Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) This guy is so selfless. I mean, a real saint. (Read 56947 times)
Neru
Titan Demolisher

Re: This guy is so selfless. I mean, a real saint.
Reply #250 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Goaticorn wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:48am:
Not everyone here is an asshole or a troll, many of us just really wish he'd stop with his self promotion.  And honestly I just hope that so many people pointing out his arrogant self importance maybe, just maybe makes him reflect just a tiny bit so that he can get help.

Oh certainly, I was raising a rhetorical question to prove a point. If it were about good will then he shouldn't care about what the vault thinks of him. But if he's wasting all this time defending his reputation then this whole ordeal is clearly one of arrogance and self importance as you describe it.

LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:55am:
Some of you that are just lazy fucks that wont lift a finger to help anyone, but will throw stones and make out there GOT TO BE AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE, he cant just be a nice guy FUCK OFF.  This what you guys do on this site all day/night long. Knock yourselves out being assclowns.

I'm sure you weren't talking about me but FYI people who volunteer and try to make a difference in their communities aren't loud about it in such a way that it seems as though we are self promoting ourselves. We focus on making the difference and that is all that matters.

Dickbutt wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:24am:
I commend you for your trolling efforts.

To everyone else, I am sorely disappointed that you didn't notice from this and many other posts that he is a troll. Claims to not know his guildies, but intimately knows someone that was too busy to give him a few minutes on Facebook? Leaves paragraphs in most posts, but replies with a 4 word post after being directly asked to talk about something other than himself? It is inconceivable that anyone could act so delusional and not be a troll.

Or maybe we do realize it and are playing along for the popcorn.

IP Logged

Neru
Titan Demolisher

Reply #251 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Crunch ButtSteak wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:14pm:
So, Leslie: is DDO really the best medium for your awareness efforts

Well, that aside. DDO already has the option to make it accessible to disabled. The simple fact that all buttons on DDO are customizable, meaning you can customize any controller to fit whatever the needs are.

If you want to raise awareness for this issue, bring it up to people who make the hardware, not the software.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #252 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
I think the conclusion is this:

LWGG: If you want to help vets, then STFU about it and HELP them. In helping them, make sure YOU are never anything related to a focus.

kbai.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #253 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:58pm:
I think the conclusion is this:

LWGG: If you want to help vets, then STFU about it and HELP them. In helping them, make sure YOU are never anything related to a focus.

kbai.

I help a lot. I give a lot, all the time, even though I don't say I do much.

i got this guild. I cal it Toilet Paper. I hire people. I speak to devs on the reg, yo. Cool

I was a DJ, maybe u heard of me? On a totally obscure radio station? No, that's okay too.

I know this guy I once asked for a good controller for disabled gamers.... (Dont laugh Its really fuked up, I couldnt ever have the nerve to out of the blue facebook that dude and have the balls to troll him with " so, where can i get a good disabled controller"

I tied in veteran's day with this guy to inspire disabled veterans to show I care on DDO and Neverwinter. I links here-- --

I will close this out with, in closing

I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.

I

I fuk it, I cant stop I. I all know i got a fukin disease I. I got a wife. I that i wrestle. I lower case does not exist because I start every sentence with I, because I. I.  I sit my wife next to me when I play and fiorce her to watch I so she cant leave I.
I hate this site. I have other motives now I. I hate cheaters and exploiters. I still do I. I want to be friends with you trolls now I
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:12pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #254 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:08pm:

i got this guild. I cal it Toilet Paper. I hire people. I speak to devs on the reg, yo. Cool

I was a DJ, maybe u heard of me? On a totally obscure radio station? No, that's okay too.

I know this guy I once asked for a good controller for disabled gamers.... (Dont laugh Its really fuked up, I couldnt ever have the nerve to out of the blue facebook that dude and have the balls to troll him with " so, where can i get a good disabled controller"

I tied in veteran's day with this guy to inspire disabled veterans to show I care on DDO and Neverwinter. I links here-- --

I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.

I

Seriously.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #255 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:17pm
Print Post  

I

I fuk it, I cant stop I. I all know i got a fukin disease I. I got a wife. I that i wrestle. I lower case does not exist because I start every sentence with I, because I. I.  I sit my wife next to me when I play and fiorce her to watch I so she cant leave I.
I hate this site. I have other motives now I. I hate cheaters and exploiters. I still do I. I want to be friends with you trolls now I

I should have hired you as my editor you could of saved me 2,000 words at least.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #256 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:20pm
Print Post  

toppie thingies.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Goaticorn
DQ Assaulter

Reply #257 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Neru wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 7:48pm:
Oh certainly, I was raising a rhetorical question to prove a point.

Smiley 
I fuk it, I cant stop I.

Don't stop now!

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #258 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:42pm
Print Post  

I

I

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #259 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
Goaticorn wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 3:40pm:
I think you mean:
Unless of course your wife plays referee  Wink

Tag team?  Tongue

IP Logged

Braegan
Korthos Resident

I Love Stuff!

Reply #260 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
Well I am glad to see I am not alone in thinking having RL demonstrations in an MMO are just fucking stupid.

As if anyone is truly moved or gives sweet fuck all over some gathering of cartoon characters saluting or whatever the heck they do during these things.

You wanna give back, give back and STFU about it. Not much worse then some chump doing something insignificant and parading around like they deserve a purple heart over it.

IP Logged

fuckFoS
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #261 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
Braegan wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:52pm:
As if anyone is truly moved or gives sweet fuck all over some gathering of cartoon characters saluting or whatever the heck they do during these things.

You know what a parade of cartoons in a game really is? A bunch of assholes who couldn't give half a fuck to show respect irl but still want credit with their online friends who don't know them well enough to call them on their bullshit.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #262 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
fuckFoS wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 9:58pm:
You know what a parade of cartoons in a game really is? A bunch of assholes who couldn't give half a fuck to show respect irl but still want credit with their online friends who don't know them well enough to call them on their bullshit.

ring-a-ding-ding! 

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

CanIHazYourStuff
DQ Assaulter

Niiiiiiii!

Reply #263 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
Yabb.

Yarrrrrr!

IP Logged

Half Elf Creeper
Waterworks Kobold

Fer.nan.do thinks I'm
hawt

Reply #264 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
LeslieWest_GG wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:41am:
Or, maybe I run a kick ass guild with kick ass peeps, and you're just an asshole like a dozen or so others in this thread?

Yup, think thats it.

In what alternate universe is Tyrs Paladium a 'kick ass guild'?  Because on the Ghallanda that's on THIS planet, Tyrs is a guild full of mediocre players (at best).  The one on my planet advertises no drama, mostly from a guy who has drama surrounding him like dust around Pigpen in an old Peanuts comic.  The kick ass guild that spends way too much digital space begging for players in the Ghallanda forums? The one that FINALLY hit guild level 80, but it took a removal of guild decay to crawl out of the 60s?

Wow.  I was almost feeling a tiny bit sorry for you until you called Tyrs Paladium a Kick Ass guild.  That's like calling the Dollar Store 'your local Macy's'. 

Please.

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #265 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
Persiflage wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 5:05pm:
I'd probably put DDO 'sploits at somewhere around 28,743; just below "stealing the occasional pencil from the office" but above "not always remembering to put the lid back on the mayonnaise jar tightly".

If it'll fit, I think this part of the post is newsfeed worthy.   Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2013 at 1:01pm by Osharan Tregarth »  

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #266 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:12pm:
something about Azog
This.

The same something about Azog
Suck eggs, you sociocentric xenophobic egotistical fuckwad.

lawl taverns

Fucking LOL.

I can't be certain, but it looks like you might have zigged there, when you meant to zag.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #267 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Leslie
W
E
S
T
GuitarGod

Here is the new version to put in the alphabet.  You're welcome.
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2013 at 12:58pm by Osharan Tregarth »  

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #268 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 12:48pm:
I can't be certain, but it looks like you might have zigged there, when you meant to zag.

Zog'ged when he should have zagged?

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #269 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Aeolwind wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 12:58pm:
Zog'ged when he should have zagged?

Your proposal is acceptable to me.   Cheesy

IP Logged

Jackknife of Sarlona
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #270 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 12:57pm:
Leslie
W
E
S
T
GuitarGod

You're still a giver.

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #271 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Jackknife of Sarlona wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 1:21pm:
You're still a giver.

I'm like Oak, only not as gay!
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2013 at 1:30pm by Osharan Tregarth »  

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #272 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 1:29pm:
I'm like Oak, only not as gay!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #273 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 12:57pm:
Leslie
W
E
S
T
GuitarGod

NEW WORD SUB PLOX

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #274 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 12:48pm:

LOL, whoops.  I even proofread that.  Fuck.  Fixed.

Sorry, Distributed!

And still fuck whoever the fuck it was that I meant to quote there.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 
Send TopicPrint