Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDOisfree's identity (Read 37754 times)
DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: DDOisfree's identity
Reply #200 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:36am:
Except I never grouped with you nor told anyone to squelch you. I just did a public service for all those who hate you, Mungri. I would also wipe your butt on any character. EH is hard yo, loooooooooooool. Please remain butthurt because a female player told you to bend over.

You wish, youre a pathetic gimp that's offended by my mere presence in the game. I never stated EH was universally hard, but that its hard to make certain builds that are EH solo viable.

Never had a problem soloing EH or heroic elite with a wiz or sorc. Other classes are as a fact harder to make as solo capable as arcanes are, and I simply cant be bothered to waste time grinding for specific weapons that are needed for melees to work.

Also if you never ran with me, then how do you possibly know anything about my characters? Oh that's right, you don't. You are just exemplifying how pathetic you and the rest of your guild are.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:40pm by DDOisFree »  

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #201 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
NOTdarth wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 5:16am:
Your opinion of women is highly amusing but I guess that reflects on memories of your mom.

Nah, just my opinion of the single only angry female gamer nerd I ever encountered in any video game. She must have endured a lifetime of being raped, most likely by family members to have turned out to have been such a short tempered angry cretin. This is probably also true of most members of ER, because they tend to share the same traits when joining random pugs.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #202 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:41am:
You realize saying that it's hard to make EH capable toons just kills all credibility right? How is this any achievement? I and many others solo EE crucible with boxes for loot. I don't get mad, you've yet to see any threads on Khyber or here about my raging huh? I guess according to you, I need to get mad.

Oh, I'm just curious as to how you solo the maze levers. Oh that's right, you didn't. Even more pathetic is lying that you've done things that you actually cant.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #203 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:35pm:
You wish, youre a pathetic gimp that's offended by my mere presence in the game. I never stated EH was universally hard, but that its hard to make certain builds that are EH solo viable.

Never had a problem soloing EH or heroic elite with a wiz or sorc. Other classes are as a fact harder to make as solo capable as arcanes are, and I simply cant be bothered to waste time grinding for specific weapons that are needed for melees to work.

Also if you never ran with me, then how do you possibly know anything about my characters? Oh that's right, you don't. You are just exemplifying how pathetic you and the rest of your guild are.

Except I solo EE's on melee and casters.

You were the one who admitted facts about your toons. Surprise, surprise. Even forum gimps tell you your gimp. That hurts.

You are just exemplifying how butthurt you are because a female player kicked your ass and told you to make her a sandwich. So butthurt,  Cry your tears they are so sweet.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #204 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:02pm:
Oh, I'm just curious as to how you solo the maze levers. Oh that's right, you didn't. Even more pathetic is lying that you've done things that you actually cant.

You're a dumbass, never heard of the sprint boost/wings trick to get by door? Prob not because you suck balls. Mr. cow even has a video of it. Derp, derp, derp. Mungri sucks so everyone else must be lying.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:09pm by Sham »  

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #205 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:35pm:

Are you fucking kidding? Yeah, a pure barbarian or fighter may have some problems on EH because of limited self healing outside of Silver Flame pots and relatively little blue bar for cocoon. Other than that, why exactly can't you make a solo capable ranger, monk, etc?

Also grinding for weapons for EH? The loot generator does that for you every chest you open. While there are some best in class weapons, if you can't make do in EH with lootgen, the problem is found somewhere between your seat and keyboard.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #206 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
I like how there's a female nerd gamer-sized hole forever burning in his heart. Meanwhile she has been long gone from the game and probably forgot about 1 week after bending him over and spanking him creating angry, butthurt nerd, Mungri.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:28pm by Sham »  

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #207 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:07pm:
You're a dumbass, never heard of the sprint boost/wings trick to get by door? Prob not because you suck balls. Mr. cow even has a video of it. Derp, derp, derp. Mungri sucks so everyone else must be lying.

So basically you use exploits / bugs in the game, and not knowing every possible exploit means someone must suck.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #208 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
spathic wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:08pm:
Are you fucking kidding? Yeah, a pure barbarian or fighter may have some problems on EH because of limited self healing outside of Silver Flame pots and relatively little blue bar for cocoon. Other than that, why exactly can't you make a solo capable ranger, monk, etc?

Also grinding for weapons for EH? The loot generator does that for you every chest you open. While there are some best in class weapons, if you can't make do in EH with lootgen, the problem is found somewhere between your seat and keyboard.

Everyone knows that monks are P2W, they can easily handle much easier soloing than any other melee class. I'm thinking of pure barbs, fighters, palys, rogues.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #209 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:33pm:
So basically you use exploits / bugs in the game, and not knowing every possible exploit means someone must suck.

No, it's a common trick for people who don't suck. It's been posted on the main forums and has remained in game since crucible came out, all these years.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:36pm by Sham »  

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #210 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:26pm:
I like how there's a female nerd gamer-sized hole forever burning in his heart. Meanwhile she has been long gone from the game and probably forgot about 1 week after bending him over and spanking him creating angry, butthurt nerd, Mungri.

More occasions than that actually. Anytime a member from ER joined any of my pug groups, they were single handedly the worst player in that group, entirely based on their attitude towards other people in a random pug.

I always wondered, if people in your guild are such self proclaimed awesome pros, why is it that the only thing they ever do is whinge, whine and complain if they ever join a pug?

Another incident that happened was that everytime I put up an LFM for Epic chrono runs with requirements and classes that I knew worked, one person from your guild would always constantly PM me complaining about my own LFM. He was actually just pissed off that I rejected him on basis of being in ER, but I didn't tell him that and let him continue getting butthurt over my LFMs and at refusing to let him join.

Your guild and its members as a whole are the most pathetic whining scumbag players on Khyber, so many people I've spoken to in game genuinely hate running with anyone from your guild because every group your guild members joined is entirely ruined by having such whining pathetic crybabies present in the group.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #211 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:35pm:
No, it's a common trick for people who don't suck. It's been posted on the main forums and has remained in game since crucible came out, all these years.

So go ahead and carry on soloing crucible then. Please tell me why do such uber leet players that are present in your guild need to carry on pugging and complaining that everything doesn't go perfectly when they do?

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #212 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:42pm:
Whine

Seems like you like to whine a lot more. I've posted in achievement EE solos as well as guildies. You have difficulty completing EH. Argument over  Roll Eyes

Also seems like people from other khyber guilds disagree and/or hate you more   Grin. Naturalhazard from helpers guild, tere from hand of black tower, Madcow from double deviants.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #213 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
People who I never even played with somehow have an opinion on how I must be in game, that makes such perfect sense.

It also really says a lot about you that you feel the need to waste this much over someone you've never played with either, you are far more beyond pathetic than anyone else in this game could possibly be.

Also heres a big tip for you. Probably fewer than 1% of people playing this game actually use this pathetic forum. No one cares what a few users here think, I've heard prom maybe 20-30 people in game how much they hate your guild and its members.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:55pm by DDOisFree »  

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #214 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:51pm:
People who I never even played with somehow have an opinion on how I must be in game, that makes such perfect sense.

It also really says a lot about you that you feel the need to waste this much over someone you've never played with either, you are far more beyond pathetic than anyone else in this game could possibly be.

Doesn't that apply to you also? You've never played with me but somehow have an opinion based on guild. Others who've never played with you but form opinions based on forum posts.

You know what's even more pathetic? Mungri feeling the need to waste so much time on me, someone you've never played with either.

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #215 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:48pm:
Seems like you like to whine a lot more. I've posted in achievement EE solos as well as guildies. You have difficulty completing EH. Argument over  Roll Eyes

Also seems like people from other khyber guilds disagree and/or hate you more   Grin. Naturalhazard from helpers guild, tere from hand of black tower, Madcow from double deviants.

You forgot about me.  Just for that, I'm on mungri's side now.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #216 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:56pm:
You forgot about me.  Just for that, I'm on mungri's side now. 

You never fully stated your opinion so you can't count. I will fucking disown you!

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #217 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:55pm:
Doesn't that apply to you also? You've never played with me but somehow have an opinion based on guild. Others who've never played with you but form opinions based on forum posts.

You know what's even more pathetic? Mungri feeling the need to waste so much time on me, someone you've never played with either.

Actually you made this thread about me, that's the single most pathetic thing that either of us have done. I'm merely responding because I can. Since you feel the need to make a thread about me, I'll mention what I want to about your shitty guild.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #218 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:58pm:
Actually you made this thread about me, that's the single most pathetic thing that either of us have done. I'm merely responding because I can. Since you feel the need to make a thread about me, I'll mention what I want to about your shitty guild.

I made this thread to tell others who wanted to know who you are. The original posts were all facts with no opinion.

Your toon's name is Mungri. You are of below intelligence. You are not trolling anyone.

Knights of Winterfell. Lolololol. Got booted out of Power Source? Maybe the leader also told you to not pug to not embarass the guild.

« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:04pm by Sham »  

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #219 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:01pm:
I made this thread to tell others who wanted to know who you are. The original posts were all facts with no opinion.

Your toon's name is Mungri. You are of below intelligence. You are not trolling anyone.

Knights of Winterfell. Lolololol. Got booted out of Power Source? Maybe the leader also told you to not pug to not embarass the guild.

Seriously? I left power source because they did nothing together as a guild, and played with several members of winterfell who liked me enough to let me join them.

How much do you seriously have to stalk to go following me around and monitoring every guild I've been in? How could anyone be that pathetic?

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #220 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:07pm:
Seriously? I left power source because they did nothing together as a guild, and played with several members of winterfell who liked me enough to let me join them.

How much do you seriously have to stalk to go following me around and monitoring every guild I've been in? How could anyone be that pathetic?

How is that stalking? Madcow said you were in power source. I recently added you to my "friends/squelch" list and it was different. It doesn't really matter all you do is crap up an anonymous guild before you're gone.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:12pm by Sham »  

IP Logged

The Manager
Korthos Resident

I love tasty ass crakers!

Reply #221 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Dear DDOisFree,

I suggest you check if you have enough TP for THIS <- click here

From the look of this thread here, your toon Mungri on Khyber is fucked for life.

Your ePal,

The Manager
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:11pm by The Manager »  

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #222 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:08pm:
How is that stalking? Madcow said you were in power source. I recently added you to my "friends/squelch" list and it was different.

This thread made by you is stalking. Pretty much your entire purpose in this thread is stalking someone because you don't like some posts they made on the internet. Such things are far more pathetic actions than anything I could possibly write on any forum.

And I'm very certain my intelligence is far higher than yours will ever be, you seem to think that being better at a game somehow makes you intelligent, and that your guilds and your solo accomplishments are 'world records' that anybody could actually give a fuck about. Do you or anyone in your guild actually have a real life outside of your mother's basements? Wait, why do I even need to ask that, its clearly obvious that you don't.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #223 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:15pm:
This thread made by you is stalking. Pretty much your entire purpose in this thread is stalking someone because you don't like some posts they made on the internet. Such things are far more pathetic actions than anything I could possibly write on any forum.

And I'm very certain my intelligence is far higher than yours will ever be, you seem to think that being better at a game somehow makes you intelligent, and that your guilds and your solo accomplishments are 'world records' that anybody could actually give a fuck about. Do you or anyone in your guild actually have a real life outside of your mother's basements? Wait, why do I even need to ask that, its clearly obvious that you don't.

Says the person with 1500 posts on the main forum. lol

We can compare real life if you want but I'll bet you yours must be shitty to be so butthurt. Send me your real name and then I'll send you mine so we can "compare"  Roll Eyes. Of course you're too busy in your mom's basement, posting on the ddo forums.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:25pm by Sham »  

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #224 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Haha you two need to rent a room!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 
Send TopicPrint