, third, etc. will work just fine (as long as there is an enemy in range of your weapon).

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
garlor wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:04pm:
so much words to say nothing useful, thx anyway for trying, you should avoid taking a career path that requires human interaction

just found that the only reason autohotkey cannot capture the image is because of aero, omfg, 2 hours of trying to find why DDO hook crashed for nothing xD

Pretty sure it was a wasted two hours regardless.  Solitaire may be more your speed.

IP Logged

garlor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:19pm:
Instead of checking to see if the cooldown is done, you could just say "try it and then [x] seconds later, do it again".  Even if the first one failed, the second, third, etc. will work just fine (as long as there is an enemy in range of your weapon).

some abilities if used while on cooldown make you stop attacking for 1-2 seconds, so while this can be an approach that would work on some scenarios it won't on others

Quote:
Pretty sure it was a wasted two hours regardless.  Solitaire may be more your speed.

ty so much for your continued contribution

You will need the right hardware though

at my closest computer store they haven't any hardware that checks ddo actives cooldown  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:48pm by garlor »  

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #41 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Yikes, the amount of stupid in this thread.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #42 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
People here are unhelpful dicks, good thing you posted this on the official forums.
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:47pm by Wipe »  

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
garlor wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:32pm:
ty so much for your continued contribution

You're welcome,  once again you're a dumb ass that needs to learn that LOOKING AT THE FUCKING SCREEN ISN'T HARD IN ONE OF THE EASIEST MMO'S OUT THERE.

IP Logged

garlor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You're welcome,  once again you're a dumb ass that needs to learn that LOOKING AT THE FUCKING SCREEN ISN'T HARD IN ONE OF THE EASIEST MMO'S OUT THERE.

I'm so sorry for not playing the way you do

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 1:59pm:
the sad part is that the brute force approach ( scanning an image every few seconds ) is nowadays the industry standard.

Why bother teaching programming and getting highly paid guys that develop in Assembler ( or C ) reliable and fast code when you have all that computing power and all that RAM at hand that can handle all the shitty code of the world pissed by shitty coders ? ( that you can pay in bananas instead of Euros or $ ) 

The worst part is that even critical industry like telecoms have gone down that path... 20 years ago a switch ( read : a 30K+ subscriber public fucking exchange ) restarting for any reason was a critical incident... nowadays the same switch doing the same thing won't even be noticed ( except by those that tried to phone at that time... depending on the system it takes from 10 to 40 minutes to do a full restart.... )
But 20 years a go any piece of software from telco was tested for one year, was programmed assembler or C... Nowadays it's some Visual or Java Shit and it's barely tested for 6 hours.
( trust me, I've rubbed enough coder nose in their own shit to make that kind of statements... and in telco shitty code can be a matter of life or death )

I'm less concerned about the language one writes in.  Any true programming language can do most jobs, but most of the time it's wielded by amatuers who think they can write code because they found some free shit on the web and learned a verb or two. 

Key sequencing ddo though, that's like a fat man eating ice cream with a two-headed spoon cause he can't make the effort to bring his arm to his mouth twice as much.   Roll Eyes  If someone's such a keyboard gimp they need auto-seconds my suggestion is they take up something a little more their speed, like chess.  Why don't they just let their daddy play for them?   Cheesy

IP Logged

garlor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
if there was something like easyuo for ddo ... xD those were big ass macros

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #47 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Sacramant, the stupid. It hurts.

IP Logged

Ensis
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
What's wrong with just brute forcing it in this situation?  Make an auto-hotkey that will continually press 4-3-2-1 with 4 being Lay Waste, 3 being Momentum Swing, 2 being Great Cleave, and 1 being Cleave, with a 0.1 second delay between each event.

Granted it's not the prettiest or most efficient way of doing things.  Still, it's pretty much what I used to build Master's Blitz charges while AFK before going into a quest and it worked fine then.  It should do what you're looking for without the added complexity of screen scraping.

IP Logged

garlor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Nov 11th, 2013 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
Ensis wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 4:12pm:
What's wrong with just brute forcing it in this situation?  Make an auto-hotkey that will continually press 4-3-2-1 with 4 being Lay Waste, 3 being Momentum Swing, 2 being Great Cleave, and 1 being Cleave, with a 0.1 second delay between each event.

Granted it's not the prettiest or most efficient way of doing things.  Still, it's pretty much what I used to build Master's Blitz charges while AFK before going into a quest and it worked fine then.  It should do what you're looking for without the added complexity of screen scraping.

garlor wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 at 2:32pm:
some abilities if used while on cooldown make you stop attacking for 1-2 seconds, so while this can be an approach that would work on some scenarios it won't on others

also with this "method" you can recast or whatever short term buffs that you don't notice have ticked away, you could even selfheal when your hp's are too low if you are playing halfsleep xD

damn hadn't noticed this was a little more brute force than I expected, here is a modification that takes only one screenshot every iteration instead of one screenshot for every tested active on every iteration

this needs gdip and gdip search libraries ( I copy them below the code I pasted ) http://www.autohotkey.net/~tic/Gdip.ahk and http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/71100-gdip-imagesearch/

for commodity all together in the same ahk https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnmzukn2mngm3tj/key.rar

token:=Gdip_Startup()
global cleave
global gcleave
cleave := Gdip_CreateBitmapFromFile("C:\Users\garlor\Desktop\key\cleave.bmp")
gcleave := Gdip_CreateBitmapFromFile("C:\Users\garlor\Desktop\key\gcleave.bmp")

while 1=1
{
sleep 250
GetKeyState, keystate, r
if keystate = D
     {
           send {PrintScreen}
           sc := Gdip_CreateBitmapFromClipboard()
           r := Gdip_ImageSearch(sc,cleave)
           if r > 0
           {
                 send 2