Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DDOisfree's identity (Read 37736 times)
Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Re: DDOisfree's identity
Reply #50 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:33am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:31am:
Running out of SP is my single only obstacle. And those maxed empowered quickened heightened BBs did that too quickly. And I could do it if I had a torc to regen my SP, but I've done countless DQs and never got one, and also TR too much to ever get 20 completions.

My only limitation is SL. And I'm not a fan of chugging SP pots unless in a group.

You realize the shrine resets pretty much every break between mini-bosses right?

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:35am
Print Post  
This one time I got to carry a group through EE crucible. Unlike ER members though, I didn't mind or get mad at anyone, and we all had a great time. I saved 3 wipes in total in this one run:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/421314-Thanks-to-everyone-that-got-me-...

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:38am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:33am:
You realize the shrine resets pretty much every break between mini-bosses right?

You realize that maybe I ran out of SP during the waves? Do you actually think I'm that clueless?

And as for you stating that I'm not on ERs blacklist, that's obviously proven wrong not only by atomicmew, but also the OP.

Let me make one thing obvious to you, far many more players on Khyber hate your guild than players who have a problem with me.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #53 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:41am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:35am:
This one time I got to carry a group through EE crucible. Unlike ER members though, I didn't mind or get mad at anyone, and we all had a great time. I saved 3 wipes in total in this one run:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/421314-Thanks-to-everyone-that-got-me-...

You realize saying that it's hard to make EH capable toons just kills all credibility right? How is this any achievement? I and many others solo EE crucible with boxes for loot. I don't get mad, you've yet to see any threads on Khyber or here about my raging huh? I guess according to you, I need to get mad.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #54 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:42am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:38am:
You realize that maybe I ran out of SP during the waves? Do you actually think I'm that clueless?

And as for you stating that I'm not on ERs blacklist, that's obviously proven wrong not only by atomicmew, but also the OP.

Let me make one thing obvious to you, far many more players on Khyber hate your guild than players who have a problem with me.

You're a dumbass. Atomicmew is a friend in-game. He doesn't have access to our guild forums. I thought you were trolling now you just appear retarded.

I was trying to help you out, maybe you overlooked the shrine resetting. Didn't think anyone was that gimp to run out of sp on EH.

I'm pretty sure a lot more people hate you than they hate me  Grin.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:45am by Sham »  

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #55 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:46am
Print Post  
So DDOisfree posts a load of BS on the motherforums, then comes here and says "It's ok guys, I'm cool, I was trolling, honest"
Then continues to post the same style of BS here too?
Riiiiiight.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #56 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:46am
Print Post  
Notice the edit. Someone else told me you might be Mungri, I added that afterwards. I thought you were diamondeyes but that may be wrong.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #57 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:47am
Print Post  
Well done folks, this is what the Vault is for Smiley

I am a bit confused at the DRB being elitist thing. I ran a fair amount with them in 2010 and found them very chilled out with noob clericy self.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #58 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:47am
Print Post  
Dullknife wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:46am:
So DDOisfree posts a load of BS on the motherforums, then comes here and says "It's ok guys, I'm cool, I was trolling, honest"
Riiiiiight.

Secretly he must be my guild leader. Apparently I have to blacklist DDOisfree and I must get angry at new players. It's in my blood.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #59 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:49am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:47am:

I am a bit confused at the DRB being elitist thing. I ran a fair amount with them in 2010 and found them very chilled out with noob clericy self.

I laughed at that part. I admit some of my friends are elitist pricks. I don't consider myself one and DRB definitely isn't.

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:50am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:42am:
I'm pretty sure a lot more people hate you than they hate me  Grin.

DDOisFree is a good player.  Everyone that knows him likes him.  He soloed devil assault.  He even managed to do EE crucible in a group.  Wow!

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #61 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:51am
Print Post  
Dullknife wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:46am:
Riiiiiight.

Winning.

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #62 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:51am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:35am:
This one time I got to take an entire sauna full of men in all my holes at once.
I'm still trying to clean out my ears

fify

edit: forgot to Astraghal the quote up.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:52am by Dullknife »  

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #63 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:51am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:49am:
I laughed at that part. I admit some of my friends are elitist pricks. I don't consider myself one and DRB definitely isn't.

Heh. I am an optimal elitist prick target and I don't think I have had any issues with ER being elitist pricks. Anyway, someone must be into training noobs in there, you let Wujoh in Smiley

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:52am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:47am:

It wasnt the members of DRB that were the issue, it was the leader. He eventually did a mass purging of the guild kicking several members because he didnt like them for whatever reason, several more of them left due to that and formed a new guild that I joined, but I cant remember the name of now.

The members were fine, the leader wasnt. But I hold that incident against them as do many of the other players that were kicked.

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:55am
Print Post  
This thread feels very nostalgic, I miss guild drama.  What happened to the time when DDO was serious bsns?

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #66 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:56am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:52am:
It wasnt the members of DRB that were the issue, it was the leader. He eventually did a mass purging of the guild kicking several members because he didnt like them for whatever reason, several more of them left due to that and formed a new guild that I joined, but I cant remember the name of now.

The members were fine, the leader wasnt. But I hold that incident against them as do many of the other players that were kicked.

I am even more baffled now, and it might be a date thing, but if you are talking about Illy here in his many guises, he was always extremely chilled out with me when I played with him. It might be a chick thing, but it didn't appear to be - guild raids I gatecrashed appeared to be relaxed and fun rather than serious business.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:59am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:41am:
You realize saying that it's hard to make EH capable toons just kills all credibility right? How is this any achievement? I and many others solo EE crucible with boxes for loot. I don't get mad, you've yet to see any threads on Khyber or here about my raging huh? I guess according to you, I need to get mad.

I specified melee FYI, not characters in general. People are so quick to jump to conclusions and put words in other peoples mouths that they never said.

I would never hold it against a melee player that couldnt solo on EH, they do get hit quite a lot compared to ranged builds or casters.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 4:01am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:56am:
I am even more baffled now, and it might be a date thing, but if you are talking about Illy here in his many guises, he was always extremely chilled out with me when I played with him. It might be a chick thing, but it didn't appear to be - guild raids I gatecrashed appeared to be relaxed and fun rather than serious business.

It happened several years ago now. I stopped playing for a while logged back in, and two people that used to be in the guild but were kicked told me about it. I was kicked for inactivity, but due to a lot of attitude that the leader had shown towards me in the past, I didnt rejoin them when he asked if I wanted to.

One thing he specifically told me was that I wasnt allowed to join pugs because I wasnt good enough at the game yet, and he didnt want the guilds reputation affected. If thats not elitist then I dont know what is.

He also threatened to kick me when I joined a guild group for Abbot flagging, but I only needed one quest. After the quest was done, I thanked them and left, in accordance to the guild rules which stated that guild members were free to leave groups after the quest they were doing was finished. But he got mad at me for not staying through the rest of the quests and actually told me to quit the guild and stuff.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2013 at 4:09am by DDOisFree »  

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #69 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 4:03am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:59am:
I specified melee FYI, not characters in general. People are so quick to jump to conclusions and put words in other peoples mouths that they never said.

I would never hold it against a melee player that couldnt solo on EH, they do get hit quite a lot compared to ranged builds or casters.

Half my toons are melee. My main is melee. Blitz or fury makes EE DA easy let alone EH. "People are so quick to jump to conclusions and put words in other peoples mouths that they never said".  Except you were also arguing about running out of sp...
Maybe you should take your own advice.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #70 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 4:05am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:31am:
Its not much compared to what the uber leet players have done, but I soloed EN DA without a hire with my rogue / monk, but couldn't manage it with my FVS because it took up far too much SP.

FYI, you talked about both melee and FVS. If your FVS can't even do EN...

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #71 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 4:08am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:56am:

Maybe you should get Illy in here and get his side of the story.

IP Logged

DDOisFree
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 4:09am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 4:05am:
FYI, you talked about both melee and FVS. If your FVS can't even do EN...

Dunno, I'll try again when I get to level 20 this life. But I was only at level 20 when I tired, I TR as soon as I hit that though.

Maybe because that was in one of my previous lives and I didnt have as much experience at soloing on that class yet, I was just zerg levelling to 20 and TRing and not even trying any epic other than DA for tokens.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are

Reply #73 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 4:21am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 4:08am:
Maybe you should get Illy in here and get his side of the story.

Dude, I haven't seen these people online the same time as me in years!

Sometimes I miss the West Coasters - used to be my perfect playtime when I lived in Tokyo....

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #74 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 5:46am
Print Post  
DDOisFree wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:31am:
Its not much compared to what the uber leet players have done, but I soloed EN DA without a hire with my rogue / monk, but couldn't manage it with my FVS because it took up far too much SP. With better weapons I should be able to handle EH solo too, and have celestias now for that, but I've also TRed him so will have to wait until he is levelled again, and atm I'm focusing on getting my wizard done.

Wow, you're horrible at this game.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Send TopicPrint