Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) My Personal Commitment: re Poster Astraghal (Read 21699 times)
FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Re: My Personal Commitment: re Poster Astraghal
Reply #75 - Dec 4th, 2013 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
is

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #76 - Dec 4th, 2013 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
yabb2

YaBB

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #77 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 2:38am
Print Post  
So we are playing the, "I know you are but what am I game?" Oh well, come back in a couple more years and maybe you will be up to snuff.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:34am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 2:38am:
So we are playing the, "I know you are but what am I game?" Oh well, come back in a couple more years and maybe you will be up to snuff.

Hey how come you haven't answered any of my pms? Sad do you have me on ignore?

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #79 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:36am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:34am:
Hey how come you haven't answered any of my pms? Sad do you have me on ignore?

Do you not get the hint? It was a one night stand.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #80 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:37am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:36am:

Damn its a shame..............some of the best ass iv'e ever had...............

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:42am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:36am:

Don't worry though..you will always be the love of my life, epoch just has a better ass is all.

IP Logged

Lootseller
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #82 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 5:27am
Print Post  
As expected this forum is absolute filth. Ganging up on Astraghal and Leslie West among others with hidden agendas and little justification.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 5:28am
Print Post  
Lootseller wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 5:27am:
As expected this forum is absolute filth. Ganging up on Astraghal and Leslie West among others with hidden agendas and little justification.

You should see the stuff they say about chai....................Cheesy.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #84 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
Lootseller wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 5:27am:

We could start a train on your mom next if you prefer.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #85 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:23pm:
We could start a train on your mom next if you prefer.

Did the last one ever end? Good news Chai, she wants you back as fluffer for the Vault crowd.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #86 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 3rd, 2013 at 5:13pm:
So what you are saying is, you have a crush and you don't know how to express it so you are stalking all of my posts? That is not very attractive, I could give you tips on picking people up. I hate to break it to you, but I am not gay. I know I know, you are crushed. If you want, we can go to a gay bar and I can give you tips on picking people up that don't include stalking. Your choice!

I don't think of myself as a secret badass, I am a badass. I noticed that every time you post you add to it about me and what I said or claim.  It changes, you latch onto a couple things and throw in some extra. You sound like  a sad little gossiper, one who insults some peoples community college education when their own grammar is worse then a 4th grader. It sucks being dumb, I assume, hopefully one day you will learn to blame the source of all your issues.

You should blame your parents.

Love,
Epoch

Sad Sad epoch Lips Sealed

Is somebody picking on you?? Hey maybe your should try to distract everyone and bang on about gay this and gay that... funny how you go there.... hmmmm oh well.

As I explained before "killer" I just feel the need to poke fun at the sad "lazy innate Killer"  nonsense you posted. The fun part is you just can't let my comments go, because they are bang on target and that bothers you, because its true. It was a really immature, self important, delusional post, that everyone would have forgotten by now if you had let it go, but lucky for me you can't. Lucky because I have a fantastic punching bag as long as your large fragile ego and insecurity keep forcing you to pretend you were not such a "badass wanabee" 

Hey thanks mate! this has been a great way for me to let off steam for the last few weeks, every couple of days I just check back and sure enough there is yet another spout from you  for me to slap down.  Nothing is as satisfying as slapping a bully around.  Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 5th, 2013 at 9:05pm by »  

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #87 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Is somebody picking on you?? Hey maybe your should try to distract everyone and bang on about gay this and gay that... funny how you go there.... hmmmm oh well.

As I explained before "killer" I just feel the need to poke fun at the sad "lazy innate Killer"  nonsense you posted. The fun part is you just can't let my comments go, because they are bang on target and that bothers you, because its true. It was a really immature, self important, delusional post, that everyone would have forgotten by now if you had let it go, but lucky for me you can't. Lucky because I have a fantastic punching bag as long as your large fragile ego and insecurity keep forcing you to pretend you were not such a "badass wanabee" 

Hey thanks mate! this has been a great way for me to let off steam for the last few weeks, every couple of days I just check back and sure enough there is yet another spout from you  for me to slap down.  Nothing is as satisfying as slapping a bully around.  Grin

Virtual hero slapping around a virtual bully? How entertaining.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #88 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Yeah I guess the oldest defensive fall back for most posting bully/trolls is the G&G method.

The bully guide to Gay and Grammar tactics: 

1 When you are getting slammed, first try to suggest they are gay.

2 if need be then try to point out the poor use of grammar.   

rinse and repeat.

Note* if your target may be female, suggest sexual assault of some type or something really misogynistic and sick like a "train".

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #89 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 9:11pm:
Virtual hero slapping around a virtual bully? How entertaining.

Thanks man! I take the risk for you! and all the others.... it is such a burden.... honestly! it is, I take no joy from it!

Well, not a lot of joy,

Well alright, I to take a ton of joy,

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #90 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Thanks man! I take the risk for you! and all the others.... it is such a burden.... honestly! it is, I take no joy from it!

Well, not a lot of joy,

Well alright, I to take a ton of joy,

I find both of you to be entertaining keep up the good work guys  Wink Wink.

Never had any trouble with Epoch but I think hes a big boy and can take care of himself.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #91 - Dec 6th, 2013 at 4:39am
Print Post  
Quote:

I cry myself to sleep every night you respond to me, I am so sad Sad
I thought it was funny, I don't know about you, but this site is for my amusement. Everyone else is here for that one purpose.
I find it interesting that you claim I can't let your comments go when you mention mine in the majority of your posts. Love? More like obsession.

When have I ever said I am not a badass? I am, this will never change, learn some reading comprehension.

NP! I am here to serve.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #92 - Dec 6th, 2013 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Who is on first

Chicken or egg

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #93 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 12:05am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 6th, 2013 at 4:39am:
I cry myself to sleep every night you respond to me, I am so sad Sad
I thought it was funny, I don't know about you, but this site is for my amusement. Everyone else is here for that one purpose.
I find it interesting that you claim I can't let your comments go when you mention mine in the majority of your posts. Love? More like obsession.

When have I ever said I am not a badass? I am, this will never change, learn some reading comprehension.

NP! I am here to serve.

OH! OH! so close! but his ego wouldn't let it go, he just... cant.... let ....it....go.....

Yeah your a badass... Undecided.....totally..... I'm sure..... Grin

I just keep mentioning your stupid post dummy, the one that merits ridicule, you know the one where you attempt to infer you are a "lazy innate killer",  God damn! the geek pretending to be a badass cliche has legs!

Let it go mr. "legend in his own mind",  or make me happy and don't, I love slapping down bullying divas when the slip up like you have here, your little fantasy post left you open for it Grin and every time you try to spin it you just look more and more desperate hahahahahhahahahhahahah.

And hey, nice attempted use of the old bully G&G technique....again, yawn.....

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #94 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 12:19am
Print Post  
mattyboy, are you just jealous noone's made a thread like this about you?

This is almost entertaining, all we need is a Jerry Springer style reveal where we find out someone got sand kicked in their face at the beach by the highschool bully about 20 years ago.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #95 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 4:30am
Print Post  
I am happy to take the brunt of your anger from the years of bullying you have received. Sad you have to whine in pms, is this getting to personal for you son?

Quote:
your a badass...and always will be???

You sound like that sad dork who is always trying to give himself a cool nickname. Hhahahahah My God you are pathetic man.

I normally don't enjoy smacking around the helpless, but with delusional fools who constantly attempt to crap on other people it is so very satisfying. Tell me do you have a little Napoleon outfit you wear while posting big man??

Well back to the real world,  have fun in LaLa land freak  Huhhahahah

Sad times indeed.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #96 - Dec 7th, 2013 at 4:31am
Print Post  
Feel free to send more pms!

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #97 - Dec 8th, 2013 at 2:44am
Print Post  
I don't think I understand what matty matty is trying to do..

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #98 - Dec 8th, 2013 at 2:57am
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Dec 8th, 2013 at 2:44am:
I don't think I understand what matty matty is trying to do..

He wants to make a name for himself by trying to take me down. That way he can be cool and awesome on the forums. I mean, why else would you make it so personal? I await the next attack with awe and wonderment at his clever wit and ability to try and instigate me. He is so darn good, I mean, one of the best the vault has ever seen. We should fear him for the amazing skills and constant repetition.... Since the fact the post doesn't go away means he has to update the threads with the same thing over and over again.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #99 - Dec 8th, 2013 at 2:59am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 8th, 2013 at 2:57am:
He wants to make a name for himself by trying to take me down. That way he can be cool and awesome on the forums. I mean, why else would you make it so personal? I await the next attack with awe and wonderment at his clever wit and ability to try and instigate me. He is so darn good, I mean, one of the best the vault has ever seen. We should fear him for the amazing skills and constant repetition.... Since the fact the post doesn't go away means he has to update the threads with the same thing over and over again.

I'm not sure what "taking you down" would even look like.

I don't think he thought this through.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint