Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) This guy is so selfless. I mean, a real saint. (Read 57095 times)
LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: This guy is so selfless. I mean, a real saint.
Reply #150 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:45am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:36am:
So you do offer little boys and women in game, wrestling practice. Creepy pedo

Nope. You can keep trying though...  I know you want it to be true.... really badly.  Its just not.

Like I said, if I had done ANYTHING Sirea said I did, there would be screenies everywhere. You will never see one.

It is rather amusing that some will believe ANYTHING they read...

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #151 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:52am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:45am:
Nope. You can keep trying though...  I know you want it to be true.... really badly.  Its just not.

Like I said, if I had done ANYTHING Sirea said I did, there would be screenies everywhere. You will never see one.

It is rather amusing that some will believe ANYTHING they read...

You keep using the word screenie for in game actions that can occur in voice chat and never be reported,

Unless they were going to record you, submit a fukin ticket, and spend more time than just blocking you and moving on would entail? You're right.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #152 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:00am
Print Post  
Hey Leslie, It's me the asshole again. But hey I just wanted to take a minute of time to let you know your full of shit. You talk about Keith Knight on these boards on a first name basis like you had some sort of personal relationship with him on this bullshit video of yours. You also say he gave you those videos and a few more. But the funny thing is I just found his Facebook page and oddly you contacted him the day before veterans day (you put a lot of time into this one, eh) and he said at 10:30 PM he was to busy to speak with you. But in typical you style you kept bothering the guy and asking him about fucking controllers and not even anything like gaming w/ a disability. And yet the following day this bullshit spliced together stolen work of yours came out. Yea, his Facebook page looks like he got right on it at midnight and sent you those videos. Leslie your a douchebag and full of shit. Just go away.

Keith "Aieron" Knight's Facebook Page is at https://www.facebook.com/TheAieron?filter=2.

Big lol @ "The Great Fatsbies: Leslie West & Mountain Fan Club I have contacts in Turbine Inc makers of LoTRO and DDO, as well as Perfect World, makers of Neverwinter. Those are the two games I play currently. I speak to devs on the regular." November 10 at 11:20pm

Want to just own up to your bullshit now? Just admit it. Your a nobody. These people did not give you shit. You took it and made there issues all about you.

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #153 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:02am
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:29am:
An asshole? Fuck you. Someone should of fixed your mother before you came along.

If you are seriously offended about my video, how about you take a look at what I've done to fix it. Take it private and lets get it done.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #154 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:05am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:39am:
We discussed that thread earlier. The thread was a complete fabrication. Peachie was kicked out of my guild in a day and a half for being a complete disruption. Sirea was pissed that her husband got her banned for using her account.  She hated that I laughed at them, when she tried to defend why she thought it was ok to cheat. So that was her motive.  I wasnt very nice to exploiters back in the day, and Im still not. I just have different motivations now.  Laughing at exploiters getting busted is simply not one of my joys anymore.  Last 5 years its just been about my guild.

I do laugh at some of the rejects on this site though... trying so hard to make a story out of NOTHING.

Saying something isn't true doesn't make it so. Leslie_CreepyWrestlingGod
You then after the fact used a sexually graphic reply with a wrestling term as an innuendo that was also sexist as well. Ok, and the thread was completely off base and random? When like 16 people attested?

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #155 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:08am
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:00am:
Hey Leslie, It's me the asshole again. But hey I just wanted to take a minute of time to let you know your full of shit. You talk about Keith Knight on these boards on a first name basis like you had some sort of personal relationship with him on this bullshit video of yours. You also say he gave you those videos and a few more. But the funny thing is I just found his Facebook page and oddly you contacted him the day before veterans day (you put a lot of time into this one, eh) and he said at 10:30 PM he was to busy to speak with you. But in typical you style you kept bothering the guy and asking him about fucking controllers and not even anything like gaming w/ a disability. And yet the following day this bullshit spliced together stolen work of yours came out. Yea, his Facebook page looks like he got right on it at midnight and sent you those videos. Leslie your a douchebag and full of shit. Just go away.

Keith "Aieron" Knight's Facebook Page is at https://www.facebook.com/TheAieron?filter=2.

Big lol @ "The Great Fatsbies: Leslie West & Mountain Fan Club I have contacts in Turbine Inc makers of LoTRO and DDO, as well as Perfect World, makers of Neverwinter. Those are the two games I play currently. I speak to devs on the regular." November 10 at 11:20pm

Want to just own up to your bullshit now? Just admit it. Your a nobody. These people did not give you shit. You took it and made there issues all about you.

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #156 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:09am
Print Post  
16 people didnt attest. Not a single person in that thread ever ran with me, that I know of.  Most arent even on our server Smiley

Only 2 ever was in group with me, and neither knew a thing about me.

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #157 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:13am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:02am:
If you are seriously offended about my video, how about you take a look at what I've done to fix it. Take it private and lets get it done.

Only thing you could do to fix it is delete it and just put a link to there videos with an apology for stealing there content and trying to promote yourself on there issues.

Why PM at this point? Your making an ass out of yourself and it's pretty disgusting and funny.

BTW here is a screenie from my post above. So yea, If you decide to delete your Facebook posts on Keith's page It'll still be here in the Vault.

HEY LESLIE, WHOSE THE ASSHOLE NOW?  Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:19am by Darth Anonymous »  

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #158 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:19am
Print Post  
Ok so I approached him.  Ive said I approached him. I said I approached him to do it since I created the video. During the event. This was never a secret.  Never did I say this was my work, other than edited the videos together and adding transitions.

There is no story here, other than trying to ask developers make games more accessible.  I thought his story would be an excellent story to tell.  I know you are trying for effect... but you arent really stating anything here that matters one way or another. 

I also have an updated video done with my ID removed, because I think you have a point there.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:42am by LeslieWest_GG »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #159 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:25am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:09am:
16 people didnt attest. Not a single person in that thread ever ran with me, that I know of.  Most arent even on our server Smiley

Only 2 ever was in group with me, and neither knew a thing about me.

Actaully the 2 and you did say you knew personal things about each other, on that very thread.

IDK.. Seems like you have angered enough people to make them go do shit out of their way.
Like, how many sexual harrassment threads are there on other players here?
Or Like, the guy above going hrough facebook searches to show you more of your lies.

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #160 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:31am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:25am:
Actaully the 2 and you did say you knew personal things about each other, on that very thread.

Sirea and I ran 5 times I believe. YEARS ago. There was zero conversation about the topics she mentioned.

Peachie was one of the few people who hit on everyone.  Drama just followed her, in fact, thats exactly what she told me after I fired her.  Yes I did try to help her, she was in a very messed up state.  We had ONE deep convo. She was not of right mind. She was fired. This was years ago.

Last I saw those two were summer 2009 I think. 

As for all others in the thread, they got their story from Sirea or Peachie.  None knew me, ran with me  or spoke with me.

Well zippo I spoke to a few times on the forums about our veteran events, thats about it.

« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:33am by LeslieWest_GG »  

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #161 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:33am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:31am:
Sirea and I ran 5 times I believe. YEARS ago. There was zero conversation about the topics she mentioned.

Peachie was one of the few people who hit on everyone.  Drama just followed her, in fact, thats exactly what she told me after I fired her.  Yes I did try to help her, she was in a very messed up state.  We had ONE deep convo. She was not of right mind. She was fired.

wait.........did you hire her or something?  Huh Huh

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #162 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:35am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:33am:
wait.........did you hire her or something?  Huh Huh

Yes I did. She was at one of the events. I made the mistake of hiring her, before I knew anything about her, other than that she said she needed a guild. She seemed pretty nice, so I hired her .  It was a lesson learned.

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #163 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:41am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 10:47pm:
The video of Keith were given to me personally by him. Ablegamers nor Keith sought any recognition in particular, but I thought it a good idea to mention both throughout the video.

This is Bullshit. They never gave you video. Never sought recognition. Dude the only conversation you had was asking him about a controller for a veteran. By god what an insightful interview!

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 11:06pm:
Ok, this is volunteer work, you understand this right? I approached ablegamers and Keith Knight, and we worked together on this. Everyone involved is working pro bono.  This video was designed for a veterans day crowd, a one day event. It wasnt designed to be a cause, or to make a statement outside of the statement made.

You worked together? Also bullshit. Everyone worked pro bono? Also bullshit you stole the video that people donated money to make. Designed for a veterans day crowd? Oh yea the stupid fucking controller question you should of directed to the guy in the Blue Shirt at fucking Best Buy and not Keith whose not selling fucking controllers out of the back of a handicap accessible van in a dark parking lot. I mean really that man over comes so much adversity and your asking where to shop for a fucking controller? Google it you fucking moron. Show him a little more respect and ask an intelligent question. Wasn't designed to be a cause? Veterans day you dumb ass.

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 11:25pm:
Yes I know Keith, well at least since the 9th of November...

You Know Keith? You fucking harassed him on Facebook with stupid controller questions you dumb ass. Surely you honestly don't think that is "knowing" him?

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #164 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:53am
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:41am:
Surely you honestly don't think that is "knowing" him?

There are thousands that know his story.  And know him through gaming circles on twitch.  Im in those circles.

However, as Ive said all along, Ive only known of his story for 2 days before the event.  It meant enough to me to re-edit my video and include his story. 

You are making WAAAAAAAY more to this than there is.

Anyhow I'm done editing the video. My voice ID is out, and all the right credits I have are now in. This was never meant for me to take credit for shooting that video, and now you can see it.  Yes I made an error in judgement in not including the credits.  But it wasnt because I wanted to steal anyones work.  My mind was on the SUBJECT MATTER. Not some asshole on ddovault who insists I stole the videos and was harassing Keith.  You are ridiculous.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:59am by LeslieWest_GG »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #165 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:02am
Print Post  
Quote:
So, Leslie, I will tell you a few things about your Veterans Day.
Somehow, it reminds me when I see History Channel, always centered and obsessed in gloryfing the USA history, the USA soldiers, the USA wounded, the USA killed.
Never a fucking line about the pain for the vietnamese, about the dioxin intoxicated, about the irresponsability of the USA in paying for the damage done to the country.
I will tell you about 1918, when this was the Armistice day.
Some day, in the 50 or 60´s it was changed to Veterans Day, and it turned to be what it shouldn´t be: A day to glorify the USA military, a day to glorify killing, imperialism.
Veteran Day dishonors killed veterans and living veterans. It fully ignores the despise to law that the USA is showing to the world.
The USA and his military search clearly unchallenged global dominance and causes everywhere human misery. Yes, sure, we Europeans are willing tools, i wont deny it.

War is your obsession, your addiction.
Afganistan, Irak, your new targets, are fully destroyed, with continous violence and a huge economical debt.
The money spent for building schools in Afganistan ended in the pockets of some US friends that now have nice houses in Dubai.

Armistice Day should be a day to glorify anti-war movement. It should pledge peace.

At his speech, Obama lied as usual, as awaited. He talked about the "millions saved from fascism". Well, at D-Day there were 20% of the German forces fighting the invasion. 80% were at the east front, defending the russian invasion. Russia made the biggest sacrifice in the war, never to be mentioned.
He talked about the bitter cold of Korea and the heat in Vietnam, but he didnt mention that both wars were premeditated agression wars, lawless wars.

DDO is a video game, and there is an international community. Stop insulting our inteligence and our feelings with your shitty pro-war posts.

The Frog Agrees with The Kraut.

11th November 1918 at the 11th Hour ( or said another way at 11AM on the 11/11/1918 ) all combat actions ceased along the Front. This marked the end of World War One.

Veteran Day is just twisting the real meaning of that day.
The US never had the death toll France, UK and Germany had during that war, in any other war, and even accumulated in all the wars done by the US since then. ( just adding WWI & II and Vietnam makes the US casualties barely at half the French casualties in WW I... and I'm certain there hasn't been 700 000+ more dead in US military since then. ) 

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:13am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:53am:
Not some asshole on ddovault who insists I stole the videos and was harassing Keith.  You are ridiculous.

I'm back to being a asshole on The DDO Vault? Perhaps your next edit will be kinder to me. It's okay though I still think your a douchebag even if you have important contacts with dev's @ Turbine and Perfect World. Maybe you can ask Glin where to buy a veteran a fucking controller.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #167 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:15am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:31am:

Peachie was one of the few people who hit on everyone.  Drama just followed her, in fact, thats exactly what she told me after I fired her.  Yes I did try to help her, she was in a very messed up state.  We had ONE deep convo. She was not of right mind. She was fired. This was years ago.

Running 5 times means a long history? You said long history there in your post yourself. Go ahead, re-read to ensure yourself you're lying.

You knew each other more than 5 times in the same quest would lead people to believe.
Quote:
Funny, when I Google drama and DDO, I find the DDO Vault.

#3. Sirea.  Didnt realize your husband was in the Army. We have had a long, troubled history, but that doesn't stop me for thanking him for his service. 

#4. You havent really told the truth Sirea  about me or our history, but this is your site to run amuck and paint pictures however you would like. Wrestling?? LOL. Creep?  Ok.  You have left much out.  Including giving me your word very recently that you wished to let bygones be bygones. Whatever.

#5 Peachie. Outright lies, and you know it. We did talk about our kids, had something in common there, but you were beyond immature and self-deprecating, getting as dark as insulting your own kid. What parent does that? All you would say in our last convo was DRAMA FOLLOWS ME, like a zombie. That is why we parted ways. Hope you have found the help you needed.  Unlike yourself apparently, I hold nothing against you personally.

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #168 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:25am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:15am:
Running 5 times means a long history? You said long history there in your post yourself. Go ahead, re-read to ensure yourself you're lying.

You knew each other more than 5 times in the same quest would lead people to believe.

Oh I didnt say we didnt know of each other outside of those 5 times.  I believe we only ran 5 times in OTG or Tyrs runs.  3 or 4 Shrouds.  She even invite me to join her guild at one point (Bickering Idiots) But her husband was such a prick, he couldnt keep anyone in his guild past one or two runs with him..  But then it folded and she joined a guild known for exploitation.  That is where the troubled past came in.   But this is YEARS ago.

In all though.. outside of passing pugs - sure we knew of each other, but we didnt know each other. Only one convo with her and her hubby lasted more than 5 minutes. We just didnt know each other beyond that.

We are talking maybe 8 hours of gaming considering all runs combined plus forum banter.  In 7+ years of DDO. Thats it.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:37am by LeslieWest_GG »  

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #169 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:13am:
I'm back to being a asshole on The DDO Vault? Perhaps your next edit will be kinder to me. It's okay though I still think your a douchebag even if you have important contacts with dev's @ Turbine and Perfect World. Maybe you can ask Glin where to buy a veteran a fucking controller.

Scud man, I commend you for trying, but I was only trying to do a good thing, and trust I didnt make a dime or want any credit past making the video.  This isnt about me, its about the cause.  I just want to see something done?  Why?  I know dozens in DDO alone that could benefit, and the same in Neverwinter. I play with some. Every night.

« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:32am by LeslieWest_GG »  

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #170 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:37am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:29am:
Scud man, I commend you for trying, but I was only trying to do a good thing, and trust I didnt make a dime or want any credit past making the video.  This isnt about me, its about the cause.  I just want to see something done?  Why?  I know dozens in DDO alone that could benefit, and the same in Neverwinter. I play with some. Every night.

As someone that's disabled fuck you,  I hate seeing you publicly masturbate trying to make yourself look good at the expense of veterans and the disabled.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #171 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:40am
Print Post  
It's okay If you asked a girl to wrestle in your Andre the giant one-slung strap leotard outfit. I'd admit to it If I were accused.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:40am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #172 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:46am
Print Post  
Quote:
As someone that's disabled fuck you,  I hate seeing you publicly masturbate trying to make yourself look good at the expense of veterans and the disabled.

Sorry you feel that way. But that's untrue. I dont try make myself look good at the expense of anyone. All I did was come here to defend myself. If you think there's an ulterior motive, then you are just wrong.

IP Logged

Neru
Titan Demolisher

Reply #173 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:46am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 10:17pm:
Let me ask you this.  Besides my horribad intro, did you like the video?

The portions about Keith were interesting but everything else was horrible, disconnected and often wrong or irrelevant. It looks like whatever the original biographical documentary of Keith was would have been better left untouched without the needless inserts of bad sound bytes.

All bullshits aside, if it is out of good will then you have nothing to prove. If it is about gaming access for disabilities or whatever other altruistic intentions then stop defending yourself as though it is your own reputation at stake.

At the end of the day, no one's opinion matters but your own. If you did good then you did good. But you've been spending all day stalking this thread trying to defend yourself to a bunch of trolls and assholes, just why? And try to answer that without using the word "I" or anything synonymous for a change.

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #174 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:50am
Print Post  
Neru wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:46am:
All bullshits aside, if it is out of good will then you have nothing to prove. If it is about gaming access for disabilities or whatever other altruistic intentions then stop defending yourself as though it is your own reputation at stake.

At the end of the day, no one's opinion matters but your own. If you did good then you did good. But you've been spending all day stalking this thread trying to defend yourself to a bunch of trolls and assholes, just why? And try to answer that without using the word "I" or anything synonymous for a change.

You're right. How's that?
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:50am by LeslieWest_GG »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
Send TopicPrint