Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDOisfree's identity (Read 37728 times)
random110
Waterworks Kobold

Always lurking..

Re: DDOisfree's identity
Reply #250 - Dec 25th, 2013 at 4:00am
Print Post  
Gosh there is a lot of sexual tension in this thread.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #251 - Dec 25th, 2013 at 4:38am
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Dec 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
I can't imagine how to possibly do that.  I know that the fact that I can't imagine how to do that doesn't mean it can't be done, though - it just means I can't figure it out myself.  Is there a video anywhere that shows how to do it?  I'd love to see how to do that.

Hell, I didn't know you could do Frame Work without walking up the trapped stairs until 1% posted a video last week.

It really isn't that hard, str/wis/ranged. It usually takes a couple times to get the voice delay down, then it is easy peasy.

As for the person who said you need pets for the fire pipe, shut up. Wait until you know what you are talking about. You only need two people at the bottom, it has been that way for a long time. Once again, timing just needs to be near perfect. On argo we used to do this every time we made a toon or when timers were up. Much faster then waiting on gimps.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #252 - Dec 25th, 2013 at 7:59am
Print Post  
Distributed wrote on Dec 24th, 2013 at 6:48pm:
Only one person is needed to pull levers on each side in the north part, just need to be quick. The animation for pulling a lever is much longer than getting it pulled actually is. It keeps going for some time after the lever has been activated. The trick is to move immediately after it activates, which interrupts the rest of the animation so you can move to the next lever quicker. Simply do that, repeat on 2nd thing, then throw something at the last one. Some "throwing" levers require line of sight, that one doesn't, you only need to target and jump/move back slightly to hit it after doing the others.

You can jump around bridges without pulling the levers to drop the barriers. First one is harder, requiring a longer jump, second one is easy. Can always play it safe and have second person pull lever to drop the first barrier, then jump around the second.

Air jets? You don't even need summons, each person can pull two levers if done quick enough and the jet will still trigger. Then you need someone with enough run speed to go all the way back up and catch the last air jet (there's more than one, which gives you time to go all the way back up.

Else than that, nothing really troublesome, just need stats and something to unlock doors.

Yep.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #253 - Dec 25th, 2013 at 8:00am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 25th, 2013 at 4:38am:
It really isn't that hard, str/wis/ranged. It usually takes a couple times to get the voice delay down, then it is easy peasy.

As for the person who said you need pets for the fire pipe, shut up. Wait until you know what you are talking about. You only need two people at the bottom, it has been that way for a long time. Once again, timing just needs to be near perfect. On argo we used to do this every time we made a toon or when timers were up. Much faster then waiting on gimps.

And yep.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #254 - Dec 26th, 2013 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:33pm:
So basically you use exploits / bugs in the game, and not knowing every possible exploit means someone must suck.

sprint boosts and wings are bugged?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #255 - Dec 26th, 2013 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:19am:
Are you honestly so new to this game or the internet in general to need an answer to that? Most of you cocksucking douchebags would simply blacklist a player because someone tells you to, or because you don't like their posts.

The funny thing is you've never actually played with me. You've never been in a group with me in game so to make that judgement simply based on what you read on the internet is purely retarded.

And from just one glimpse of this forum, any person with a reasonably functional brain can spot that its full of the saddest excuses of human existence in the entire world, an entire forum full of no life pathetic losers that deserve nothing more than to be wiped from existence. I didn't sign up here to provide you with any information about myself, I simply spotted this thread about me so decided to have my input.

why would you be scared of people blacklisting you? are you not the most uber player of DDO that ever existed? Most of the toons I actually play are in my sig, ive never had any trouble with getting into groups that i want to? Though their classes and levels have not being updated but the names are still there.

Oh its so scary people that I insult and don't like on the forums might black list me!!!! The horror!!! For someone who talks so tough you surely are pretty scared of other people not wanting anything to do with you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 
Send TopicPrint