Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Qualhor is a fucking faggot (Read 8255 times)
NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Re: Qualhor is a fucking faggot
Reply #50 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 3:25am
Print Post  
Qhualor wrote on Dec 21st, 2013 at 10:37pm:
this is a hilarious thread. 

Nothing like having someone else dedicate an entire thread to you.

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Qhualor wrote on Dec 21st, 2013 at 11:37pm:
2 years ago I was in Invicta.  good guild while I was there but the leader was an ass.  I moved over to a much better guild now.  my significant other?  there is a woman who was in the guild that her and I flirted with each other a lot but nothing serious.  she still plays from time to time and is in the same guild with me.  the people who left were afraid that the guild was dying and wanted to move over to a bigger guild and one that didn't have a bad name like Invicta had, thanks to the leader.

I do have characters with multi TRs.  my main, Qhualor, has 9, my 2nd has 9 and im working on my 3rd now who is at the end of his 4th of 12.  I wouldn't call myself hardcore, but I do solo, sometimes run with hardcore, sometimes with flower sniffers and anything in between.  how I say I play is exactly the truth. I don't lie because there is no reason to.  that's why my forum name is the same as my in game main.  I have nothing to hide.

I like to think im a good player.  I let the players I group with be the judge.  I have accomplished things in the game that you only read about in the melee achievements section back before epics were given split difficulties.  right now my ranger, who is doing monk lives is being called indestructible and get tells from players I have pugged with asking to group with them.  this happens with all my toons every life.  I would say im pretty decent player if I get all that.

I would agree. You still post ridiculous nonsense.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Oh fuk qhualor is here. Now it's time you have a seizure at all the "easy buttons" and exploits here. Then you can start spazzing and flailing wildly at your keyboard trying to type anything coherent. Which is like me trying to type anything not stupid. You doof. I never quite understood why you are so willing to make yourself the loudest idiot in any room you've ever entered in your entire life.

The shit you post makes me want to scoop my poop and jam it in your eye sockets until your eyes bleed while ringing a frying pan across the side of your face. Now go back to fan forums and make yourself feel good by re-reading your own posts since no one communicates with you. Any where. You have absolutely 0 frandz and no one likes you.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint