Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Qualhor is a fucking faggot (Read 8256 times)
DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Qualhor is a fucking faggot
Dec 14th, 2013 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
Discuss.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Re: Qualhor is a fucking faggot
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2013 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
This is not news.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2013 at 12:01am
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/432754-Thank-you-DEVS-no-seriously-tha...

That you diddles?
Qaullor actually thinks he's good. Does any one know his toons?

and lol@veriden. Such a homo. He was pugging during twists. It lasted a year. He even used them in group with me, the fucking lying fag.
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2013 at 12:03am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

exploytoften
Waterworks Kobold

Can i haz yer stuffz?

Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2013 at 1:55am
Print Post  
Alot denied using twists or exploits. personally i use all i can find.

My motto is: exploit early, exploit often
YIM  
IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #4 - Dec 15th, 2013 at 7:46am
Print Post  
Was also in a group or two where Veriden clearly used cocoon but then engages paladin mode on motherforums/ Stupid twat, obviously wants to be cum drenched by the likes of Qually.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Dec 15th, 2013 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Are you asking if I'm Veriden? No, that would be stupid, I wouldn't be calling Qualhor a faggot if I agreed with his idiotic position.

IP Logged

Dr_tank2vich
Puppy Farmer

I Love Darma!

Reply #6 - Dec 15th, 2013 at 11:55am
Print Post  
DiddleDoo wrote on Dec 15th, 2013 at 10:55am:
Are you asking if I'm Veriden? No, that would be stupid, I wouldn't be calling Qualhor a faggot if I agreed with his idiotic position.

You are not making a very strong case with that line of reasoning.

"The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and suffers with alcohol problems."

Or as we call it here: Mod status.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Dec 15th, 2013 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Dr_tank2vich wrote on Dec 15th, 2013 at 11:55am:
You are not making a very strong case with that line of reasoning.

I would be if you weren't a complete retard.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #8 - Dec 15th, 2013 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
DiddleDoo wrote on Dec 14th, 2013 at 11:13pm:
Discuss.

DiddleDoo wrote on Dec 15th, 2013 at 10:47am:
Just because I insinuate this forum is fully of pussies (or gays) doesn't make me a homophobe, btw.

Okay...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Dec 15th, 2013 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Dec 15th, 2013 at 7:46am:
Was also in a group or two where Veriden clearly used cocoon but then engages paladin mode on motherforums/ Stupid twat, obviously wants to be cum drenched by the likes of Qually.

I was in GH walkups for saga 2-3 weeks ago I trd into a centered cleaver iconic. Shalera was there it was her group. He used Screams and Energy Burst, was on a WF caster life.

Diddle I was pointing out that darkhar called qhualor a joke and a fag in that thread. Both posts from quiff and darkhar are gone now.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #10 - Dec 15th, 2013 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
I don't think sucking your own dick in public is necessarily gay, hence Gayhore is probably not a faggot per se.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Dec 15th, 2013 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Dec 15th, 2013 at 2:13pm:
Okay...

Whether you wish to accept it or no, faggot and gay mean things besides homosexual. They are general insults used to describe people you don't like.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Dec 15th, 2013 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 15th, 2013 at 2:23pm:
I was in GH walkups for saga 2-3 weeks ago I trd into a centered cleaver iconic. Shalera was there it was her group. He used Screams and Energy Burst, was on a WF caster life.

Diddle I was pointing out that darkhar called qhualor a joke and a fag in that thread. Both posts from quiff and darkhar are gone now.

Oh, you were calling me Drakhar. Well, that's at least less retarded, but everyone thinks Qualhor's a joke and a fag.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #13 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 1:21am
Print Post  
DiddleDoo wrote on Dec 15th, 2013 at 10:40pm:
Whether you wish to accept it or no, faggot and gay mean things besides homosexual. They are general insults used to describe people you don't like.

Still homophobic and bigoted slurs in general.  but more importantly, not accurate. 

example:

Queeflord is a self-fellating asshole because he sucks his own dick. 

Squishywizzy and Teh Spam are homosexual because they suck each other's dicks.

calling squichywizzy and tehspam fags would be a correct usage of the bigoted slur 'fag.'  but calling queeflord a 'fag' because you don't like him is homophobic since it denotes you equate the word 'fag' with something bad.

« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2013 at 1:21am by Yobai »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #14 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 15th, 2013 at 2:23pm:

Blah blah blah... ASSES!

the glitterbootie is my favorite so far.  keep up the good work!  Wink Wink Wink Wink

IP Logged

Dhalgren
Big Sexy

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 6:44am
Print Post  

They are general insults to describe people you don't like by describing them as being homosexual, dumbass.

Using those terms as insults just makes you look like a fucking idiot.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 8:51am
Print Post  
Dhalgren wrote on Dec 16th, 2013 at 6:44am:
They are general insults to describe people you don't like by describing them as being homosexual, dumbass.

Using those terms as insults just makes you look like a fucking idiot.

No shit, it's a trolling account.

To use your tagline:

"Jesus"

« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2013 at 8:53am by DiddleDoo »  

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #17 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Give Diddles a break.

His first posts were these idiotic, childish posts are about Ghostbane. Go back and read them if you want to give yourself a tumor. He thinks he's being really clever. It's so funny when a retard learns a new word. Just look at this screenname. World class learning disability.

Forumites immediately bashed him ruthlessly and deservedly. Diddles then went overboard with the gay slurs to defend himself.

Most likely, he's not a bigot. He's most likely a 12 or 13 year old trying to fit into an adult conversation as only a child can do. Hopelessly behind the punch line, over compensating for having a baby dick, and angry over having an 9pm bedtime.

Oh and Diddles, it's not gay to sniff your mom's panties, but it's creepy as hell. So stop asking me in PM if that's normal.

IP Logged

LordPiglet
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 11:19am
Print Post  
DiddleDoo wrote on Dec 16th, 2013 at 8:51am:
No shit, it's a trolling account.

To use your tagline:

"Jesus"

If you have to declare that you're trolling, you might want to rethink you strategies.  Seems more like you're a fucking idiot just making up an excuse.
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2013 at 11:22am by LordPiglet »  

IP Logged

AngryKobold
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 11:35am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 15th, 2013 at 12:01am:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/432754-Thank-you-DEVS-no-seriously-tha...

That you diddles?
Qaullor actually thinks he's good. Does any one know his toons?

and lol@veriden. Such a homo. He was pugging during twists. It lasted a year. He even used them in group with me, the fucking lying fag.

I am about 90% sure I know Qaullor, use to be in my guild but left about 2 years ago with his significant other. Good players, I do miss them. Pretty sure it was because we are a more or less exploit friendly guild. They each have over half a dozen multi-life capped out toons and are seriously hard core players. They do TR and Twink more than raid however. I think we lost 5 guild levels that day.

One of his characters has a name just like that, just spelled slightly different. I would call them good players as far as you can count on them performing their role in a raid or group flawlessly.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
AngryKobold wrote on Dec 16th, 2013 at 11:35am:
I am about 90% sure I know Qaullor, use to be in my guild but left about 2 years ago with his significant other. Good players, I do miss them. Pretty sure it was because we are a more or less exploit friendly guild. They each have over half a dozen multi-life capped out toons and are seriously hard core players. They do TR and Twink more than raid however. I think we lost 5 guild levels that day.

One of his characters has a name just like that, just spelled slightly different. I would call them good players as far as you can count on them performing their role in a raid or group flawlessly.

I've heard this, that doesn't mean he isn't an idiot on the forum constantly. Plenty of the "awful ddo posters" seem to be decent players. Doesn't mean they should post, any more than a dentist should be allowed to do open heart surgery because "he's a really good dentist".

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #21 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
DiddleDoo wrote on Dec 16th, 2013 at 3:15pm:
Plenty of the "awful ddo posters" seem to be decent players. Doesn't mean they should post, any more than a dentist should be allowed to do open heart surgery because "he's a really good dentist".

DDO is an easy game.  putting thoughts into written form and trying not to sound like a complete dipshit is apparently not so easy.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 12:31am
Print Post  

What a queer statement.

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 12:46am
Print Post  

Much like "you like to take it up the ass" is a general insult. 

You made a few non-retarded posts in some of the other subforums that make me think there might be a brain over there.  Please try to use it, for everyone's sake.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 11:52am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 12:46am:
Much like "you like to take it up the ass" is a general insult. 

You made a few non-retarded posts in some of the other subforums that make me think there might be a brain over there.  Please try to use it, for everyone's sake. 

I generally keep my idiocy to the forums that tend to be spam anyhow. True, I disguise it less, but most of the stuff in "ddo specific discussion" have only a SLIGHT bit to do with DDO and are just people whining.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint