Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) My Personal Commitment: re Poster Astraghal (Read 21660 times)
DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Re: My Personal Commitment: re Poster Astraghal
Reply #50 - Nov 26th, 2013 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Neru wrote on Nov 26th, 2013 at 11:34am:
I find that when I'm not trolling the main forums, when I'm providing much needed constructive criticism, and when I'm simply stating the truth or what needs to be stated that I actually get infractions and negative reputation.

And when I do troll the main forums, I get get stupid amounts of positive reputation. I can say for this reason alone, among other reasons, I hate the main forums because that reputation system needs to go.

And if I troll with tact or sarcasm in a subtle manner, nobody catches the hilarity besides me and that gets boring rather quickly.

I've just started going full spite mode. Outright insulting people, because the levels of whine over there are just annoying. Half of it is whining at people who are being oh so mean to Turbine (yay white knights), but the other half is a weird crop of people who are bitching about Turbine, but for invalid reasons.

There's PLENTY of things Turbine fucks up, but it only hurts the side of telling them to wake up when people with no knowledge of mechanics or even what their own damn gear does start screaming.

IP Logged

Goaticorn
DQ Assaulter

Reply #51 - Nov 26th, 2013 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Nov 26th, 2013 at 1:18am:
That sounds familiar.

Actually, DiddleDoo can form coherent sentences, Bazinga on the other hand is incomprehensible at times.  He's more like the new improved version.

fuckFoS wrote on Nov 26th, 2013 at 7:36am:
I only fuck attractive forums

Like FoS?
Grin

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #52 - Nov 26th, 2013 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
I find that when I'm not trolling the main forums, when I'm providing much needed constructive criticism, and when I'm simply stating the truth or what needs to be stated that I actually get infractions and negative reputation.

If you get actual infractions at the motherboard, then you either pissed someone off who is looking for any reason to report your posts, or you posted something about as subtle as a brick through a windshield.

multiple infractions usually mean the latter.

And if I troll with tact or sarcasm in a subtle manner, nobody catches the hilarity besides me and that gets boring rather quickly.

most likely it's either because your 'hilarity' is so esoteric no one gives a shit, or it's so far from hilarious that no one gives a shit.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #53 - Nov 26th, 2013 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
DiddleDoo wrote on Nov 26th, 2013 at 2:14pm:
I've just started going full spite mode. Outright insulting people, because the levels of whine over there are just annoying. Half of it is whining at people who are being oh so mean to Turbine (yay white knights), but the other half is a weird crop of people who are bitching about Turbine, but for invalid reasons.

so you are lashing out at the entire server pop then?

IP Logged

Neru
Titan Demolisher

Reply #54 - Nov 27th, 2013 at 2:08am
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Nov 26th, 2013 at 7:20pm:
If you get actual infractions at the motherboard, then you either pissed someone off who is looking for any reason to report your posts, or you posted something about as subtle as a brick through a windshield.

multiple infractions usually mean the latter.

Nah, it's probably the former. I used to piss off people like sirgog and shade often because my valid arguments were too logical and sound for them to accept or counter.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #55 - Nov 27th, 2013 at 3:09am
Print Post  
Neru wrote on Nov 27th, 2013 at 2:08am:
Nah, it's probably the former. I used to piss off people like sirgog and shade often because my valid arguments were too logical and sound for them to accept or counter.

Shade. yeah.  you can get an infraction just making fun of his math.

I got an infraction once for reminding a guy that the crystal in mindsunder kicked his L25 wizard's ass.  I literally posted "like you did in minsunder?" and linked to his thread.   Grin

IP Logged

Neru
Titan Demolisher

Reply #56 - Nov 27th, 2013 at 4:01am
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Nov 27th, 2013 at 3:09am:

Lol. I've definitely corrected his math for him on multiple occasions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Nov 27th, 2013 at 4:05am
Print Post  
Neru wrote on Nov 27th, 2013 at 4:01am:
Lol. I've definitely corrected his math for him on multiple occasions.

You must have been exploiting to beat his math

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Nov 29th, 2013 at 12:16am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 26th, 2013 at 2:07pm:
Sad times, grow a pair.

Oh gosh!!! so sorry!!! please don't kill me cat man! please!!!!

Your so dangerous... and mysterious....... oooooooooooooooh spooky

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #59 - Nov 29th, 2013 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh gosh!!! so sorry!!! please don't kill me cat man! please!!!!

Your so dangerous... and mysterious....... oooooooooooooooh spooky

Thanks for the compliment.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #60 - Nov 30th, 2013 at 3:33am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2013 at 10:07pm:
Thanks for the compliment.

Hey sure, anything that helps you keep that false sense of badassery of yours inflated little guy!

and now why don't you go on back to the silly orig post you made that opened you up to this ridicule and refresh your shame? You know, the one where you tried to suggest you were a "lazy innate killer" in nature, Hhahahahahhah  what a joke you are mate.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #61 - Nov 30th, 2013 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hey sure, anything that helps you keep that false sense of badassery of yours inflated little guy!

and now why don't you go on back to the silly orig post you made that opened you up to this ridicule and refresh your shame? You know, the one where you tried to suggest you were a "lazy innate killer" in nature, Hhahahahahhah  what a joke you are mate.

atty boy!

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #62 - Nov 30th, 2013 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Yet, who is still going on about this, how many days later? Hmmm, I think someone has a crush!

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Dec 1st, 2013 at 12:05am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 30th, 2013 at 11:38pm:
Yet, who is still going on about this, how many days later? Hmmm, I think someone has a crush!

Get a room you two!!!

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Dec 1st, 2013 at 12:08am
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Nov 27th, 2013 at 3:09am:

I got an infraction once for reminding a guy that the crystal in mindsunder kicked his L25 wizard's ass.  I literally posted "like you did in minsunder?" and linked to his thread.   Grin

How can the crystal kick his ass? Does that thing even do any damage?

Damn they love axer...........but barbs still suck lol Cheesy. I bet though even if they get some self healing like some decent non store pots axer would of screamed cause he wants someone else to heal him. The guy had SF pots but was always faster to whinge about *slow* healing then die, instead of drinking the damn pot.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #65 - Dec 1st, 2013 at 12:34am
Print Post  

Matty is probably in his mothers underwear wacking it with a dildo up his ass because you acknowledged him.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #66 - Dec 1st, 2013 at 2:44am
Print Post  
Quote:
Matty is probably in his mothers underwear wacking it with a dildo up his ass because you acknowledged him.

That sounds like it would feel very awkward. Just right for him, everyone has their kinks.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Dec 1st, 2013 at 9:33am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 1st, 2013 at 2:44am:
That sounds like it would feel very awkward. Just right for him, everyone has their kinks.

True, but at least my kinks are designed around hurting others, which is perfectly normal, versus myself.

IP Logged

Crunch ButtSteak
Stormreaver Piker

Fer teh lolz

Reply #68 - Dec 1st, 2013 at 5:00pm
Print Post  

And when I do troll the main forums, I get get stupid amounts of positive reputation. I can say for this reason alone, among other reasons, I hate the main forums because that reputation system needs to go.

Newsflash: There is no longer negative reputation that can be given out on the main forums.  Do with this information what you will.

PS: Not really a "newsflash."

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #69 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 8:17pm
Print Post  

Gosh Sorry "Killer" no crush.....  maybe if you moved out of your nana's basement you might find someone  Cheesy 

Of course that would require you to not monitor this site every two minutes for mentions about yourself, so..... that would probably be to hard for you  Cry

As for it being days?  you bet! I love beng able to remind you and others what a self-important twit you are! its great!  I didn't even have to make up quotes like you do "killer", I just have to point out the lame crud you write.

Especially when you actually type some of your little fantasies about being a "innate natural Killer"!!!! God almighty "the nerd who likes to think of himself as secret bad-ass" is old cliche, but it is such a good one!

hahahahhaha you make me laugh little buddy! and if I start feeling down I just have to read your stupid embarrassing post again to smile. If its a really down day, and that wont do the trick I just have to read all the posts you have made since then trying to pretend you didn't do it in the first place!!! hahahaha

Man it is great to see a dickhead like you hanged on your on your own nonsense, tasty!!!!

P.S. as long as you keep trying to deny it dumbass, I will keep pointing it out. Now a smart guy would swallow his pride and let it die out naturally, let everyone forget, but your pride wont let you do that, will it "killer"?  hahahah
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2013 at 8:18pm by »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #70 - Dec 3rd, 2013 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Gosh Sorry "Killer" no crush.....  maybe if you moved out of your nana's basement you might find someone  Cheesy 

Of course that would require you to not monitor this site every two minutes for mentions about yourself, so..... that would probably be to hard for you  Cry

As for it being days?  you bet! I love beng able to remind you and others what a self-important twit you are! its great!  I didn't even have to make up quotes like you do "killer", I just have to point out the lame crud you write.

Especially when you actually type some of your little fantasies about being a "innate natural Killer"!!!! God almighty "the nerd who likes to think of himself as secret bad-ass" is old cliche, but it is such a good one!

hahahahhaha you make me laugh little buddy! and if I start feeling down I just have to read your stupid embarrassing post again to smile. If its a really down day, and that wont do the trick I just have to read all the posts you have made since then trying to pretend you didn't do it in the first place!!! hahahaha

Man it is great to see a dickhead like you hanged on your on your own nonsense, tasty!!!!

P.S. as long as you keep trying to deny it dumbass, I will keep pointing it out. Now a smart guy would swallow his pride and let it die out naturally, let everyone forget, but your pride wont let you do that, will it "killer"?  hahahah

So what you are saying is, you have a crush and you don't know how to express it so you are stalking all of my posts? That is not very attractive, I could give you tips on picking people up. I hate to break it to you, but I am not gay. I know I know, you are crushed. If you want, we can go to a gay bar and I can give you tips on picking people up that don't include stalking. Your choice!

I don't think of myself as a secret badass, I am a badass. I noticed that every time you post you add to it about me and what I said or claim.  It changes, you latch onto a couple things and throw in some extra. You sound like  a sad little gossiper, one who insults some peoples community college education when their own grammar is worse then a 4th grader. It sucks being dumb, I assume, hopefully one day you will learn to blame the source of all your issues.

You should blame your parents.

Love,
Epoch

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #71 - Dec 3rd, 2013 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
You are leading him on, you big tease

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #72 - Dec 3rd, 2013 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 3rd, 2013 at 5:13pm:
You sound like  a sad little gossiper, one who insults some peoples community college education when their own grammar is worse then a 4th grader. It sucks being dumb, I assume, hopefully one day you will learn to blame the source of all your issues.

You should blame your parents.

Love,
Epoch

Yes it does. Yes you should.
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2013 at 7:48pm by Astraghal »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Dec 3rd, 2013 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Dec 3rd, 2013 at 7:47pm:
Yes it does. Yes you should.

S

T

O

P

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Dec 4th, 2013 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Posting grammar errors when correcting grammar is almost as dumb as posting spelling errors when correcting spelling. Just please don't say you were doing it on purpose, that excuse if the dumbest shit ever.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint