Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Idiots in achievement forum (Read 14592 times)
Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Idiots in achievement forum
Reply #50 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 1:30am
Print Post  

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 2:01am
Print Post  
Barkabout wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 1:30am:

Are you trying to imply that it's surprising that richer people have lower marginal utility?

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 2:56am
Print Post  
NOTdarth wrote on Dec 4th, 2013 at 6:04am:
Thurd already did that, in General though.

sounds like turd...........

IP Logged

[some shit]
Titan Demolisher

Reply #53 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:02am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 12:54am:
You shut your whore mouth!  No one disrespects U17!

Worship u18. I think it didn't introduce too many bugs, did it?

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #54 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:08am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Dec 4th, 2013 at 10:31am:
He runs EE's.  I know this because when I am not busy in lowbieland I join him.

I'm on a different path atm than most of my guildies.  I'd prefer to finish my completionist run.  And although I've never used a box on my main during that journey, there are times I regret not doing so. 

I've never had a problem with him.  Long before we found ourselves in the same guild.  These accusations of cheating need to stop. 

You havent made completionist yet? Slacker!

I just finished mine about 2 weeks ago.....

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #55 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:13am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Dec 4th, 2013 at 11:04am:
It's a fucking bitch on Khyber too.  I've had a thread up here on Vault and in Marketplace forums with no luck.  I'd love to get my hands on some Epic Boxes/Stones and Heroic Boxes/Stones. 

I have already nabbed them all up, I told you this.

I will admit, I trade like a fiend to get those boxes. During the next round they come up I am thinking of stripping down two of my level 28's to get tons of boxes. I only have the time to really play one toon. I didn't accept this over the last couple years so it took about two years to finish my heroic past lives on three toons. Netheriem is my only focus now. I may end up moving him back over to sentinels, or maybe start a level 1 guild and build it up. I don't really group with loreseekers and Sentinels hasn't been active since a few weeks after update 14.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #56 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:14am
Print Post  
DDOcrackhead wrote on Dec 4th, 2013 at 8:20pm:
Yeah. too bad there aren't enough rich suggardaddies out there to pay 50 bucks for your lucky EE pulls (which are wothless in some weeks from now anyway). Why is the world so unjust?

You just need to look harder. Sometimes all they have left is the stone - which is fine by me.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:16am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 12:49am:
Oi! There's me! Mind you, he isn't talking about me as I haven't grouped with him and I have the levelling speed of a small slug. Smiley

Theres still a few euro people around, but there use to be heaps more, a lot seem to have left DDO though, anyway tere I guess its ok cause you called yourself as being european? Some brits got mad at me because I called em european lol, apparently they say they have more in common with me all the way here on the other side of the world than they do with some guy a short distance across the channel............its all very flattering........Cheesy.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:17am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:13am:

I will admit, I trade like a fiend to get those boxes. During the next round they come up I am thinking of stripping down two of my level 28's to get tons of boxes. I only have the time to really play one toon. I didn't accept this over the last couple years so it took about two years to finish my heroic past lives on three toons. Netheriem is my only focus now. I may end up moving him back over to sentinels, or maybe start a level 1 guild and build it up. I don't really group with loreseekers and Sentinels hasn't been active since a few weeks after update 14.

You know its funny I passed up on boxs for more TP cards..........I want to buy content god damn it!!! What am I going to spend my TP on?

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #59 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 6:34am
Print Post  
Quote:
You misunderstood the point.  EGH was a golden age for selling loot to stupid people for tp cards.

No shit. I had like 6k shards after a month too.
Selling helms for 600 lol. Now you can't sell shit cause all monks and 2 clerics have their Goggles.
We should have gotten free shit for kickstarting whole p2w stuff.
« Last Edit: Dec 5th, 2013 at 6:36am by Wipe »  

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #60 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 7:28am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:08am:
You havent made completionist yet? Slacker!

I just finished mine about 2 weeks ago.....

I freely admit I am the slowest of the Double D's.  Evandus, my main has triples in most lives.  But since I rarely use xp pots, and never used a box with him, yeah I'm slacking.

I may be one of the few folks left that actually enjoys running through a heroic tr though.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #61 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 10:08am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:13am:

I'm in the same boat.  I'm pretty much shelving all but 2 of my toons to focus on some Iconics, E-TRs and finishing some PL's.

Just need an epic stone and a heroic stone.  I'm out of epic and down to my last heroic. 

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #62 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 10:38am
Print Post  
I know TWO dudes on Khyber who have traded draconics and globes plus some other duped crap for effing BOXES...

Where are these people? Why don't *I* meet them??!?!

Also, I just hit completionist on my main + 3rd ftr life. I think imma do 1-2 more pally lives and then start my final. I don't give a deuce about having triple in the other lives.

EDIT: Oh, I DO have 4 Cleric lives.. Yes FOUR.. I thought I was done a while back and was ending on a clonk.. Now, I'm going for DC Monk. SO glad I have those conjuration DCs taken care of.  Grin

« Last Edit: Dec 5th, 2013 at 10:40am by Meat-Head »  

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #63 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Quote:
You misunderstood the point.  EGH was a golden age for selling loot to stupid people for tp cards.

Amen to this, btw.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #64 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:17am:
You know its funny I passed up on boxs for more TP cards..........I want to buy content god damn it!!! What am I going to spend my TP on?

Bad choice, TP cards are useless. Unless boxes are in store, they do nothing.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #65 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 7:28am:
I freely admit I am the slowest of the Double D's.  Evandus, my main has triples in most lives.  But since I rarely use xp pots, and never used a box with him, yeah I'm slacking.

I may be one of the few folks left that actually enjoys running through a heroic tr though.

I like running heroic trs. Right now I want to farm out a bunch of epic lives, then see what heroic tr is like with the 4 epic stances.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #66 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 10:08am:
I'm in the same boat.  I'm pretty much shelving all but 2 of my toons to focus on some Iconics, E-TRs and finishing some PL's.

Just need an epic stone and a heroic stone.  I'm out of epic and down to my last heroic. 

I am out of them all.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #67 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:26pm:
I like running heroic trs. Right now I want to farm out a bunch of epic lives, then see what heroic tr is like with the 4 epic stances.

If you have 3 barb PL's and all the Primals plus all the martials plus all the Divines, what would that level 1 toon start with?

HP - around 100 (+57 from the PL's)
PRR - 27 (17% or so damage reduction)
AC - 28 in your skivvys with a 10 dex, non-monk. 

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #68 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
Persiflage wrote on Dec 4th, 2013 at 5:55am:
Sooo tempted to post a thread...  "Achievement: getting my degree and a good enough job that I can afford to buy myself epic triple completionist in an evening and not even care about the money.  Learn 2 work, noobs."

Juuuust to see the reaction.

hahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! oh it hurts!!! hahahahahahahhahaha 

Thank you sir!

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:25pm:
Bad choice, TP cards are useless. Unless boxes are in store, they do nothing.

yeah well I should of figured with the lack of content, but I don't really use the stones, I don't feel this driving need to be completionist or epic completionist, if the grind gets too much and im not having fun i will just go off and do something else. Of course this makes me the type of player thats low on the turbine list as...........well I only really buy content, only thing else ive bought have been the xp tomes, everything else was content, packs, classes, races, mostly.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Dec 5th, 2013 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:26pm:

if anything this might.....might tempt me to use the stones, rushing to try something out, 9% double strike, not bad at heroic levels? will it stack with other stuff like monk/tempest stuff?

hmmmmm colours of the queen sounds like it could be quit tasty in heroics? esp with a lot of attacks/fast attack speed?
« Last Edit: Dec 5th, 2013 at 10:47pm by NaturalHazard »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Dec 6th, 2013 at 12:08am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 9:37pm:
if anything this might.....might tempt me to use the stones, rushing to try something out, 9% double strike, not bad at heroic levels? will it stack with other stuff like monk/tempest stuff?

hmmmmm colours of the queen sounds like it could be quit tasty in heroics? esp with a lot of attacks/fast attack speed?

Colors is fine. Only every 10 seconds, but a good dps boost with right procs. It gains more on spellpower/critical lore speccd toons, obv.

I'm already at my 3rd ETR on 2 toons. The doublestrike stacks w everything. My melees are around 35% ea

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #72 - Dec 6th, 2013 at 4:33am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 4:00pm:
If you have 3 barb PL's and all the Primals plus all the martials plus all the Divines, what would that level 1 toon start with?

HP - around 100 (+57 from the PL's)
PRR - 27 (17% or so damage reduction)
AC - 28 in your skivvys with a 10 dex, non-monk. 

Which will be awesome!

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Nothingtoseehere
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Dec 6th, 2013 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Charm is legit and a great player at that.

As for there being no Euros on Khyber.... I'm pretty sure all the people who used to play on the Euro server were transferred to Khyber, add to that the Spanish and Italian guilds and a few others skulking around, I believe you'll find there are more of us than you realise!

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #74 - Dec 6th, 2013 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 9:37pm:

because heroics are soooo difficult?  turning tic tac toe into tic is just boring.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint