Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDOisfree's identity (Read 37883 times)
Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Re: DDOisfree's identity
Reply #225 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:25pm:
Haha you two need to rent a room!

I don't think DDOisFree can afford the trip.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:31pm by Sham »  

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #226 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Well, this is getting interesting...

Yeah, I was informed that Mungri swapped over to Knights of Winterfell recently.  I thought that interesting actually.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #227 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:31pm:
Well, this is getting interesting...

Yeah, I was informed that Mungri swapped over to Knights of Winterfell recently.  I thought that interesting actually.

Dish! I corrected the OP thread a while back based on your info. He keeps saying people don't know the him in game but have you had an encounter?

Also according to DDOisFree you are now stalker #2 you piece of beef.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:36pm by Sham »  

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #228 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:02pm:
Oh, I'm just curious as to how you solo the maze levers. Oh that's right, you didn't. Even more pathetic is lying that you've done things that you actually cant.

Fuck, what is wrong with you?  Even I've done that and I'm pretty fucking bad at this game.

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #229 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:27pm:
I don't think DDOisFree can afford the trip.

Prolly not lmao

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #230 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:32pm:
Dish! Also according to DDOisFree you are now stalker #2 you piece of beef.

Damn. 

Never thought defending my first life Wizzy replacement years ago would amount to me 'stalking'.  The fuck?

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #231 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:08pm:
How is that stalking? Madcow said you were in power source. I recently added you to my "friends/squelch" list and it was different. It doesn't really matter all you do is crap up an anonymous guild before you're gone.

FYI I've been in 4 guilds so far. The first two kicked me due to inactivity of 6+ months, no other reason than that. As much as I had issues with DRB, the leader actually still invited me back several times after that, but I refused to rejoin the guild. The second guild I joined I cant remember the name of, but surprisingly they were mostly made up of ex DRB members and I got invited by a friend that also used to be in DRB too. But again, 6 months of inactivity and instant kick.

On returning to the game, I got reinvited to that one too, but again turned them down because I found it stupid that these guilds would kick players for inactivity then literally beg them to rejoin. So I found power source. The first thing I noticed was their guild status read 'DO NOT KICK inactive players. This hurts us more than it helps'. Which was nice, but as I mentioned they never did anything together as a guild when many players were online.

Finally I played with a few members from winterfell who were happy to have me join their guild, and they also don't kick players for inactivity so I'm fine with that, plus they do a lot of quests together.

But its still so funny, that people that have never even grouped with me think they have any opinion on what I must be like in game because of forum posts. You seem to show a far greater lack of intelligence on that alone that you actually take things you read on the internet so seriously.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #232 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:38pm:
FYI I've been in 4 guilds so far. The first two kicked me due to inactivity of 6+ months, no other reason than that. As much as I had issues with DRB, the leader actually still invited me back several times after that, but I refused to rejoin the guild. The second guild I joined I cant remember the name of, but surprisingly they were mostly made up of ex DRB members and I got invited by a friend that also used to be in DRB too. But again, 6 months of inactivity and instant kick.

On returning to the game, I got reinvited to that one too, but again turned them down because I found it stupid that these guilds would kick players for inactivity then literally beg them to rejoin. So I found power source. The first thing I noticed was their guild status read 'DO NOT KICK inactive players. This hurts us more than it helps'. Which was nice, but as I mentioned they never did anything together as a guild when many players were online.

Finally I played with a few members from winterfell who were happy to have me join their guild, and they also don't kick players for inactivity so I'm fine with that, plus they do a lot of quests together.

But its still so funny, that people that have never even grouped with me think they have any opinion on what I must be like in game because of forum posts. You seem to show a far greater lack of intelligence on that alone that you actually take things you read on the internet so seriously.

If forum posts do not portray the gamer why would in game matters portray real life?

It's funny. You're the one taking this too seriously. Other people hate you from forum posts. I supplied the info they wanted to know. They hate you, they squelch you. It benefits everyone! People would care less about your in-game behaviour, they just don't like your personality which is a valid rl reason to dislike someone.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:46pm by Sham »  

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #233 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:51pm:
People who I never even played with somehow have an opinion on how I must be in game, that makes such perfect sense.

It also really says a lot about you that you feel the need to waste this much over someone you've never played with either, you are far more beyond pathetic than anyone else in this game could possibly be.

Also heres a big tip for you. Probably fewer than 1% of people playing this game actually use this pathetic forum. No one cares what a few users here think, I've heard prom maybe 20-30 people in game how much they hate your guild and its members.

Now you are being deliberately disingenuous. Certainly I was commenting on not having an issue with Elite Raiders. Joined a EH VON5 PUG led (IIRC) by Sham today, actually. Very smooth, very chilled, and I got sweet sweet XP so I could get the fuck out of Fury on my Soul. All good.

I had some sympathy for you when you showed up here, but the misogynistic drivel you are spouting about the female ER player is just making you look like a complete jerk, quite frankly.

(p.s. Crucible is quite solo-able, channel partners do it regularly, although I personally have never bothered to learn. And it's not an exploit, it's about whether you can get around the door in time. Mr Cow's vid is very good).

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #234 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
There's a difference between playing with ER if you already know the quest, and playing with them when youre new to the game.

They seem to have very little tolerance for the latter.

IP Logged

Enoach
Korthos Resident

Paladins, Wizards and
Clerics Oh my!

Reply #235 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 4:16pm:
There's a difference between playing with ER if you already know the quest, and playing with them when youre new to the game.

They seem to have very little tolerance for the latter.

Actually, there really isn't much difference, but your focus is on a single person in ER that found you lacking at that time.  She sounds exactly like the ER player that felt it was her job to yell at all the other clerics in a Master Artificer run because she felt like she was doing all the healing, missing that the other two clerics (myself being one) was busy keeping one side of the room alive. 

I believe she got her kicks by getting the star and booting people before they left group.

I've run with just about any guild and have only had a few guilds where the name itself has made me leery based on past runs.  However, I do have individual characters I avoid if at all possible.

Raging about a person that is no longer here is the same as putting on a "Tough Act" after the guy that could smear your face into the ground has left, believe me you aren't fooling anyone, they all know if he heard what you said, it would be messy...

IP Logged

kierg10
Shroud Slacker

Cuddly wuddly cats

Reply #236 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
The thread that keeps on giving.

Terebinthia wrote on Feb 17th, 2014 at 9:26pm:
the Wayward Lobster is a retard petting zoo.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #237 - Dec 24th, 2013 at 2:56am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:38pm:
...But its still so funny, that people that have never even grouped with me think they have any opinion on what I must be like in game because of forum posts. You seem to show a far greater lack of intelligence on that alone that you actually take things you read on the internet so seriously.

As a person who had been in groups with you both on my main toons, and on some of my alts I disagree.  It's disingenuous to present the idea that people responding to your strange posts have never grouped with you.

Also, newer players read the main forums.  And in greater numbers than you may believe.  Stating misinformation as absolute fact doesn't serve them well.

Your Crucible silliness reminds me of Ungood.  Who still claims you cannot two man Von5.  Even though my old guild used to do it every. freakin. life.  THEN open up an lfm and invite pugs.

You'd do well to know that stating something as absolute fact merely invites those who know otherwise to beat those mistaken notions into the ground...
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2013 at 2:57am by Madcow430 »  

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #238 - Dec 24th, 2013 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Why are you posting all that shit ?
Even if it amuses you, half the Khyber is not gonna group with ya, what's the point ?
You been in ddo long enough, can't be serious.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #239 - Dec 24th, 2013 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Dec 24th, 2013 at 2:56am:
Your Crucible silliness reminds me of Ungood.  Who still claims you cannot two man Von5.  Even though my old guild used to do it every. freakin. life.  THEN open up an lfm and invite pugs.

I can't imagine how to possibly do that.  I know that the fact that I can't imagine how to do that doesn't mean it can't be done, though - it just means I can't figure it out myself.  Is there a video anywhere that shows how to do it?  I'd love to see how to do that.

Hell, I didn't know you could do Frame Work without walking up the trapped stairs until 1% posted a video last week.

IP Logged

FUCK YOU
Korthos Resident

Reply #240 - Dec 24th, 2013 at 11:50am
Print Post  
I hope you at least know how to complete framework with 1 kill.

Von5 duo requires two artificers or druids, since you need the pets for the fire pipe.

edit: PM skellies too--basically any pet with a control bar.
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2013 at 11:51am by FUCK YOU »  

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #241 - Dec 24th, 2013 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
FUCK YOU wrote on Dec 24th, 2013 at 11:50am:
I hope you at least know how to complete framework with 1 kill.

Von5 duo requires two artificers or druids, since you need the pets for the fire pipe.

edit: PM skellies too--basically any pet with a control bar.

I usually don't bother trying to be sneaky in Frame Work since I like murdering the shit out of Minotaurs, but I have done 1 kill completions - I do usually set off an alarm or two because I blunder around instead of being careful, but that's mostly because I don't actually care about that bonus XP in that particular quest.

IP Logged

voodoogroves
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #242 - Dec 24th, 2013 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
kierg10 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 5:09pm:
The thread that keeps on giving.

It *is* the holiday season - perfect time for giving.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #243 - Dec 24th, 2013 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Dec 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
I can't imagine how to possibly do that.

There's a couple of tricks to it, and, of course, you need to meet the Str/Wis requirements and be able to handle groups of raid mobs by yourself.

You can practice soloing the right/left runes & levers easily; you have to move just a bit before the induction bar finishes (how soon will be determined by your latency. A few practice runs and you'll get the timing down.)  Make sure to do the ranged last.

Once you're through those doors, getting around the barriers can be done with featherfall.  Run up the bridge supports on the side of the gates and jump out and around to the platforms on the other side.  Abundant step makes this easier, but it can be done with just haste and a jump potion.

Don't forget the Str lever if you're the lucky one doing the left (voice&ring) side.

FUCK YOU wrote on Dec 24th, 2013 at 11:50am:

Naw, it can be done with sprint boost or monk extra speed as well.  Use the same strategy you used for the levers, but make sure the person running will be doing the lever closest to the ramp last.  It'll probably take a few tries before you get it down.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #244 - Dec 24th, 2013 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Dec 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
I can't imagine how to possibly do that.

Only one person is needed to pull levers on each side in the north part, just need to be quick. The animation for pulling a lever is much longer than getting it pulled actually is. It keeps going for some time after the lever has been activated. The trick is to move immediately after it activates, which interrupts the rest of the animation so you can move to the next lever quicker. Simply do that, repeat on 2nd thing, then throw something at the last one. Some "throwing" levers require line of sight, that one doesn't, you only need to target and jump/move back slightly to hit it after doing the others.

You can jump around bridges without pulling the levers to drop the barriers. First one is harder, requiring a longer jump, second one is easy. Can always play it safe and have second person pull lever to drop the first barrier, then jump around the second.

Air jets? You don't even need summons, each person can pull two levers if done quick enough and the jet will still trigger. Then you need someone with enough run speed to go all the way back up and catch the last air jet (there's more than one, which gives you time to go all the way back up.

Else than that, nothing really troublesome, just need stats and something to unlock doors.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #245 - Dec 25th, 2013 at 2:36am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:19am:
Are you honestly so new to this game or the internet in general to need an answer to that? Most of you cocksucking douchebags would simply blacklist a player because someone tells you to, or because you don't like their posts.

The funny thing is you've never actually played with me. You've never been in a group with me in game so to make that judgement simply based on what you read on the internet is purely retarded.

And from just one glimpse of this forum, any person with a reasonably functional brain can spot that its full of the saddest excuses of human existence in the entire world, an entire forum full of no life pathetic losers that deserve nothing more than to be wiped from existence. I didn't sign up here to provide you with any information about myself, I simply spotted this thread about me so decided to have my input.

I love your work. Wink
« Last Edit: Dec 25th, 2013 at 2:45am by Astraghal »  

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #246 - Dec 25th, 2013 at 2:48am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 3:15pm:
Actually you made this thread about me, that's the single most pathetic thing that either of us have done. I'm merely responding because I can. Since you feel the need to make a thread about me, I'll mention what I want to about your shitty guild.

Sham-WOW!

Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 25th, 2013 at 6:26am by Astraghal »  

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #247 - Dec 25th, 2013 at 3:21am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Dec 25th, 2013 at 2:48am:

You must be the saddest sack in existence for your hundreds of Alex DeLarge threads

Grin Grin Grin

« Last Edit: Dec 25th, 2013 at 3:28am by Sham »  

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #248 - Dec 25th, 2013 at 3:28am
Print Post  
I found a picture of you too!

I'm losing brain cells just responding to you, plus you're getting stale. Time to put you out of your misery. This'll be my last reply to Astraglide
« Last Edit: Dec 25th, 2013 at 3:31am by Sham »  

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #249 - Dec 25th, 2013 at 3:30am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 25th, 2013 at 3:21am:
I'm losing brain cells just responding to you. This'll be my last reply to Astraglide

White flag accepted. Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 
Send TopicPrint