Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDOisfree's identity (Read 37726 times)
kierg10
Shroud Slacker

Cuddly wuddly cats

Re: DDOisfree's identity
Reply #25 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Dec 15th, 2013 at 4:57pm:
DDOishard reminds me of a retard.  isn't he the same genius who's capped epic wizard got his ass kicked by the Mindsunder crystal?

ddoisfree is the fvs who dumps cha then cries about cha damage in IQ/DD

Terebinthia wrote on Feb 17th, 2014 at 9:26pm:
the Wayward Lobster is a retard petting zoo.

IP Logged

kierg10
Shroud Slacker

Cuddly wuddly cats

Reply #26 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
also chai recently posted a ss on the forums with a toon in a permadeath guild ... so might wanna take a look at that, I think it was Sublime maybe.....

Terebinthia wrote on Feb 17th, 2014 at 9:26pm:
the Wayward Lobster is a retard petting zoo.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #27 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 16th, 2013 at 11:28am:
Apparently that's not his main. You guys are right, he also has that fvs/rogue that can't solo elite wiz king with blade barrier and cometfall. It starts with M and is on khyber. I will do more detective work Cheesy.

Also why is there so many tards on Khyber atm?

Astraghal, ddoisfree, nitesco, and uska. Next thing I know Chai is going to tell me he's on Khyber. Luckily I haven't grouped with any of them.

Rocket.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #28 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 12:10am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Dec 16th, 2013 at 11:48pm:
Rocket.

You had one job and you fucked it up. Do you wear headphones that say breath in and breath out every couple of seconds?

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #29 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 12:20am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 12:10am:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs24/i/2008/022/f/1/facepalm_gif_by_thatweirdo7.jpg

You had one job and you fucked it up. Do you wear headphones that say breath in and breath out every couple of seconds?

Parsley.

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #30 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 1:18am
Print Post  
Oh look, some speshul snowflake registered over here...
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1386758896/15#15

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 1:35am
Print Post  
Hello, just thought Id clarify a few things here.

1) I'm trolling on the official forum.

2) Mungri is NOT a FVS. If you read his bio you would know this.

3) I'm grinding 3 FVS lives for my Wizard, and already have 3 Wiz lives too. The rogue level was added so I didn't need to wait for a trapper to get my trap bonus in quests.

4) When I first bought and played the IQ pack, I was a pale master wizard. I absolutely did not notice the CHA damage and could easily solo IQ. I also soloed lots of elite quests, and pre epic difficulty split Epic chrono up to the bank for scroll farming, though I doubt I could do the whole raid on my own.

5) I was wearing a regailia of the phoenix because I had no need to look for new FVS gear. I also have a blue dragonscale robe, but was using the regalia for blade barrier and implosion DCs.

6) I also use an eardeller for greater command DCs.

7) And a deaths touch for slay living and destruction.

8) But soon I will be a wizard again, with 3 wiz and 3 fvs past lives. I'll be making a sun elf wizard and trying out an illusion / necromancy pale master with a little illusion AM splash. I've seen other casters playing this build and it looks like a lot of fun, and I'm a much better wizard than I could ever be a FVS, honestly.

I cant wait until my last FVS life is done. I've made it up to level 17 in 5 days, I just put it on hold for ages because I got bored, but the new sun elf race made me want to finish it off.

Oh, and by the way, I don't actually squelch any players unless theyve said anything rude to me, I've only joked about doing so because when I was new to the game and didn't know anything, everyone kept squelching me.

Once in one of my earliest shroud runs, I had no clue what the portal order was. So I was running around with no idea what do. Some person from a big / popular guild on my server noticed this and constantly berated and patronised me through the rest of the quest for being the most useless player in the group, and following that her entire guild squelched me because she told them to and none of them would play with me anymore (the guild was Elite Raiders).

Then a I joined DRB, and the leader actually ordered me not to run raids with anyone because I was showing he guild up as being bad (maybe someone from elite raiders complained to him? I don't know). My experience in that guild was also very negative, mainly all elitists with 'If you don't play the same way as me, you're bad at this game'. But I always played how people wanted me to and followed their advice.

Though all of that was maybe 4-5 years ago, the thing is I only play DDO maybe 1-2 months out of the whole year due to also playing other games, so I'm not really a pro at it, but on the official forum I was mocking the attitudes that so called elitists kept on showing towards me ingame.

Sorry if people took this seriously and got offended, I always use forums to troll, I enjoy doing so and getting people wound up. But most people who have actually played with me in the game, like 99.9% have enjoyed playing with me and play with me again and again so this isn't really an issue for me. If you're one of the remaining 0.1% that actually squelched me back when I used to be new or because I was unfamiliar with a quest, well I think that makes you much worse than I am.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2013 at 1:36am by DDOisFree »  

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #32 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:09am
Print Post  
1. Congrats on having the balls to come out.
2. Thank god, your posts are not pure dumbassery as some new posters.
3. Nice trolling.
4. I've been in ER for a long ass time and I have no idea what you're talking about. If you're referring to female player that's probably Pecan-1/Spritefully. Maybe, Banshee? But, that's before my time. There's a guild forum thread on actual blacklists, your name is never mentioned. I've never heard of you or squelched you, she must have been PMSing that day.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:18am by Sham »  

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:23am
Print Post  
kierg10 wrote on Dec 16th, 2013 at 8:24pm:
ddoisfree is the fvs who dumps cha then cries about cha damage in IQ/DD

good trolling lol had me there DDO is free.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:24am by NaturalHazard »  

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:23am
Print Post  
Sorry but youre lying.

This was all the way back when DDO first went F2P and I absolutely WAS blacklisted by ER back then. I know this because after that incident, everytime I tried to join a group which was lead by an ER member, I was not allowed in. I confirmed they were members of ER using myddo back then, and every member from your guild that made an LFM never let me join their group.

Also when the shroud incident happened, the group I was in was already 11/12 full. The last person that joined was a FVS from ER whose name I don't remember now. It was not her group, and I had been waiting maybe 30 minutes for the group to fill, only to have to endure the entire raid of her shouting down her microphone at me for not knowing everything.

Another thing she also did was constantly break enchant my disco balls in parts 2 and 4 because 'they cause lag, use mass hold instead'. NO ONE else has ever done this in any shroud raid I've ran, and I should know after having about 8 or more greensteel items crafted between my two main characters.

Oh, I also reached 52 INT and mid 40s enchant and necro DCs by my final wizard life, and that was back when level 20 was the max. People still kept blaming me when my CCs failed to land in epic OOB and other quests either due to not enough spell pen, or too high enemy saves. Believe me that back then, there was very little chance of getting a higher DC wizard than the one I had worked so hard on making.

But he will be better now, but he wont be playing how everyone tells him to. If you want a CC, you'll get it, with fear most likely which is pure awesomesauce and terribly underated, or more likely if you piss me off, with a grease.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:24am by DDOisFree »  

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #35 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:28am
Print Post  
Whoah, you're calling me a liar now?

Let's see what part I can prove.

You want to see my "friends" list to prove that you're not on there?

You want me to post a screenshot of the blacklist thread to prove that you're not on there?

You can say that I might have been out of the loop but don't call me a liar.

So the female ER player had a beef with you. She might have got another member to not accept you in a raid, but that doesn't mean we all listened to her. We don't just all listen to someone because they have boobs.

You ever considered maybe the female player had alts? Maybe she was in the raid group and insisted you not be in the party while she's there. That is not a guild-wide blacklist.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:30am by Sham »  

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:31am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:23am:
Is that why he is saying in the mother forums that FS and Cleric are the weakest class?

Meh, I didn't mean that either, but they are terribly overrated.

I've played through 3 cleric lives, 5 sorc lives, 3 wizard lives and 3 FVS lives so far, and with that I've never found clerics or FVS to be anywhere close to a sorc or wizard. Blade Barriers effectiveness drops off around level 18+ and it takes too long to kill stuff. Implosion DCs and spell pen are incredibly hard to build up to make it viable on EE, and that's coming from someont that's already grinded out so many past lives. I'm sure they are much better classes than most meleea, but I even find my rogue / monk easier to play and solo with. Its not much compared to what the uber leet players have done, but I soloed EN DA without a hire with my rogue / monk, but couldn't manage it with my FVS because it took up far too much SP. With better weapons I should be able to handle EH solo too, and have celestias now for that, but I've also TRed him so will have to wait until he is levelled again, and atm I'm focusing on getting my wizard done.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:34am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:28am:
Whoah, you're calling me a liar now?

Let's see what part I can prove.

You want to see my "friends" list to prove that you're not on there?

You want me to post a screenshot of the blacklist thread to prove that you're not on there?

You can say that I might have been out of the loop but don't call me a liar.

So the female ER player had a beef with you. She might have got another member to not accept you in a raid, but that doesn't mean we all listened to her. We don't just all listen to someone because they have boobs.

You ever considered maybe the female player had alts? Maybe she was in the raid group and insisted you not be in the party while she's there. That is not a guild-wide blacklist.

I wasn't just barred from your raid groups, but any normal quest that a member of your guild was leading. Doesn't really matter now because I have my own blacklist. It reads 'every member of ER and DRB, except returnpolicy and Drusinda' because I knew them both before they joined those guilds.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #38 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:38am
Print Post  
That's where you're wrong. They are not underrated once you get blade barrier. I have 3 completionists and fvs is by far the easiest lives, maybe 1a with sorc. Wings, heal, blade barrier, fire spells. The beauty about bladebarrier isn't that you kite things in it. You drop blade barriers every once in a while and head to the end of the quest. This works on elite too. If you know what you're doing the mobs should be dying while chasing after you.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #39 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:46am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:34am:
I wasn't just barred from your raid groups, but any normal quest that a member of your guild was leading. Doesn't really matter now because I have my own blacklist. It reads 'every member of ER and DRB, except returnpolicy and Drusinda' because I knew them both before they joined those guilds.

It's pointless to argue if you but let me put it this way. I'm actually in the guild, I know who's been blacklisted and I don't even know who you are. Why don't you ask returnpolicy then?

Also I could care less if you blacklisted me. I just wanted to make the point we do not have our sights set on you and your beef is with that female player and probably a couple of her friends.

So, again what part have I lied about?

Think of it from my rationale. I have nothing to gain denying a guild-wide blacklist. If you're having trouble soloing EH DA, it's not like I should beg you to join my groups.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:54am by Sham »  

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:54am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:31am:
Meh, I didn't mean that either, but they are terribly overrated.

I've played through 3 cleric lives, 5 sorc lives, 3 wizard lives and 3 FVS lives so far, and with that I've never found clerics or FVS to be anywhere close to a sorc or wizard. Blade Barriers effectiveness drops off around level 18+ and it takes too long to kill stuff. Implosion DCs and spell pen are incredibly hard to build up to make it viable on EE, and that's coming from someont that's already grinded out so many past lives. I'm sure they are much better classes than most meleea, but I even find my rogue / monk easier to play and solo with. Its not much compared to what the uber leet players have done, but I soloed EN DA without a hire with my rogue / monk, but couldn't manage it with my FVS because it took up far too much SP. With better weapons I should be able to handle EH solo too, and have celestias now for that, but I've also TRed him so will have to wait until he is levelled again, and atm I'm focusing on getting my wizard done.

weird I found EN DA to be super easy I did it on a paladin and a bard........even eh...but I did have torc on each toon, but I had cocoon on the paladin so didn't really need to torc much. I guess I don't know I never did it solo on a offensive caster, most sp I used only for buffs, healing and divine sacrifices.

Im sure a half geared FS could do it? Might be easier as a melee, physical damage type as you dont have to use SP to kill?

Blitz is a lot of fun in there solo,,,,,,,,,well it can make it much faster.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #41 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:58am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:54am:
weird I found EN DA to be super easy I did it on a paladin and a bard........even eh...but I did have torc on each toon, but I had cocoon on the paladin so didn't really need to torc much. I guess I don't know I never did it solo on a offensive caster, most sp I used only for buffs, healing and divine sacrifices.

Im sure a half geared FS could do it? Might be easier as a melee, physical damage type as you dont have to use SP to kill?

It is super easy on all difficulties.  EE DA is too old content wise to actually measure up against new power creep. Necro dc's work. They don't do huge amounts of damage. They have less hp.

I absolutely hate that quest though, I can't stand staying in one room and waiting.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #42 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:03am
Print Post  

Wait. You have a bard AND a paladin? Who are your toons, I think I need to have you guild-banned.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #43 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:21am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:03am:
Wait. You have a bard AND a paladin? Who are your toons, I think I need to have you guild-banned.

Songenmo & Gimpenmo.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:24am
Print Post  
I can confirm, DDOFree is on ER's blacklist I have seen it myself.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #45 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:25am
Print Post  
I can confirm, Ravot and Raversth are Uska's main.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:27am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:24am:
I can confirm, DDOFree is on ER's blacklist I have seen it myself. 

Do explain why please. Oh right, because you blacklist anyone that's new to the game and doesn't know a quest or raid yet, even when it wasn't your group.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #47 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:31am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:27am:
Do explain why please. Oh right, because you blacklist anyone that's new to the game and doesn't know a quest or raid yet, even when it wasn't your group.

Atomicmew is in crimson eagles.

He also has difficulties with EN Grin, so don't worry you guys can group together.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:31am
Print Post  

Running out of SP is my single only obstacle. And those maxed empowered quickened heightened BBs did that too quickly. And I could do it if I had a torc to regen my SP, but I've done countless DQs and never got one, and also TR too much to ever get 20 completions.

My only limitation is SL. And I'm not a fan of chugging SP pots unless in a group.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:33am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:31am:
Atomicmew is in crimson eagles.

He also has difficulties with EN Grin, so don't worry you guys can group together.

I have difficulties with EN since when? Its pretty hard to build an EH solo capable melee. I have no problem in groups on EE and contribute well.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Send TopicPrint