Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) This guy is so selfless. I mean, a real saint. (Read 57145 times)
Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Re: This guy is so selfless. I mean, a real saint.
Reply #225 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Leslie, just one question :

Quote:
on a scale of 1 to shade how narcissistic are you?

That one is easy to find, it comes and go at the top of the pages around here.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #226 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Heh, right question there Flav.

Am all for anyone that tries to make an effort for a humanitarian cause.
Intention is one key here, realization of that same intention is another.
Really doubt his intention was pure, even if it was, him putting it to motion the way he did was just piss poor and had the usual "attention whore" seeker sticker all over it, just like any other of his "noble" performances.
Performance, yes. The way he did it, he put an effort to make a show, not devotion to a noble goal.

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #227 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Having said all that, gratification that comes from satisfaction a person did something worthy for a belief he has high convictions of, even if nobody realizes or acknowledges it, if that person alone does, should be enough to make anyone with the true intentions content and proud.

This way of trying to persuade people he did and does the right thing, using I in every sentence he writes, glorifying all of those efforts that should be altruistic by very design and intent just proves where he stands on that scale you mentioned.

IP Logged

tachyon
Titan Demolisher

Reply #228 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Your intent seems good. However, this thread isn't worth your time man. Or anyones. Take what constructive critisicm you can find out of it and beat feet, if you haven't already. Please. You have accomplished nothing here, and you've only suceeded in making yourself look like the bad guy. Be the better man. Give it a rest already.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #229 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
I never ask girls to wrestle when my wife isnt asleep
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 3:18pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Goaticorn
DQ Assaulter

Reply #230 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
I think you mean:
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 3:18pm:
I never ask girls to wrestle when my wife isnt asleep

Unless of course your wife plays referee  Wink

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #231 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
Potato, potahto  Grin

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #232 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 2:20pm:
Believe it or not, this time around I'm planning for this to be a bit friendlier than my first trip here.

Yay!  Fwiendly!

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 3:08pm:
This is just a graveyard run by losers who've cheated and exploited the game, and promoted such. Its far easier to keep the site open and nail the idiots who are dumb enough to discuss exploits here, like Turbine doesnt have accounts here.

Boohoo Cry  NOT so fwiendly...

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 3:33pm:
I've had many of the same feelings many of you have with the game.

So its my hope after this thread, I'll be welcomed to share my discontent, and learn ways how I can manage still keep logging in and have fun. If not, I will move on..

Best fwiends again!  Cheesy

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 3:51pm:

What's your point?  Of course I know about the site. We run a no drama no zerg guild, I've used the site for info on scumbags for years.... 

Go forth, self-appointed videogame vigilante!  Set us free from the tyranny of evil men, who... exploit poor code or design in a PvE videogame for their own amusement...  um...

I think if someone were to ask me to sit down and write a list of  the top one hundred things someone could do which would justify them being referred to as 'scumbags', exploiting in DDO would be inexplicably absent.  If my OCD compelled me to continue the list beyond the top one hundred, I'd probably put DDO 'sploits at somewhere around 28,743; just below "stealing the occasional pencil from the office" but above "not always remembering to put the lid back on the mayonnaise jar tightly".

Anyway, I digress.

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 5:04pm:
Hahahaha. If you are here looking for "cool people" you are going to be looking for a long time. Most people that have been here long are exploiters and banned forum junkies with multiple accounts so they can hide and convince themselves they are cool. Cheesy~~

Weally quite staggeringly unfwiendly Cry  But in the same post...

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 6:49pm:
Also I have changed my stance with DDO in general. And, everyone isnt an asshole here any longer.  Hell, the DDO forums are hurtin'.

Fwiendly! Hooway!

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 6:49pm:
Very true. Like I said, my motivations have changed recently. I care less if you cheat than I did before.  If you are having fun, more power to ya

Aw, look, moar fwiendly!  Things went a bit off message there for a minute, but this could work out, you know.

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 9:48pm:
Anyways, I dont consider this site will be nominated for any fucking Martha Stewart better housekeeping awards so it dont really matter much.  Let the mod monkeys move shit around if they want  Grin

Superwiowity compwex?  Huh

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:00am:
Never left.  Just never saw this as a worthwhile place to hang around to entertain exploiters and cheaters. ... Now, GOOD and this site dont mix... I understand that, and that's all there really is to it.

Aw  Sad  Bwokenhearted once moar  Sad

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:41am:
Or, maybe I run a kick ass guild with kick ass peeps, and you're just an asshole like a dozen or so others in this thread?

NOT fwiendly Cry

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:55am:
Say whatever it is you want to say, cheaters and exploiters can kiss my ass, as well as everyone in this thread who doesnt like the work I or anyone else does around me. TOO FUCKING DAMNED BAD.

Some of you that are just lazy fucks that wont lift a finger to help anyone, <...> FUCK OFF.  This what you guys do on this site all day/night long. Knock yourselves out being assclowns.

I get to go back to a guild with cool peeps, in a game in which I STILL HAVE AN ACCOUNT, on a forum I CAN STILL ACCESS, and some of you buttmunching fucktards only have your little friends here.  Its been fun trolling you jerks again.

SCHIZOPHWENIC M-M-M-M-MELTDOWN!

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:00am:
Do you really think I care how I come off on this site?  We all know that this is the losers dugout.

I...  I thought you meant it.  But you didn't.  You don't love me, you never did.  You're just like all the others.

But more of a douche.

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:25am:
To me spending time on this site is like hunting Wabbits....

I'm not sure whether this was fwiendly or unfwiendly.  I guess it depends...  Azog would know more about that   Cheesy

The moral of this story, kids, is that LW_GG's douchebaggery very much depends on which of the voices in his head is talking at any particular moment.   Now that's what *I* call a disability.

stainer wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 9:26am:
Oh you are good. I will be watching you.

QuantumFX wrote on Jun 5th, 2013 at 11:11am:
You are an evil human being. 

m4lacka wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 at 7:04am:
wow that post hurt a lot more than any of the namecalling i expected. Now I see why ppl consider you evil.

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #233 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
The thing about the Vault is that it's about the entertainment and drama.

Whether this is the real LWGG or as Meat pointed out, a nefarious alt, The Vault delivers.

As for losers, graveyards and cheaters, well, you just categorized everyone based on postings you see. Kinda like you getting categorized for your V-Day event based on your postings.

Hi Welcome to the internet.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #234 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Loser cheater graveyard has nice ring to it.
Keeps me laughing in between getting accounts banned on fan forums. So far my count is at 3.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:10pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #235 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Distributed wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:56am:
Just skip to Azog's post, only thing worth reading in this thread.

This.

Aeolwind wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:01am:
Lastly, who cares about Canada?

Suck eggs, you sociocentric xenophobic egotistical fuckwad.

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:08am:
Canada rocks, well at least their taverns do.

lawl taverns

cdr wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:00am:
keep on creeping on

Fucking LOL.
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2013 at 2:34pm by Starkjade »  

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #236 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:26am:
I think imma hope Dickbutt is right.

In fact, I hope Felcher is one of Astraghals supposed epic forum alts.

I agree.  I think Dickbutt's Sphincter is the vault version of Occam's Razor.  he farted once and I smelled the truth.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #237 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
fuckFoS wrote on Nov 15th, 2013 at 9:06pm:
What the fuck do adult diapers have to do with a blowjob? Golden rule says that it's not gay as long as there's a woman present... somewhere, even in the next room apparently.

I believe the Gay-Not Gay Manual specifies that wearing Depends while receiving a BJ from a dude refers to mental disability vs a physical disability or just a baby fetish.

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #238 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
Cairnoir wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:19pm:
I believe the Gay-Not Gay Manual specifies that wearing Depends while receiving a BJ from a dude refers to mental disability vs a physical disability or just a baby fetish.

I used to work in a sex offender prison. Baby fetish is entirely different than Adult Baby. We had both.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #239 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:35pm:
I used to work in a sex offender prison. Baby fetish is entirely different than Adult Baby. We had both.

what percentage of the sex offenders 'find god' in prison?  it seems like it would be pretty high.  knew this one chimo who blamed his proclivities on meth.  I've been really, really high on a lot of different drugs, including meth, and none of them has ever made me go pedosexual.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:56pm by Yobai »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #240 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:54pm:
what percentage of the sex offenders 'find god' in prison?  it seems like it would be pretty high.

You mean sent to god.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #241 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:55pm:
You mean sent to god.

I wish.  those nightcrawlers are everywhere if you check any of the active serial molester sights that supposedly track these guys.  but every 'sexual offender' I've encountered is somehow not considered a 'serial offender' or whatever and they aren't on those sites.

IP Logged

Crunch ButtSteak
Stormreaver Piker

Fer teh lolz

Reply #242 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Wow.  This thang blew the fuck up.

For all of you enjoying this thread, please remember...

Brought to you by CRUNCH BUTTSTEAK.

IP Logged

Crunch ButtSteak
Stormreaver Piker

Fer teh lolz

Reply #243 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
So, Leslie: is DDO really the best medium for your awareness efforts?

I mean, that one thread you shamelessly bumped at least a dozen times.  Then, it disintegrated into guitar videos.  Is that really getting your message across?  What are your expectations?  Do you really believe that Turbine is gonna step up and revolutionize the computer gaming industry?  I mean, they can't even revolutionize Tokens of the Twelve.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #244 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Crunch ButtSteak wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:14pm:
So, Leslie: is DDO really the best medium for your awareness efforts?

I mean, that one thread you shamelessly bumped at least a dozen times.  Then, it disintegrated into guitar videos.  Is that really getting your message across?  What are your expectations?  Do you really believe that Turbine is gonna step up and revolutionize the computer gaming industry?  I mean, they can't even revolutionize Tokens of the Twelve.

They did revolutionize them, they just lost the war.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #245 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:29pm
Print Post  
Crunch ButtSteak wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:11pm:
Wow.  This thang blew the fuck up.

For all of you enjoying this thread, please remember...

Brought to you by CRUNCH BUTTSTEAK.

Thank you  Smiley

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #246 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:54pm:
what percentage of the sex offenders 'find god' in prison?  it seems like it would be pretty high.  knew this one chimo who blamed his proclivities on meth.  I've been really, really high on a lot of different drugs, including meth, and none of them has ever made me go pedosexual.

They all find god. We had a bunch of Baptist's that came every week. They always brought donuts, pizza.. etc. They served turkey at Thanksgiving and stuff like that on other holidays. If I had been locked up I would of found god to. To me it was a lot like basic training when we all went to church to go to sleep and get away from the Drill Sgt's. It has been my experience that church volunteers, revivals etc. all just care about numbers and happily go along with feeding con's to fill the seats. Pretty much it's an acknowledged scam if they show up empty handed con's would bitch and all leave which was bad for there business. Really with sex offenders the hardest part was getting the women (and men) to understand that hugging cons was bad as they often got dry humped and drama would ensue.

Yobai wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:01pm:
I wish.  those nightcrawlers are everywhere if you check any of the active serial molester sights that supposedly track these guys.  but every 'sexual offender' I've encountered is somehow not considered a 'serial offender' or whatever and they aren't on those sites.

In Florida we had a Jimmy Ryce Act named after a dead kid that was molested. Many other states have same law named after there own dead kids. Basicly it was a civil commitment after a criminal commitment where you could lock them up basically forever if you thought they would reoffend. Shrinks decided this stuff. It always was amazing that the sick ones always seemed to walk out the door after doing there time and the ones you never thought would get Ryce acted always did. If I remember right you had to use the threat of violence to qualify so a real manipulative one never fell into the civil commitment trap as he was not a rapist with a knife. I knew people who worked at these places. Since it was civil commitment and not a criminal commitment the laws were different and these guys just had a lot of "fun" with one another. Think open bays filled with sex offenders and let your mind take it from there.

Rubbinns wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:55pm:
You mean sent to god.

Nope. Sex offenders don't usually end up on death row until they get to that no witness's kind of thinking and then it's the killing that gets them on the row and not the sexing up. The vast majority of sex offenders do a little time and then get out. Reoffend and get a little more time and get out.....

Fun Prison Facts: Prisoners call child molesters "Diaper Snipers." Rape is "surprise love." Lingo varies based upon institutions and geographical areas.

« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:43pm by Darth Anonymous »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #247 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:30pm:
They all find god. We had a bunch of Baptist's that came every week. They always brought donuts, pizza.. etc. They served turkey at Thanksgiving and stuff like that on other holidays. If I had been locked up I would of found god to. To me it was a lot like basic training when we all went to church to go to sleep and get away from the Drill Sgt's. It has been my experience that church volunteers, revivals etc. all just care about numbers and happily go along with feeding con's to fill the seats. Pretty much it's an acknowledged scam if they show up empty handed con's would bitch and all leave which was bad for there business. Really with sex offenders the hardest part was getting the women (and men) to understand that hugging cons was bad as they often got dry humped and drama would ensue.

Fun Prison Fact: Prisoners call child molesters "Diaper Snipers"

Yep, that's why I went to Catholic services in boot camp.  they had the longest one.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #248 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:43pm
Print Post  
LWGG thread turning into sex offender discussion seems very appropriate.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #249 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
only 20 ? you make the 53% half proud with that statement

Are there more?

ARE THEY EVERYWHERE???

Cry Sad

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Send TopicPrint