Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Commendations of Valor (Read 2972 times)
exploytoften
Waterworks Kobold

Can i haz yer stuffz?

Commendations of Valor
Dec 19th, 2013 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Did EE Wheloon and EE stormhorn chains last nite. Got 0 comms, so much for bonus comms. Typical ddo math.

My motto is: exploit early, exploit often
YIM  
IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Re: Commendations of Valor
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2013 at 10:28am
Print Post  
I'm very glad you brought this topic up, this is the first I've heard of it!

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2013 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
it was mentioned couple times on motherforums that in some cases (if i remember well, if number such obtained comms would be over 100), there are no comms in reward list.

only mentioned workaround is not to run EE stormhorns and wheloon

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #3 - Dec 20th, 2013 at 2:16am
Print Post  
Fixed as below now.

Cordovan (12-19-2013, 03:06 PM)
Quote:
We have been investigating reports that some Epic Elite quests have not been offering Commendations of Valor in their end reward lists, and have identified that the much-higher-than-usual rate of return for Epic Elite quests only is causing some issues. Therefore, we have lowered the bonus rate of return for Epic Elite quests only in order to prevent this issue from happening in all but one quest.* What this means is that Epic Elite quests will continue to drop higher numbers of Commendations of Valor than normal, but will not technically be dropping twice as many. Thanks!

* Commendations of Valor are still not being offered in end reward lists when completing Brothers of the Forge on Epic Elite.

IP Logged

Some Guy Here On The Boards
Ghostbaned

Somewhere on Korthos Island

Reply #4 - Dec 20th, 2013 at 9:02am
Print Post  
That's so sad that they can't test and code properly to get something so simple up and running. It's not like they added a whole new feature (like a new race, for example). That I could understand being bugged for a bit... but just upping some treasure? Turbine, turbine, turbine.... *walks away shaking head*

Well, time for some more Starbound Tongue At least they know they are a work in progress and do things about it.

IP Logged

exploytoften
Waterworks Kobold

Can i haz yer stuffz?

Reply #5 - Dec 20th, 2013 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Ran both the stormhorn chain and wheloon chain last nite. both are now giving me comms now

My motto is: exploit early, exploit often
YIM  
IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Dec 20th, 2013 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
Rather than doubling the number of comms and bumping into a rather arbitrary number issue, why not just reward two stacks of comms?  Is it really that hard to figure out?

IP Logged

DiddleDoo
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Dec 20th, 2013 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Dec 20th, 2013 at 10:53pm:
Rather than doubling the number of comms and bumping into a rather arbitrary number issue, why not just reward two stacks of comms?  Is it really that hard to figure out?

Since they are end rewards, that's retarded and wouldn't work. Did you even think before you posted this? How would you select two stacks as your end reward?

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #8 - Dec 21st, 2013 at 12:53am
Print Post  
DiddleDoo wrote on Dec 20th, 2013 at 10:58pm:
Since they are end rewards, that's retarded and wouldn't work. Did you even think before you posted this? How would you select two stacks as your end reward?

The same way you used to take ALL the end rewards from your 20th shroud. Duh.

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #9 - Dec 21st, 2013 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
Some Guy Here On The Boards wrote on Dec 20th, 2013 at 9:02am:
That's so sad that they can't test and code properly to get something so simple up and running. It's not like they added a whole new feature (like a new race, for example). That I could understand being bugged for a bit... but just upping some treasure?

thats not the sad part about it.. its sad that it must be limited to 100. cuz gifting players 120 comms per quest for fucking Stormhorns that takes ages to complete on EE during Christmas is too much..

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #10 - Dec 21st, 2013 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
The sad part is that they are unable ti fix their code, and have to code complex and bugged things to create a workaround plug to a hole created by a bug...Then they have to code complex and bugged bug fix to fix the complex and bugged thing to create a workaround plug to a hole created by a bug.

Any relevance to Burden of Guild wouldn't be fortuitous.

- On Login Requirement Check script has existed since the begining, it was disabled as part of the 'lag hunt' . ( come on how can you generate lag at login ? )
Instead of reneabling it once the It became known that the Feathered Ghostbaned loot ( aka Charoned loot ) could  be worn they created burden of guild... with Bugs.... Then since everybody was still using Charoned items due to the bugs, they patched it with a bugged patch that makes it permanent. Even when the Charoned Items are removed. ( Majmal that's one is just for you it's your x-mas gift: Can you tell the monkey that had that stupid idea called Burden of Guilt that there's something called the KISS principle... Also known as Keep It Simple Smartass, and that he failed the test. )

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint