Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Exploit sub-forum (Read 30643 times)
deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Exploit sub-forum
Reply #25 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 5:47pm:
Don't forget trendy hipster wannabes who like to associate themselves with percieved elitism through social networking but who are usually shit players when you actually meet them in groups. They love the concept of exclusivity and complex humiliation rituals involving pugged out spots, back channel gloating and sometimes even screenshots posted on forums. But these are generally B-grade players who are mainly concerned with social climbing by fawning over A-grade players.

The token girl in guilds often fit this profile.

seems like you take this shit way too fuckin serious,what with all the labels and value judgements

its just a game nuthugger,get the fuck over yourself you camal ball lickin primadonna

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #26 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 6:38pm:
seems like you take this shit way too fuckin serious,what with all the labels and value judgements

its just a game nuthugger,get the fuck over yourself you camal ball lickin primadonna

Chill dude, it's just an observation. One we all know is 100% true. Grin

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #27 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
Actually, the reason I initially started this thread is that I was thinking of setting up a sort of fund for those who got bansploitalooza'd and I don't want Turdine linking donations to accounts. :halo:

IP Logged

LordPiglet
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 7:38pm:
Actually, the reason I initially started this thread is that I was thinking of setting up a sort of fund for those who got bansploitalooza'd and I don't want Turdine linking donations to accounts. :halo:

Many of those who were banned had friends who didn't get banned, or frankly moved their stuff to an alt account.

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #29 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
Astraghal never fails to unimpress.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #30 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
LordPiglet wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:06pm:
Many of those who were banned had friends who didn't get banned, or frankly moved their stuff to an alt account.

Are you speaking for yourself and your friends? Or is that just your opinion on what you think other people might have done? If what you saying is accurate, then it shouldn't be hard to get a few thousand of each ingredient together for those who's friends got banned and who didn't have laundering accounts.
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:18pm by Astraghal »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:18pm:
Are you speaking for yourself and your friends? Or is that just your opinion on what you think other people might have done? If what you saying is accurate, then it shouldn't be hard to get a few thousand of each ingredient together for those who's friends got banned and who didn't have laundering accounts.

No. I know it's Thanksgiving and everything... But you can't have my duped stuff. kthxbye

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #32 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:20pm:
No. I know it's Thanksgiving and everything... But you can't have my duped stuff. kthxbye

Reported.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #33 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:17pm:
Astraghal never fails to unimpress.

Did you used to have a different account on this forum? Because outside of the DDO forums going back about a year or so, I don't remember you.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #34 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
If Khyber is anything to go by, some of the more useful items are still being drip fed into the economy via the ASAH, at much higher prices than would be expected given the potential supply. At this point I'd expect to see pages of stuff at lowest shard initial price/buyout, if there were a lot of people with full bags on the server.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:21pm:
Reported.

Oh no! I'm a god damned ddo criminal... What ever will I do now?

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #36 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Oh no! I'm a god damned ddo criminal... What ever will I do now?

Check your signature and previous posts for any reference to your account or character names. You will have to Google keywords as well, the forum won't allow you to see more than 50 posts into the past. Then go and pray that a Turbine employee doesn't read a thread called 'Exploit sub-forum' at the Vault, where you openly admit to participating in such. Grin

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 8:55pm:
Check your signature and previous posts for any reference to your account or character names. You will have to Google keywords as well, the forum won't allow you to see more than 50 posts into the past. Then go and pray that a Turbine employee doesn't read a thread called 'Exploit sub-forum' at the Vault, where you openly admit to participating in such. Grin

Pfft. They would rather sell me more shit to exploit first.

IP Logged

AnalFissure
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 9:04pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 1:50pm:
And honestly I think MajMal would deserve to be allowed in that sub-forum too,

With all due respect to your elevated status as a veteran Vault poster...

That is the most fucktardedly stupid thing ever. "Hey, Let's have a super sekrit squirrel area where we talk about exploits without turbine looking EXCEPT FOR THE HEAD OF QA whose job it is to find and report on bugs."

MajMal: "Uhh, yes, Mr Lazy Producer du jour, This is the next exploit that's going to start trending... fix this one next.  No no, it's alright, they haven't figured out about x, y, and z bugs yet so you can eat another donut before decreeing those get fixed."

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #39 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
DiddleDoo wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 1:58pm:
I didn't do it bolster post count, retard. If I did, I would have stopped once hitting 100 posts.

I did it because i find it funny, and I couldn't care less if you like it/think it's funny/think it's annoying/are sexually aroused by it.

It's self-reinforcing.

Anyhow, this topic is useless because retards like me post wherever because they are trolls, and others do it because they're too dumb to read (See spidey's recent build question topic).

This has to be one of the funniest things I've seen him type. Grin

IP Logged

fuckFoS
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
Not sig funny, but then again between you and diddlefuck you've got the market cornered on mindblowingly stupid posts so carry on.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #41 - Nov 28th, 2013 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
fuckFoS wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 10:27pm:
between you and diddlefuck you've got the market cornered on mindblowingly stupid posts so carry on.

Diddle's aren't mindblowingly stupid - they are merely stupid and unworthy of comment.  All of them.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Nov 29th, 2013 at 12:13am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 5:47pm:
Oh sorry.

Don't forget trendy hipster wannabes who like to associate themselves with percieved elitism through social networking but who are usually shit players when you actually meet them in groups. They love the concept of exclusivity and complex humiliation rituals involving pugged out spots, back channel gloating and sometimes even screenshots posted on forums. But these are generally B-grade players who are mainly concerned with social climbing by fawning over A-grade players.

The token girl in guilds often fit this profile.

PS - That is a generalisation and doesn't necessarily apply to Neru (who I actually don't know from Adam).

You must be high if you think there are B, A, or any kind of grade of players.

And social climbing????? STEP AWAY FROM THE PIPE......  that's it step away, no go get some sleep.

that is some really self-involved nonsense.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #43 - Nov 29th, 2013 at 2:22am
Print Post  
Being the best player don't mean anything to me.
I also don't like solos, as it is always fun to chat with right people and I'm happy to have made a few such friends in game. Basically DDO is a cooperative game.
Talking about good players, I have seen a few that I've respected. But my respect arises also from how they behave, not only how they play.
Turbine is not doing a good job of managing DDO, but I hope Turbine does not fail. I don't want DDO to end. I only want it to get better.
If you hate every aspect of the game (players, developers, game system,etc.), then it may be better for you to move onto something else. I respect that but I'm not there yet.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Nov 29th, 2013 at 3:16am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 12:02pm:
We need a section where we can talk about bugs and exploits openly where Turdine spies cannot see. The first hidden section of the forums that's unlocked with a couple of hundred posts isn't safe. Is there any way to sort the players from the Turdine employees? Do we know for sure who the Turdine employees even are here?

That company really don't deserve access to the community they have so wantonly abused over the years. The low quality of the product, the poor track record on customer service, the bugs, the nerfs, the P2W, the lazy coding, the constant exploits leaving some people orders of magnitude ahead while others got raped and thrown overboard.

I don't really give a fuck about Turdine, I hope they fail as a business. I just want to see them suffer for how sloppy and badly organised they are. So it would be nice if all these tidbits that come to light could be drawn out for as long as possible.

I just don't see any easy way to impliment it.

Too late there are already sub forums for this, they are just invite only. And no, I won't sponsor you in it, since I of course don't know you.

Astraghal wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 12:43pm:
I'm sure Strake has IP blocked entire ZIP codes to mitigate easy access.

Everyone who needs to know already knows about what happens here in turbine. There are even some dev's who post on these forums. It's when dev's act like this is a turbine run forum that gets them banned. I don't remember there names offhand here, but a mouse can tell you if they so choose to.

IP Logged

Grumlee
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Nov 29th, 2013 at 5:51am
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 11:05pm:
Diddle's aren't mindblowingly stupid - they are merely stupid and unworthy of comment.  All of them.

Funny as you just commented on it. Id10t.

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #46 - Nov 29th, 2013 at 7:46am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 1:50pm:
And honestly I think MajMal would deserve to be allowed in that sub-forum too,

No just No.  Absolutely not. 
Seriously that the most stupid fucked up idea I have heard this month.

Lets have a place where we post how to defraud turbine, oh and let a turbine employee in. 
Because he's not going to go and tell the person sitting next to him what the exploit is and how it works and how to stop it. 
Don't you think he would lose his job over keeping quiet?
Perhaps he gets a bonus based on DDO profits, and the defraud turbine exploits directly impact his bonus?

Like I said "most stupid fucked up idea"

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #47 - Nov 29th, 2013 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
The whole idea of an exploit sub-forum is stupid.  And coming from a guy who has spent the last few weeks whining and complaining about there being an elitist clique here that is full of bullys and stalkers, it's ironic. 

He's not opposed to elitist cliques of bullys and stalkers.  He just wants to be on the inside. 

And he claims DDO is dead, yet he hangs out on a message board for DDO, watches the shard AH like a hawk, and wants to create subforums dedicated to hacks, exploits and sharing secrets about this supposedly dead game.

What a dumbass. 

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #48 - Nov 29th, 2013 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
AnalFissure wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 9:04pm:
That is the most fucktardedly stupid thing ever.

I love you too.  Grin

If you ever thought that MajMal isn't quite aware of all the bugs we can exploit you need to read again several of his posts. Like everybody in that kind of job he has to prioritize them, and yes inviting him in such a forum is a free ticket for him to move a bug from the it can wait list to the Fix it fucking now list. But seen another way, as I said, it would give him a fair idea of what bugs we care about and which one can wait. It works both way, moving a bug to the top priority list has the consequence of dumping a bug that was in that fix now list in a lower priority list.
There's only a limited number of bugs the monkeys that pass as coders at Turbine can fix in a given period of time, so they have to make Tough Choices. ( and I love sending Tough Choices back into Vargouille's lap... To Fix what he broke or to break something else with his tinkering )

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Jackknife of Sarlona
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Nov 29th, 2013 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Nov 29th, 2013 at 3:16am:
Too late there are already sub forums for this, they are just invite only. And no, I won't sponsor you in it, since I of course don't know you.

But you could sponser me, you know me!

Oh wait, that just might backfire...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint