Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) This guy is so selfless. I mean, a real saint. (Read 57074 times)
Turkantho
Ex Member

Re: This guy is so selfless. I mean, a real saint.
Reply #200 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:30am
Print Post  
And what would that prove Meat?

We all know that Astraghal is a stupid dickhead

IP Logged

Turkantho
Ex Member

Reply #201 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:30am
Print Post  
WILMAAAAAAAAA

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #202 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:31am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:20am:
Having fun Scud?

Yes. Perhaps the only thing that could make this thread more entertaining at this moment would be if the real Leslie West popped in here and told you to stop fucking his name up and distanced himself from you like a bad right leg.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #203 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Quote:
And what would that prove Meat?

We all know that Astraghal is a stupid dickhead

It would just help the universe make sense. I'd rather believe there's only one psycho with 20 accounts than that there is 20 psychos.

Smiley

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #204 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:36am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:30am:
Noone I run with holds opinions of me like these in this thread.

Hey douchebag maybe that's true. Perhaps you just solo a lot. Wyoh is not much of a talker either.

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #205 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:36am:
Hey douchebag maybe that's true. Perhaps you just solo a lot. Wyoh is not much of a talker either.

Or, maybe I run a kick ass guild with kick ass peeps, and you're just an asshole like a dozen or so others in this thread?

Yup, think thats it.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:43am by LeslieWest_GG »  

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #206 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:47am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:41am:
Or, maybe I run a kick ass guild with kick ass peeps, and you're just an asshole like a dozen or so others in this thread?

Yup, think thats it.

Hey douchie I was in the midst of writing a witty reply and then I decided I should just wait a few minutes to make sure that's your final answer and you did not have any edits to make.

But yea, your pretty much the Jenny of Veteran fanboi's at this moment. Now go catch some AIDZ.

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #207 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:51am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:41am:

Yup, think thats it.

Very rational thinking, the way if someone disagrees, doesn't support you or sees through your self promotional efforts to think of them and label the same ones as assholes.

Similar how a crazy person always thinks he's sane and that all those around him flew over the cuckoo's nest.

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #208 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Anyways -- my 20 hour tour here has been fun.  Say whatever it is you want to say, cheaters and exploiters can kiss my ass, as well as everyone in this thread who doesnt like the work I or anyone else does around me. TOO FUCKING DAMNED BAD.

Some of you that are just lazy fucks that wont lift a finger to help anyone, but will throw stones and make out there GOT TO BE AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE, he cant just be a nice guy FUCK OFF.  This what you guys do on this site all day/night long. Knock yourselves out being assclowns.

I get to go back to a guild with cool peeps, in a game in which I STILL HAVE AN ACCOUNT, on a forum I CAN STILL ACCESS, and some of you buttmunching fucktards only have your little friends here.  Its been fun trolling you jerks again.

Ahhh, that felt better....

« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:55am by LeslieWest_GG »  

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #209 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:00am
Print Post  
I liked how Creepie's defense to creeping on women was that he has a wife. That's a favorite of creepers, I guess they think having a wife/girlfriend makes it literally impossible to keep on creeping on? Oh, and the other defense was to call the people he creeped on crazy, that's another real original one.

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #210 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Spybot wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:51am:
Similar how a crazy person always thinks he's sane and that all those around him flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Do you really think I care?  Crazy CHECK. 

Do you really think I care how I come off on this site?  We all know that this is the losers dugout.

Dont want to run with me?  Awwwwwwwww, I'll live princess....

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #211 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:01am
Print Post  
“Do good by stealth, and blush to find it fame.”
        -Alexander Pope, Pope: An Essay on Man

True service and truly good deeds are done in secrecy and without any expectation of reward.
You are not really giving, you are actually selling.
Stealth, yes. Truly wholesome service, good deeds, are done without publicity. Today, when somebody makes a donation towards some worthy cause he or she wants a receipt in his or her name and wants the whole world to know about that donation. If possible take photographs and publish them, make an epitaph or something for the sake of posterity. These people are not sincere. They will never give a cent unless they can be seen doing it. They want the whole world to praise them.

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #212 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:06am
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:00am:
I liked how Creepie's defense to creeping on women was that he has a wife. That's a favorite of creepers, I guess they think having a wife/girlfriend makes it literally impossible to keep on creeping on? Oh, and the other defense was to call the people he creeped on crazy, that's another real original one.

"creeped on"?? I run with my guild almost exclusively the past 5 years. They know it, thats all that maters to me.  We know the history of both Sirea and Peachie. My guild leader, who is female, was in group for each occasion with Peachie, and almost all occasions with Sirea. They are media darlings on this site... Im well aware...  but you keep believing what you want.

IP Logged

Turkantho
Ex Member

Reply #213 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:34am:
It would just help the universe make sense. I'd rather believe there's only one psycho with 20 accounts than that there is 20 psychos.

Smiley

only 20 ? you make the 53% half proud with that statement

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #214 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:12am
Print Post  
Spybot wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:01am:
“Do good by stealth, and blush to find it fame.”
        -Alexander Pope, Pope: An Essay on Man

True service and truly good deeds are done in secrecy and without any expectation of reward.
You are not really giving, you are actually selling.
Stealth, yes. Truly wholesome service, good deeds, are done without publicity. Today, when somebody makes a donation towards some worthy cause he or she wants a receipt in his or her name and wants the whole world to know about that donation. If possible take photographs and publish them, make an epitaph or something for the sake of posterity. These people are not sincere. They will never give a cent unless they can be seen doing it. They want the whole world to praise them.

Hahahaha.  Ok man.  Keep smoking that shit. Its working...

By the way, most of the work I DO locally, I never DO advertise or promote.  I do give a LOT. Doesnt matter to me if you believe me, I just do it. Think bad of me?  Go right ahead. Everyone who has something to give, should think about giving to whatever it is that means something to them.

If making fun of LW_GG makes you pissed enough to go out and make a difference to someone, go for it. I can sleep at night, can you?

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #215 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:14am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:00am:
Do you really think I care?  Crazy CHECK. 

Do you really think I care how I come off on this site?  We all know that this is the losers dugout.

Yes I do.
You're so full of it, full of contradictions as well.
If you didn't care as you stated just now, why go through the trouble of typing more then 60 posts solely for the reason to paint yourself as a Mother Teresa wannabe, damn poser.

« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:06pm by Spybot »  

IP Logged

Jackknife of Sarlona
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #216 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:31am:
Yes. Perhaps the only thing that could make this thread more entertaining at this moment would be if the real Leslie West popped in here and told you to stop fucking his name up and distanced himself from you like a bad right leg.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

LeslieWest_GG
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #217 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Spybot wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Yes I do.
You're so full of it, full of contradictions as well.
If you didn't care as you stated just now, why go though the trouble of typing more then 60 posts solely for the reason to paint yourself as a Mother Teresa wannabe, damn poser.

Good fucking question!  Every single person in my guild would say I was wasting my time. Certainly my guild leader will. And to give you my own opinion, yes, I did waste my time.

I will say I think its kind of funny seeing comments about me that are so ridiculous every few weeks by people that never even met me or know me. We all do, because it couldnt be any further than the truth. Im a target simply because I went after so many exploiters and forum rejects over the years. To me spending time on this site is like hunting Wabbits....

Bottom line, is we have a great reputation on GLAND for what it is we actually do.  Casual, fun, exploit free gaming.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:32am by LeslieWest_GG »  

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #218 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:42am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:25am:
I will say I think its kind of funny seeing comments about me that are so ridiculous every few weeks by people that never even met me or know me.

Same can be applied both ways sunshine, with you making assumptions of people here and dissing them without knowing who they are or what they do. Going on a tantrum how none of us here have any intentions to help anyone and putting our sleep patters under question.
If your conscience is clear and shiny as you state it is, why are you spending so much time justifying your actions and yourself.
Go about your biz and just piss off.

IP Logged

Goaticorn
DQ Assaulter

Reply #219 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:48am
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:55am:
Some of you that are just lazy fucks that wont lift a finger to help anyone, but will throw stones and make out there GOT TO BE AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE, he cant just be a nice guy FUCK OFF

Wrong.  Many of us "lazy fucks" do help out, we just don't brag to anyone with an internet connection about how great we are for doing so.  I in fact know several personally who do, and have asked for support but are FAR too humble to go talk about it anywhere than in our conversations.  I will never out them because I see no reason to.  They know and that's what matters.

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:12am:
By the way, most of the work I DO locally, I never DO advertise or promote.  I do give a LOT.

Funny, that's what three times in one thread alone you've mentioned that?

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:35am:
Yes I did. She was at one of the events. I made the mistake of hiring her, before I knew anything about her, other than that she said she needed a guild. She seemed pretty nice, so I hired her .  It was a lesson learned.

So your guildies/sycophants are hired, good to know.

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:30am:
Noone I run with holds opinions of me like these in this thread.

They just don't say it to you.  Since they are hired they may not want to get fired.  Also they probably know what a narcissist you are, but surrounding yourself with yes people you'll probably never hear it because they only tell you how great you are and will never tell you how they truly feel.   That's the thing about narcissists, they surround themselves with people they know will mirror back to them what they think.  It's pretty classic actually. 

Neru wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:46am:
If you did good then you did good. But you've been spending all day stalking this thread trying to defend yourself to a bunch of trolls and assholes, just why? And try to answer that without using the word "I" or anything synonymous for a change.

Not everyone here is an asshole or a troll, many of us just really wish he'd stop with his self promotion.  And honestly I just hope that so many people pointing out his arrogant self importance maybe, just maybe makes him reflect just a tiny bit so that he can get help.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:41am:
Wasn't designed to be a cause? Veterans day you dumb ass.

Veterans day should be renamed to St. Leslie day.  I mean he's dedicating his life to telling us about how great he is.  (Oh and how much the vets service means to him!)

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 9:40am:
If anyone here would ACTUALLY LIKE TO HELP Keith and/or anyone at Muscular Dystrophy Canada, here's their page--> http://www.muscle.ca/national/home.html

Because creating a splice of a video with you in it helps so much more than anyone else here possibly could?

Leslie maybe start with http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/narcissistic.htm maybe this will help you.

After you take it, you might want to sit down with your wife and see what she thinks. 

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #220 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:12am:
I can sleep at night, can you?

Could you stay sleeping please? Pretty please?

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #221 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Narcissistic Trait 

Authority: 2.00
Self-Sufficiency: 0.00
Superiority: 2.00
Exhibitionism: 0.00
Exploitativeness: 1.00
Vanity: 0.00
Entitlement: 0.00

Do I get a cookie?

IP Logged

Memnir
Shroud Slacker

A little bit different

Reply #222 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 3:02pm:
Hahaha.  My #1 fan. Arafatkat the Minister of Bullshit himself.

So you read Peechies/Sireas BS ...  took it at face value.  I hate to breake it to you.  It never happened.

Here's the thing... I very much remember you saying most of this yourself on the Turbine forums. It took a few posts, but yeah - you said that you'd been poisoned and were disabled as a result. I didn't hear it second hand from anyone else - you said it yourself, in your own words.

I'm not going to go looking for the post, I don't have to. I remember that thread, what you said, and any further denials you spring up about it will just dig the hole deeper.

I really didn't have a whole lot of inclination to chime in on this - because despite what I see as an annoyingly sanctimonious attitude I've thought you were mostly trying to do what's good in your view, LGG. I thought you were a decent person trying to do decent things.  I was wrong. And if you'd lie about this - then I have very little doubt you'd lie about the rest of the content of this thread.

Address this or don't LGG, I really don't give a fuck. You are now a proven liar in my book - and I'm not going to waste my time reading another thread of yours, another post, or any single further thing you'd care to blather about.

Lying is the most base way to get attention. Latching yourself like a remora to a good cause and trying to use that to undeservedly elevate yourself is a really close second. Now that I know that you are doing both, you are not worth another moment of my time - and I play DDO and post on internet forums, so I obviously don't have a lot of respect for my time to begin with. You, however, now have zero respect of mine.

Have a nice life, you pathetic little spittle-bubble of wasted space.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:35pm by Memnir »  

To stop a nosebleed: apply pressure
To start a nosebleed: apply greater pressure in short, rapid bursts

IP Logged

Goaticorn
DQ Assaulter

Reply #223 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
NOTdarth wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:29pm:
Narcissistic Trait 

Authority: 2.00
Self-Sufficiency: 0.00
Superiority: 2.00
Exhibitionism: 0.00
Exploitativeness: 1.00
Vanity: 0.00
Entitlement: 0.00

Do I get a cookie?

Yes!  It's a bran cookie is that ok?

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #224 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
I'll let ya finish in a minute, I jes' wanna say, this threads good, but the "Leslie GG Ugh" was the best thread OF ALL TIME!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13
Send TopicPrint