Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Hotfix now? (Read 7413 times)
ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Re: Hotfix now?
Reply #25 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:29am
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:22am:
Anyone do this? How well does it run? I NEED ANSWERS

I'm not that addict.....

but i will test it.  Roll Eyes

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Name_Is_Not_Allowed
Korthos Resident

Reply #26 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:29am
Print Post  
Packfan wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 10:56am:
I was wondering if it mattered whether you opened it or not, so I opened a few today. When you pick a weapon it gives a message saying that the box was successfully turned in (or something to that effect), so I thought maybe it flags it as "Hey, this toon got a box, don't give it another". The other half of my chars have boxes in personal storage, and after seeing that message I decided to hold off.

I'd be very surprised if they bothered to do any sort of historical query. Maybe they'll check if a box currently exists in bag inventory. Maybe... They couldn't even be bothered to track down all the duppers (they seem to have enacted extreme prejudice very selectively), I doubt they care much for something they're intentionally giving away.

Dickbutt wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 10:30am:
I assume they also found out about at least one of the remaining ingredient duplication methods after someone made a few hearts within a day of the release. I was planning on waiting a while so it wouldn't seem as suspicious, but some people weren't as patient.

I know there's a snowballs chance in hell, but PM pretty please...

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #27 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:29am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:19am:
/roll 1d8

If you roll 8 you re-roll twice. ( if you roll a 8 again, roll once again twice )
Each roll give you what is fixed. ( just don't roll 6 8s as it would mean everything is fixed )

...because rolling a d8 64 times will guarantee that every number from 1-7 shows up?

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

�ed
Dragon Raider

WTB Souls, PST

Reply #28 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:30am
Print Post  
I'm just going to put out there that there seems to be a bunch of new level 28's that have never completed chain 1, chain 2 or chain 3.

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:34am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:19am:
/roll 1d8

If you roll 8 you re-roll twice. ( if you roll a 8 again, roll once again twice )
Each roll give you what is fixed. ( just don't roll 6 8s as it would mean everything is fixed )

It wouldn't be 1d8 with ddo...it would be 7d2-6 or some nonsense like that. Smiley

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:35am
Print Post  
�ed wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:30am:
I'm just going to put out there that there seems to be a bunch of new level 28's that have never completed chain 1, chain 2 or chain 3.

While there could be exploits involved with that I've got one of those done without exploits. First lifer that's just been running Von3's and ID's whenever I'm bored or my kids want to run some. Smiley

IP Logged

Durk
The Deranged

I've got a secret!

Reply #31 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Dickbutt wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 10:30am:
I assume they also found out about at least one of the remaining ingredient duplication methods after someone made a few hearts within a day of the release. I was planning on waiting a while so it wouldn't seem as suspicious, but some people weren't as patient.

My foo is weak, are there still remaining methods?

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:13am:
All mine are in Bank... So if they just scan the inventory for delivery ( the usual way they do it ) I'm safe, I'll get the new one too.

That's the first think of do when they deliver that kind of thing : move everything in bank.
Then I think of what to do with the gift. One one character I still have the first year Cake.

I don't think they're going to scan for anything.  I expect that they'll just give everyone a new box because that's the most simple, least likely to fuck up option.

I also think that they actually learned something and that's why they're doing it this way.  I am now going to go kick a football that Lucy is holding for me, so I'll be afk.

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #33 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:38am
Print Post  
This hotfix is to distribute raid boxes, fix Beyond the Rift, and add mounts (razor cat and hellhound).

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:41am
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:37am:
I also think that they actually learned something and that's why they're doing it this way.  I am now going to go kick a football that Lucy is holding for me, so I'll be afk.

You know, I had the same thought - that they had an epiphany and said, "you know, some of this code we just don't get and that's ok...let's just do what we can and not try to do any fancy FoS shit anymore". I'll be following right behind you whiffing on the football.
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:41am by Darkrok »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #35 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:41am
Print Post  
Durk wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:37am:
My foo is weak, are there still remaining methods?

my fu is weak too... i tried all i could think of.. and nothing... so.. i asked for a pity share.. cuz.... i r Ola... and... i do special events for the people xD

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #36 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:45am
Print Post  
This hotfix was way too fast, THEY ARE FIXING EXPLOITS!

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #37 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:46am
Print Post  
Why yes, yes they are.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #38 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:47am
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:37am:
I am now going to go kick a football that Lucy is holding for me, so I'll be afk.

Smiley

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Packfan wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 10:26am:
I was wondering if it was to give out new Raiders boxes, since they said they'd be doing that in a future patch.

Snce they did it so fast anyone who waited to log on and claim the 1st one just got screwed.  Good planning by Turbine.  Even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and then.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #40 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:49am
Print Post  
“It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none. ”
― Snoop Dogg

Tongue

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #41 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:51am
Print Post  
You're not allowed to quote Snoop Dogg as your entire vault existence is cat-based.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #42 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:53am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:51am:
You're not allowed to quote Snoop Dogg as your entire vault existence is cat-based.

Fuck me, i knew someone was gonna respond like this xD

But hey, who says cats and dogs can't be friends? Grin

Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #43 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:58am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:51am:

awehs.. you are still here... now i know you hates me.. :x

IP Logged

Dickbutt
Titan Demolisher

Richard Butkus

Reply #44 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:41am:
my fu is weak too... i tried all i could think of.. and nothing... so.. i asked for a pity share.. cuz.... i r Ola... and... i do special events for the people xD

Without knowing that they have found an exploit, it would be stupid to share it here. If a thread on the main forums is deleted, there would be relatively little harm in sharing it here.

In your case, and probably most of the people asking for the exploit, your account has already been flagged for exploiting the previous duplication bug. Sharing the new one with you would only cause Τurbine to find it quicker.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #45 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Dickbutt wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 12:00pm:
Without knowing that they have found an exploit, it would be stupid to share it here. If a thread on the main forums is deleted, there would be relatively little harm in sharing it here.

In your case, and probably most of the people asking for the exploit, your account has already been flagged for exploiting the previous duplication bug. Sharing the new one with you would only cause Τurbine to find it quicker.

You could assume this to about every single person that lurks in this forum including you.  People are flagged when they get banned, reusing exploits would be stupid ofc. But there are also ways to not get caught exploiting, like not saying a friggin word in-game related to an exploit.  At least that's how I've avoided bans in the past and I have used lot's of em, specially in PVP, those are fun :3
Ofc in PVP you could get reported, not sure how i could get away.
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2013 at 12:14pm by Halfmaniac »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #46 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Dickbutt wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 12:00pm:

True, but i want the mats on the account that did not get banned Cheesy i have more den ones ^-^ a pm is always welcomed.. even if its to say to fuck off... ive gotten a few of those Cheesy

IP Logged

Turkantho
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 11:14am:
I didn't forget. I'm pretty sure the fire caves thing is so intertwined with the foundation of the game's code that they could not remove it without rewriting the whole game from scratch.

The last part wouldn't be so bad now, would it?

IP Logged

doyourealyknow
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
maybe they are fixing the old ottos to be hotbared again.... lets dream about that

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #49 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
Has anyone tried running the game off of an SD card instead of a usb drive?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint