Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Exploit sub-forum (Read 30734 times)
Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Re: Exploit sub-forum
Reply #75 - Nov 30th, 2013 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Mr wrote on Nov 30th, 2013 at 3:44am:
From OP in this thread

Then 40 short minutes later - The bung-tounger writes this

What could have transpired in that 40 minutes?  After wasting the time to read this and a couple of his other posts its hard to tell...

Hit the pipe, hit the pipe, hit the pipe-pipe-pipe
Suck a dick-Hit the pipe

Probably pretty accurate.

Once again I will extend the invitation - ASTRAGHAL PLEASE LEAVE!

Wait we all know that you will not leave - you just got attention.

Lol.  It's actually multiple personalities.  He forgets to change sock puppet accounts when he switches to an alter-ego or forgets to take his meds.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #76 - Dec 1st, 2013 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Nov 30th, 2013 at 3:45pm:
i never post exploits here because they get out and they get fixed. I've found 4 or 5 major ones on my own (i dont participate here enough to see the exploit forums that I have been told exist) and I'm sure I've missed many others.

But the fact is for the longest time when stainer and gawna were all over this place I couldn't stand the infantile idiotic and disgusting garbage that passed on discourse on this place.

It's not really nay better now, but the population seems to have increased and I do appreciate that no one from Turbine will ban for saying what I really think here.

That being said, I don't trust the mods and others here enough to share secrets anyway.

Yep it's a massive problem, consistency of action by mods and posters. This place has been too much of a retard popularity contest for a long time, so there are just too many bitter, sullen, sore-losers trolls around. Maybe it was funny the first time, but like so much else here and on the net,  it has become a flood of poor quality imitation.

This business of randomly named accounts with a handful of posts, popping up in every thread and attempting to confuse issues and guide the narritive is a major culprit. Mods could clear that up very quickly, if they wanted to.

It's one of the techniques that has been used in the past, when people want to gang up on certain posters while not making it obvious. Some people get a free ticket to operate under the radar, while others got rebuked for following suit.

The Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee account acts really aren't fooling anyone either. But the mods have always played favourites here, it really is their private sandbox. They have the power to direct things, even if they mostly pretend to be indifferent.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #77 - Dec 1st, 2013 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Nov 30th, 2013 at 7:11pm:
Lol.  It's actually multiple personalities.  He forgets to change sock puppet accounts when he switches to an alter-ego or forgets to take his meds.

Why are you still here?

You have already been outed for spreading malicious lies about other players. I have caught you time and time again attempting to spread fallacies about people you feel you have a personal beef with. Each time you are confronted with facts, you reatreat into a smokescreen of deflection and recrimination. Initially, you attempt to divert and confuse with rumours and innuendo, then you stop posting in your own defence.

You're a massive fake and everyone knows it. The more you resist that fact, the more obvious it will become to observers. You should probably cut your losses and stop drawing attention to your predicament by continually responding to my posts with your nasty butthurt vitriol. I'm going to have to start compiling a timeline of these threads, for the casual observer.

It's funny to see you slink off each time, defeated by the facts.

IP Logged

Dr_tank2vich
Puppy Farmer

I Love Darma!

Reply #78 - Dec 1st, 2013 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Dec 1st, 2013 at 3:22pm:

"The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and suffers with alcohol problems."

Or as we call it here: Mod status.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #79 - Dec 1st, 2013 at 10:49pm
Print Post  

Edited:
Never forget to edit later

« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2013 at 10:51pm by Alex DeLarge »  

IP Logged

froggy
Stormreaver Piker

LUDICROUS SPEED GO!!!!!!!

Reply #80 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 1:44am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 12:13pm:
You are basically wishing the death of DDO! Is that what you want?!

+1 to this (;

We kill the batman.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #81 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Dec 1st, 2013 at 3:22pm:

This is funny.  Coming from someone who slunk off for two years.  I've been here for 3 years.  Never left.  You, however, often flee with your tail between your legs.

As for your "idea": Your concept if flawed.  You claim to want to force turbine to do a better job and provide a less buggy product, but want a private forum to keep the exploits and bugs from becoming public knowledge.  Which, if they were public knowledge, would force turbine to fix them.  Keeping them quiet lowers quality.   

Your goal is nothing but pure greed.  You want to exploit as much as you can before Turbine becomes aware and fixes it.  You just try to mask it in all this anti-Turbine rhetoric to gain some support.  It's OK.  Greed is good.  Be honest about it.  Everybody sees through your weak justifications. 

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #82 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 9:49am
Print Post  

IP Logged

AME2760
Korthos Resident

Reply #83 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 10:52am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 12:42pm:
Nope, I am ultimately indifferent to Turdine's fate. As an excercise in natural justice, seeing them fail is satisfying. D&D won't die with DDO and who really thinks Turdine are doing a good job with DDO as a D&D game anymore?

Never really thought they were personally, but it's something to do as much as any other thing I guess. 

And if I may be FR fanboyish for a sec, Lolth bent on total world domination (versus fostering chaos as a goal in and of itself) above all else?   And don't even get me started on Elminster :p

Cynic, n. - A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are not as they ought to be.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 11:02am
Print Post  
AME2760 wrote on Dec 2nd, 2013 at 10:52am:
Never really thought they were personally, but it's something to do as much as any other thing I guess. 

And if I may be FR fanboyish for a sec, Lolth bent on total world domination (versus fostering chaos as a goal in and of itself) above all else?   And don't even get me started on Elminster :p

When it comes to chaos, they should stick to the far realm/xoriat, because it doesn't need to make sense.

They seem incapable of making chaotic things act chaotic without simply being crazy. They made demons and Lloth a different shade of LE.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #85 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Dec 2nd, 2013 at 9:44am:
This is funny.  Coming from someone who slunk off for two years.  I've been here for 3 years.  Never left.  You, however, often flee with your tail between your legs.

As for your "idea": Your concept if flawed.  You claim to want to force turbine to do a better job and provide a less buggy product, but want a private forum to keep the exploits and bugs from becoming public knowledge.  Which, if they were public knowledge, would force turbine to fix them.  Keeping them quiet lowers quality.   

Your goal is nothing but pure greed.  You want to exploit as much as you can before Turbine becomes aware and fixes it.  You just try to mask it in all this anti-Turbine rhetoric to gain some support.  It's OK.  Greed is good.  Be honest about it.  Everybody sees through your weak justifications. 

As I've continued to point out many times and there is a thread here to prove it, I stopped posting because moderators were interfering with my posts. This thread came about because I wanted to be able to discuss contributing in some manner to throwing the people who got banned and had their bags cleaned out a bone of some sort. I have everything I could ever need in DDO, you are resorting to innuendo again in order to justify your personal vendettas. Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2013 at 2:58pm by Astraghal »  

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #86 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
HP was "awarded" the healthcare.gov website project.
Time to buy? Or short?

IP Logged

darkly_dreaming
Korthos Resident

Charles Darwin is my Hero.

Reply #87 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 28th, 2013 at 5:47pm:
The token girl in guilds often fit this profile.

For a minute I was all like 'typical misogynistic jerk' but then I started thinking about it, and honestly a lot of the female gamers I know in DDO ARE the only girl in their guild.

But then I realized it's more because we're like cats. Women are not pack animals. We'll visit over the fence but there can be only one reigning queen.

I didn't slap you, I high-fived your face.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #88 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Dec 2nd, 2013 at 2:58pm:
This thread came about because I wanted to be able to discuss contributing in some manner to throwing the people who got banned and had their bags cleaned out a bone of some sort.

You're an idiot.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #89 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 29th, 2013 at 3:27pm:
Are you the new arbiter of stupid on this forum?

Take it from Tweedledee..

It's a completely sociologically accurate description of human behaviour. For example, Shade's guild 'Crush It', were a perfect example of the type of behaviour I am outlining. Noone who has studied group psychology would seriously dispute that the description I gave isn't accurate.

It's evident in the myriad of silly little competitions that go on around each aspect of social activity. In fact anyone who has spent any time at all alive around other people, would already instinctively know this and trying to deny it like you have here is simply that.

Surely you have watch an episode of Big Brother.

In the real world people are judged on their abilities.

Oh dear, delusions of grandeur. Roll Eyes

You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Grin

I only wanted to help people without drawing too much attention to myself. Only at the Vault could that be misconstrued as some kind of evil scheme. Your insecure obsession with social exclusivity is truly disturbing. How typical of Asheras to misconstrue the facts and try to paint someone in a negative light.

He still thinks he's fooling some of you. Roll Eyes

Your are one funny, self-important nutjob Astra!  you and Epoch should run off together into the sunset..... and leave us all here a alone. 

I especially liked how you cherry picked my post to answer, tried to gloss over the ridiculous "B and A grade player" comments you made. Good choice! as it was a totally unsupportable statement, seriously B and A grade?  thats rich.

As for the "no one, who has studied group psychology" defense..... yeah sure, you keep trying to sell that, glad to see more then one person on here has "delusions of grandeur"  Grin

So take care, but before I go I should apologize and take back the "step-away from the pipe" comment. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I should have said: "put down the thesaurus and freshman syllabus and study guide from your local community college, just put em down!"

Yes, that would have been more appropriate. Huh

IP Logged

Dr_tank2vich
Puppy Farmer

I Love Darma!

Reply #90 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
Quote:
<snip>

So take care, but before I go I should apologize and take back the "step-away from the pipe" comment. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I should have said: "put down the thesaurus and freshman syllabus and study guide from your local community college, just put em down!"

I do believe that is an insult to community colleges.

"The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and suffers with alcohol problems."

Or as we call it here: Mod status.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #91 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 11:46pm
Print Post  
Dr_tank2vich wrote on Dec 2nd, 2013 at 10:19pm:
I do believe that is an insult to community colleges.

Your right! sorry about that, there are many very good community colleges out there that provide excellent 2 and 4 year degress. It was a lame generalization on my part.

So how about: "put down the thesaurus and the freshman syllabus and study guide from the local community college your couldn't get into, your not fooling anyone here into believing your intelligent or that you really have a clue about what you post, no matter how many big words or ideas you plagiarize from promotional materials"

Better??  Smiley

IP Logged

Goaticorn
DQ Assaulter

Reply #92 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
from the local community college your couldn't get into

Pot, I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Kettle.

IP Logged

Bill Z Bubb
Boobies Controller

I only know three chords!

Reply #93 - Dec 2nd, 2013 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Dec 2nd, 2013 at 2:58pm:
As I've continued to point out many times and there is a thread here to prove it

No there isn't.

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #94 - Dec 3rd, 2013 at 3:13am
Print Post  
FakeStrake wrote on Dec 2nd, 2013 at 3:06pm:
HP was "awarded" the healthcare.gov website project.
Time to buy? Or short?

"awarded" makes it sound like they're doing it for free. 350m people are going to hit that service.

If I thought they'd try to do a good job, I'd short.

IP Logged

ThE PhAnTOM GoD
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #95 - Dec 3rd, 2013 at 10:51am
Print Post  
I don't think there should be another exploit forum, because lets face it.  We have guilds and other forms of communication and maybe these bugs wouldn't be so wide spread when you have goofs blurting them out on here

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #96 - Dec 3rd, 2013 at 11:46am
Print Post  
Quote:
Your are one funny, self-important nutjob Astra!  you and Epoch should run off together into the sunset..... and leave us all here a alone. 

I especially liked how you cherry picked my post to answer, tried to gloss over the ridiculous "B and A grade player" comments you made. Good choice! as it was a totally unsupportable statement, seriously B and A grade?  thats rich.

As for the "no one, who has studied group psychology" defense..... yeah sure, you keep trying to sell that, glad to see more then one person on here has "delusions of grandeur"  Grin

So what is the point of your post outside of trying to imply that you think I'm smart but that I'm cheating to create that impression?

Did you type all that just to assert that you don't believe there's a difference between good and bad players?

I think you're an idiot. Grin

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #97 - Dec 3rd, 2013 at 11:51am
Print Post  
ThE PhAnTOM GoD wrote on Dec 3rd, 2013 at 10:51am:
I don't think there should be another exploit forum, because lets face it.  We have guilds and other forms of communication and maybe these bugs wouldn't be so wide spread when you have goofs blurting them out on here

When it comes to handling duped items after Turbine's initial reaction, extra levels of care need taken. However this thread has been blown out of proprotion by trolls and idiots so I gave up on the idea a few days after posting it.

Anyone who would otherwise have been provided with a foothold in the game after having their bags deleted, can blame those in this thread who tried to use it as part of their personal vendetta. It's their fault you won't be getting any free stuff now. Undecided

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #98 - Dec 3rd, 2013 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Dec 3rd, 2013 at 11:51am:
When it comes to handling duped items after Turbine's initial reaction, extra levels of care need taken. However this thread has been blown out of proprotion by trolls and idiots so I gave up on the idea a few days after posting it.

Anyone who would otherwise have been provided with a foothold in the game after having their bags deleted, can blame those in this thread who tried to use it as part of their personal vendetta. It's their fault you won't be getting any free stuff now. Undecided

The overwhelming majority of the players who duped and got caught don't need free hand outs.  Most of them had other supplies on alt accounts or guildies to help them out.

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #99 - Dec 3rd, 2013 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
If we're still handing out free stuffz, I need a ring of feather

I lost mine

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6