Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDOisfree's identity (Read 37897 times)
Werebadger
Dragon Raider

Jazz hands!

Re: DDOisfree's identity
Reply #175 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 22nd, 2013 at 10:52pm:
I think you have me confused with your mother. I am not her, but I believe that your post was about her.

No, I wouldn't confuse that bitch of a woman with anyone else.  However, it may be that you're the only person to ever be more of a waste of life than her.  Congratulations. 

If I ever bump into your mother, I'll be sure to give her a cuff up side the head and ask why she never learnt to swallow. 

Merry Christmas you failed abortion you.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #176 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
[quote author=5252597F6550647373160 link=1386974696/169#169 date=1387768653]Did you entirely skip reading the sticky in the achievements section? It clearly lists that reaching level cap is a valid achievement to post about, and so I did. [/quote]

I'm proud of you.  And we should all be proud of you.  This is a significant, meaningful achievement for someone who is obviously new to MMO's in general and who isn't very good at DDO.

I think it's entirely reasonable for a new player who doesn't get arrogant and obnoxious to post that they finally hit cap for their first character. 

...it's the arrogance and obnoxiousness that is the actual problem.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #177 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 22nd, 2013 at 9:48pm:
I maybe.

What the fuck is that shit? May be and maybe are not the same thing, you illiterate  shit-stained fucktard.

Why don't you go fucking kill yourself and do us all a favor?

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #178 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
DiddleDoo wrote on Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:01pm:
What the fuck is that shit? May be and maybe are not the same thing, you illiterate  shit-stained fucktard.

Why don't you go fucking kill yourself and do us all a favor?

What's with the double space between illiterate and shit? How much bigger of a shit stained fuck tard can you be to try and correct other peoples grammar while fucking up entirely yourself?

Your parents must be so disappointed that they ever fucked and produced the worthless pile of puke that you are. No wait, let me guess, you are the result of a failed abortion after your mother somehow got impregnated from having sex with a gorilla. It sucks to be you.
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:06pm by DDOisFree »  

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #179 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:06pm
Print Post  
You really do like attention don't you? If you don't mind playing the fool just to stir things up and watch well, well played.

But if not, I actually think you might even be serious and earnest about how uber you now are in a computer game.............then you set the bar super low......in that case..........its funny sort of in a sad sort of way.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #180 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
[quote author=7A5540414655587C554E554650340 link=1386974696/179#179 date=1387771609]You really do like attention don't you? If you don't mind playing the fool just to stir things up and watch well, well played.

But if not, I actually think you might even be serious and earnest about how uber you now are in a computer game.............then you set the bar super low......in that case..........its funny sort of in a sad sort of way.
[/quote]

I am uber at video games. I'm more uber at them than you could ever be. I will mention this as often as I like, wherever I like, and you can all continue raging and being mad at my glorious presence within your game.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #181 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:05pm:
What's with the double space between illiterate and shit? How much bigger of a shit stained fuck tard can you be to try and correct other peoples grammar while fucking up entirely yourself?

Your parents must be so disappointed that they ever fucked and produced the worthless pile of puke that you are. No wait, let me guess, you are the result of a failed abortion after your mother somehow got impregnated from having sex with a gorilla. It sucks to be you.

Actually, yes, I am the result of a failed abortion. I don't see the relevance to the conversation. Also, how fucking hard is it to quote someone correctly?

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #182 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
[quote author=696962445E6B5F48482D0 link=1386974696/180#180 date=1387771753]

I am uber at video games. I'm more uber at them than you could ever be. I will mention this as often as I like, wherever I like, and you can all continue raging and being mad at my glorious presence within your game. [/quote]

I think there's more people laughing and shaking their heads in bemusement and maybe feeling a little guilty at laughing at someone like that, as it is a bit pathetic really.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #183 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
Okay, no, seriously, it's not just this retard. Why the fuck is everyone failing to quote in this thread?

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #184 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:23pm
Print Post  
DiddleDoo wrote on Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:21pm:
Okay, no, seriously, it's not just this retard. Why the fuck is everyone failing to quote in this thread?

I don't know? there seems  to be something wrong, I even did a preview and it looked ok........then it wasn't, but I don't like posting from a stupid phone, need a keyboard lol.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #185 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
Weird that one was ok.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #186 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
DiddleDoo wrote on Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:21pm:

Something is broken.  I'm guessing it's something to do with the link that's in the [quote] part, but , but I don't know what.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #187 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
[quote author=557A6F6E697A77537A617A697F1B0 link=1386974696/182#182 date=1387772431]

I think there's more people laughing and shaking their heads in bemusement and maybe feeling a little guilty at laughing at someone like that, as it is a bit pathetic really. [/quote]

This game, like all others would be vastly better if they were single player so I wouldn't ever have to deal with incompetent noobie clueless scrubs like yourself ruining my gaming experience due to being as crap at the game as you are.

The PC gaming industry as a whole is completely fucking ruined with its obsession over forcing shitty multiplayer into just about every new RPG, forcing vastly superior gamers like me to have to deal with the pathetic cluelessness of gimpy noob fucks like yourself.

Why cant you just uninstall the game and delete your account already? Your presence in the game is a joke. The same applies to every other person that has posted in this thread, except me of course. For I am the most glorious and magnificent DDO player ever, and all the rest of you are beneath my feet, wishing you could manage to reach and worship my toes.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #188 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 12:18am
Print Post  
[quote author=16161D3B2114203737520 link=1386974696/187#187 date=1387774647]

This game, like all others would be vastly better if they were single player so I wouldn't ever have to deal with incompetent noobie clueless scrubs like yourself ruining my gaming experience due to being as crap at the game as you are.

The PC gaming industry as a whole is completely fucking ruined with its obsession over forcing shitty multiplayer into just about every new RPG, forcing vastly superior gamers like me to have to deal with the pathetic cluelessness of gimpy noob fucks like yourself.

Why cant you just uninstall the game and delete your account already? Your presence in the game is a joke. The same applies to every other person that has posted in this thread, except me of course. For I am the most glorious and magnificent DDO player ever, and all the rest of you are beneath my feet, wishing you could manage to reach and worship my toes.[/quote]

you know that most of DDO can be soloed right? Do you even read what you write? Maybe you need to do that? What would you think of someone else who was spouting such nonsense?

wow someone boasting and talking tough on the internet's and beating his chest......about being a uber gamer........its so new and original.

*Yawn*

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #189 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 12:18am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 22nd, 2013 at 11:57pm:
I think I am really good at trolling...

sigh...

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #190 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 12:23am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 12:18am:
you know that most of DDO can be soloed right? Do you even read what you write? Maybe you need to do that? What would you think of someone else who was spouting such nonsense?

wow someone boasting and talking tough on the internet's and beating his chest......about being a uber gamer........its so new and original.

*Yawn*

No your right it isn't original. I'm just learning from the OP of this thread and his entire fucking pathetic guild.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #191 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 12:26am
Print Post  
If you are so cool why don't you put your toons in your sig or something? I never understood the reluctance of some especially those who talked it up big to reveal their characters, its not big deal anyway and its not like anyone is going to be uber enough to run with you, why do you even bother trying to group? why not solo? why do you even bother to communicate with the rest of the community if we are all so beneath you? You realize you don't have to right? Do yourself a favor and vanish.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #192 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 12:34am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 12:23am:
No your right it isn't original. I'm just learning from the OP of this thread and his entire fucking pathetic guild.

All you seem to be doing is making it appear that he has some grounds for disliking you, before this I didn't really give a crap, now its like someone as lit a fire under your ass or put a hornets nest into your trousers, if any of your posts in here are 20% serious and even on the mother boards lately it appears the OP has successfully trolled you and you are the one raging, im not the OP's greatest fan, and a lot of the  people who have replied are not either, this is far from just the OP, his guild and their friends bagging on you.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #193 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:19am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 12:26am:
If you are so cool why don't you put your toons in your sig or something? I never understood the reluctance of some especially those who talked it up big to reveal their characters, its not big deal anyway and its not like anyone is going to be uber enough to run with you, why do you even bother trying to group? why not solo? why do you even bother to communicate with the rest of the community if we are all so beneath you? You realize you don't have to right? Do yourself a favor and vanish.

Are you honestly so new to this game or the internet in general to need an answer to that? Most of you cocksucking douchebags would simply blacklist a player because someone tells you to, or because you don't like their posts.

The funny thing is you've never actually played with me. You've never been in a group with me in game so to make that judgement simply based on what you read on the internet is purely retarded.

And from just one glimpse of this forum, any person with a reasonably functional brain can spot that its full of the saddest excuses of human existence in the entire world, an entire forum full of no life pathetic losers that deserve nothing more than to be wiped from existence. I didn't sign up here to provide you with any information about myself, I simply spotted this thread about me so decided to have my input.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #194 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:30am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 12:34am:
All you seem to be doing is making it appear that he has some grounds for disliking you, before this I didn't really give a crap, now its like someone as lit a fire under your ass or put a hornets nest into your trousers, if any of your posts in here are 20% serious and even on the mother boards lately it appears the OP has successfully trolled you and you are the one raging, im not the OP's greatest fan, and a lot of the  people who have replied are not either, this is far from just the OP, his guild and their friends bagging on you.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

He did have grounds for disliking me before as I already explained. His entire guild blacklisted me because one sad pathetic bitch whore of a rape victim from his guild joined a random shroud pug that was already 11/12, mostly with new players including me at the time, and with absolutely no rules or anything specified. She decided to single me out because I didn't know the portal order, made incredible drama as though I was the worst person in the group, then suddenly I was blocked from being able to join any group lead by a member from ER.

Not only that, but I had several other members of ER join random pugs that I was in, and all were just as bad. They did nothing but continually whine about how bad the groups were, and complain about any tiny mistake or something done in a way that they didn't like. They were as a whole the absolute largest collection of rancid pig turd you could possibly encounter on my server. I mentioned it in game a lot at first to other groups and people that I played with and their responses were always the same 'Never play with anyone from ER, I wouldn't, I know how bad they are, everyone does'.

The thing is though, the OP knew none of this when he made this thread, he was just acting out how anyone in his guild would in game, which is 'OMG this one guy in a random pug I joined didn't know the quest, quick everyone squelch him, hes a total noob'. But its perfectly acceptable for them to do that because they are ER.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #195 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:36am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:30am:
He did have grounds for disliking me before as I already explained. His entire guild blacklisted me because one sad pathetic bitch whore of a rape victim from his guild joined a random shroud pug that was already 11/12, mostly with new players including me at the time, and with absolutely no rules or anything specified. She decided to single me out because I didn't know the portal order, made incredible drama as though I was the worst person in the group, then suddenly I was blocked from being able to join any group lead by a member from ER.

Not only that, but I had several other members of ER join random pugs that I was in, and all were just as bad. They did nothing but continually whine about how bad the groups were, and complain about any tiny mistake or something done in a way that they didn't like. They were as a whole the absolute largest collection of rancid pig turd you could possibly encounter on my server. I mentioned it in game a lot at first to other groups and people that I played with and their responses were always the same 'Never play with anyone from ER, I wouldn't, I know how bad they are, everyone does'.

The thing is though, the OP knew none of this when he made this thread, he was just acting out how anyone in his guild would in game, which is 'OMG this one guy in a random pug I joined didn't know the quest, quick everyone squelch him, hes a total noob'. But its perfectly acceptable for them to do that because they are ER.

Except I never grouped with you nor told anyone to squelch you. I just did a public service for all those who hate you, Mungri. I would also wipe your butt on any character. EH is hard yo, loooooooooooool. Please remain butthurt because a female player told you to bend over.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:42am by Sham »  

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #196 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 5:16am
Print Post  
one sad pathetic bitch whore of a rape victim from his guild joined a random shroud pug...

Your opinion of women is highly amusing but I guess that reflects on memories of your mom.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #197 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 9:17am
Print Post  
NOTdarth wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 5:16am:
Your opinion of women is highly amusing but I guess that reflects on memories of your mom.

To be fair, women are inventory objects.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #198 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 9:18am
Print Post  
I'm a nigger.

Wow.

IP Logged

kierg10
Shroud Slacker

Cuddly wuddly cats

Reply #199 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 11:57am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 22nd, 2013 at 9:48pm:
I maybe. But I'm still less retarded than you. I don't need to go following people around and stalking them on the internet at least.

I'm totally stalking you, ya let's go with that.

Terebinthia wrote on Feb 17th, 2014 at 9:26pm:
the Wayward Lobster is a retard petting zoo.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Send TopicPrint